Add a Photo

By GHD
#39 in Hair Straighteners
Ghd's core styler, the most advanced yet - Suitable for long hair. The ghd IV styler is all you'll ever need to create perfect curls, movement volume and straight thanks to its advanced technology and smart features. The original multi-award-winning ghd IV styler is the perfect tool for quick, effortless straightening and easy curls and waves. Suitable for all hair types and lengths. A brilliant all-rounder for everyday styling. ghd IV MK4 Styler Technical Features: Advance Ceramic Heaters The ghd IV MK4 Styler comes with the ultimate surface for a static free sheen. New Rounder Barrel For the perfect curls, waves or flicks, as well as a super straight look, the rounder barrel of the ghd IV MK4 Styler gives you ultimate control. It s so easy to create waves, curls and flicks that you'll never need the same look twice. New Sleep Mode A new sleep mode safely turns the heaters off on your ghd IV MK4 Styler when left unattended for 30 minutes. Now with Universal Voltage With universal voltage you can get optimum performance from your ghd IV MK4 Styler anywhere in the world. Unique Digital Technology Improved temperature control allows for even better styling so you feel more confident using your ghd IV MK4 Styler. Shiver Mode Internal condensation can damage stylers. So when the room temperature is below 8°C, your ghd IV MK4 styler will shut down to protect itself until the temperature rises again. Hologram You can be confident you have purchased a genuine ghd product by this hologram sticker. Swivel Cord Attachment The swivel cord attachment of the ghd IV MK4 Styler helps stop the cord from becoming twisted. Floating Plates Floating plates in the ghd IV MK4 Styler ensure even pressure distribution. Includes: ghd IV styler 2 year manufacturer's guarantee ghd stylers are non-refundable once used due to hygiene reasons.
Photos (3)
Lily
Lily

I love this product it's works so quickly and takes no time at all. It's great for when I'm in a rush and doesn't break my hair as much as normal hair straighteners. I would still recommend using a heat protectant before using this product but it won't have to much of an effect on your hair. The straightened effect should last all day. This product is quite expensive but is definitely the best I've tried
Jesse W.
Jesse W.

Bought this straightener from Sephora while on vacation, as it was my only option for a high end straightener and they were sold out of all T3's. I found this straightener to be average, like straightening iron from tjmaxx average. I have wavy hair and live in Florida, while it does straighten, it doesn't make my hair smooth or sleek. I still have frizz before I leave the house.
Maria Gabriela R.
Maria Gabriela R.

Once I use this hair straightener but I did not like it very much since I felt that I had to pass it several times through the hair to smooth it quickly, I only like to pass it two to three times maximum so that the hair then does not look damaged, I feel that It does not take heat quickly and it takes time to warm up. I really did not like it very much
Adrianne L.
Adrianne L.

I absolutely love this iron! I work at a hair salon and this is my one tool for everything! I use it to curl, straighten and flip any type of hair. It heats up quickly and keeps an accurate temperature. It also has a safety feature that goes idol after a period of time so you don't have to worry about turing it off.
Julie F.
Julie F.
Tampa, FL

I've had two of these straighteners now, and used them for about 7 years. Definitely the best straightener I've used, and it keeps my wavy hair at bay in Florida, which is saying something. Other straighteners never lasted this long, and the only reason I replaced my first one is my dog chewed it up lol
Jasmin m.
Jasmin m.

Absolutely love this straightener , one of the best straighteners I've ever used , I've very curly hair and it doesn't frizz up or nothing like that after I use it , love this product so much , and it leaves my here so silky , I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for a good straightener.
Talia H.
Talia H.

I had my first GHD straightener for about 5 years, definitely worth the investment! I use mine at least 3 times a week. I'm on my second GHD straightener and have another one that was given to me for Christmas a few years ago which I plan on using as a replacement when this one is done.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Meridian, ID

I absolutely love my ghd hair straightener, I have had it for year. Like 5! And it is still going strong! My mom has a pink one that she has had for 8 years. These things are really great! I wish they weren't so expensive but they really are worth the price.
Caitlin L.
Caitlin L.
Washington, DC

I LOVE THIS STRAIGHTENER. I've had it for about 9 years, and it has NEVER had any problems. It's still going strong, and makes my hair straight, shiny, frizz-free. It can easily curl or wave also, and is the most reliable and loved tool I own.
Lauren V.
Lauren V.
Greensboro, NC

I loved this straightener. I have natural curly hair and it worked wonders. But one day I went to plug it in and it just wouldn't turn on and I never got it to turn on again. I would buy another but they are expensive to just die out.

Join Now