Ghd Limited Edition Pastel Collection Classic Flat Iron Styler uploaded by Amal S.

BY GHD

Dressed in the prettiest shade of lavender, the ghd classic styler has had a new season makeover inspired by the latest pastel colors on the catwalk. The ghd pastel collection features the ghd classic styler in a super-glossy, fashion-forward color with contrasting black plates. The ghd pastel collection's 1-inch classic flat iron styler is the perfect tool for quick effortless straightening or easy curls and waves-with a shinier, healthier finish-for "good hair, everyday". The secret behind ghd's award-winning success is their advanced ceramic heater technology that combs through hair effortlessly without scorching or snagging. Suitable for all hair types and lengths, the ghd classic styler has two ceramic heat plates for efficient straightening and a round barrel that creates curls, waves, and flicks as easily as it straightens. Additional features that make the ghd classic styler a cut above the rest include its extra-long, 9-foot swivel cord that allows you to move freely as you style, automatic sleep mode that activates after 30 minute of disuse, and universal voltage that allows you to use the ghd classic styler anywhere in the world. Your ideal companion for polished style every day, the ghd classic 1-inch flat iron styler is built to last and carries a 2-year manufacturer's warranty. The ghd pastel collection styler comes in a limited edition collector's box-tress chic. see more...

Octavia M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
GHD is a nice professional brand of products, however just like the Chi iron I have, this only has an on and off switch as well. Unlike Chi irons GHD does offer sensory plates meaning that inside each plate there are sensors to detect the temperature your hair texture needs to be straight without ruining the cuticle. It’s a little more high-tech but again I just personally prefer a temperature gauge.
Amanda W.
Grant
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this flat iron, more than I have ever spent on a hair item but it way worth it!! My hair does not looked fried ever and it’s alway left soft. I would definitely spend the money on this again and again.
Melissa M.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this hair straightener! I have struggled many years with finding the right one for my hair type. My hair is really thick, frizzy, and unruly at times. This hair straightener manages all of that and makes my hair not only straight, but soft, shiny, and still bouncy. I will never go back to another hair straightener after this one. One downside is that it doesn't have different heat levels. This isn't really a huge issue for me since I normally set it at the highest heat setting anyways. I also love that it has an automatic shut off after it's been on for a certain time.
Allie G.
Louisville, KY
I currently have this hair straightener, and have for over 3 years now. It's great! I love that it turns itself off when it hasn't been used for a while. It is pretty expensive, I think I spent around $150, but it's lasted a really long time. I think next time I will get one a littler bigger, as I have thick, coarse, wavy hair and
More flatiron to cover a larger area is better. Overall very happy with this product.
Louise W.
San Francisco, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love my GHD straighteners, I've had my pastel purple one for 4 years now which I purchased because my original one was a joint present with my sister and I moved out of home. The original is now over 10 years old and still going strong! They are great for both straightening and curling and would keep repurchasing because I know if I use one my hair will stay straight until it gets wet.
Katie B.
Anniston, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this as a replacement when my CHI iron broke. Although I wouldn't say it is quite as good, it is a very close second to my CHI. It does get very hot but for some reason doesn't seem to keep the heat consistent. I like that it has different heat settings. It's not perfect but it's pretty close and my hair looks good after using it!
Victoria H.
Lorton, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this to curl and straighten my hair. I've had mine for over 2 years and I have never had an issue. I love that it beeps when it's heated and ready, and it turns itself off
Natalie U.
Chapel Hill, NC
I really love this straighteniner- it heats up quickly, gets the job done, and leaves my hair straight all day (and all night if I sleep in it).  However, you can't adjust the heat, and although this isn't a problem for me, I could see it being a problem for anyone that needs more heat for their hair, or for someone who prefers to use less heat.
Amelia K.
Fstrvl Trvose, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
GHD has been my brand of straightener for at least ten years now. It heats up quick, does an amazing job and can double as a curling iron. I've had my GHD for years now and it still works just like the day I got it.
Shawna R.
Gassaway , WV
I have thick nappy frizzy hair, most flat irons last about 3 months for me, my sister is a cosmetologist and she recommended I get this flat iron, it's done wonderful, and I've almost had it for a year now!