Ghd Limited Edition Pastel Collection Classic Flat Iron Styler uploaded by Michaela v.Ghd Limited Edition Pastel Collection Classic Flat Iron Styler uploaded by Amal S.

BY GHD

Dressed in the prettiest shade of lavender, the ghd classic styler has had a new season makeover inspired by the latest pastel colors on the catwalk. The ghd pastel collection features the ghd classic styler in a super-glossy, fashion-forward color with contrasting black plates. The ghd pastel collection's 1-inch classic flat iron styler is the perfect tool for quick effortless straightening or easy curls and waves-with a shinier, healthier finish-for "good hair, everyday". The secret behind ghd's award-winning success is their advanced ceramic heater technology that combs through hair effortlessly without scorching or snagging. Suitable for all hair types and lengths, the ghd classic styler has two ceramic heat plates for efficient straightening and a round barrel that creates curls, waves, and flicks as easily as it straightens. Additional features that make the ghd classic styler a cut above the rest include its extra-long, 9-foot swivel cord that allows you to move freely as you style, automatic sleep mode that activates after 30 minute of disuse, and universal voltage that allows you to use the ghd classic styler anywhere in the world. Your ideal companion for polished style every day, the ghd classic 1-inch flat iron styler is built to last and carries a 2-year manufacturer's warranty. The ghd pastel collection styler comes in a limited edition collector's box-tress chic. see more...

Amanda W.
Grant
Love this flat iron, more than I have ever spent on a hair item but it way worth it!! My hair does not looked fried ever and it’s alway left soft. I would definitely spend the money on this again and again.
Elena T V.
Randolph , MA
I have been using it for 2 years now and it still working fine without problem. The thing i like the most is it heated up super fast and i could get my hair done in no time especially when im in a rush.
Brinna B.
Las Vegas , Nv
You know when you buy a GHD you are buying quality. I rationalized this purchase because I know I go through so many crappy drugstore flat irons throughout the year and these last me years. I figure the money I saved would be worth the big ticket price.
Jade D.
Robbinsville, NC
I have the mint colored one. I have had it for 2 years and not a single issue. the cord is super long. heats up in 15 seconds or less. still works like the day I bought it. doesn't pull hair
Jessica R.
If I could give this 100 stars I would. I bought my ghd years ago and it has still been great. It's. It this exact model because they don't make that one anymore but I've always been super satisfied
Monica M.
Naperville, IL
Great flatiron! Has all the heat settings and it allows me to control it. I really love how easy and effortless this flat iron is! Would highly recommend and worth every last penny! You get exactly what you pay for :)
Kimberly H.
Woodburn, IN
I use this in the salon and at home! I've had mine for about 4 years and its holding up like a dream under heavy use! The only flat iron brand ill use from now on.
Amie B.
Long Beach, CA
These are high end hair straighteners. They are pricy, but definitely worth the investment. GHD makes a solid product, and you definitely get a good hair day!
Chelsea B.
Macomb, MI
Love this product, fast heat up time, leaves hair silky and smooth. I am a firm believer that you get what you pay for. This is well worth the money!
Celia M.
Rogers , AR
This works so great this smell so amazing it's just the best of the best I love it so much makes you smell so great so it makes you feels so great!