Add a Photo

By GHD
Ghd's core styler, the most advanced yet - Suitable for long hair. The ghd IV styler is all you'll ever need to create perfect curls, movement volume and straight thanks to its advanced technology and smart features. The original multi-award-winning ghd IV styler is the perfect tool for quick, effortless straightening and easy curls and waves. Suitable for all hair types and lengths. A brilliant all-rounder for everyday styling. ghd IV MK4 Styler Technical Features: Advance Ceramic Heaters The ghd IV MK4 Styler comes with the ultimate surface for a static free sheen. New Rounder Barrel For the perfect curls, waves or flicks, as well as a super straight look, the rounder barrel of the ghd IV MK4 Styler gives you ultimate control. It s so easy to create waves, curls and flicks that you'll never need the same look twice. New Sleep Mode A new sleep mode safely turns the heaters off on your ghd IV MK4 Styler when left unattended for 30 minutes. Now with Universal Voltage With universal voltage you can get optimum performance from your ghd IV MK4 Styler anywhere in the world. Unique Digital Technology Improved temperature control allows for even better styling so you feel more confident using your ghd IV MK4 Styler. Shiver Mode Internal condensation can damage stylers. So when the room temperature is below 8°C, your ghd IV MK4 styler will shut down to protect itself until the temperature rises again. Hologram You can be confident you have purchased a genuine ghd product by this hologram sticker. Swivel Cord Attachment The swivel cord attachment of the ghd IV MK4 Styler helps stop the cord from becoming twisted. Floating Plates Floating plates in the ghd IV MK4 Styler ensure even pressure distribution. Includes: ghd IV styler 2 year manufacturer's guarantee ghd stylers are non-refundable once used due to hygiene reasons.
Photos (2)
Maria Gabriela R.
Maria Gabriela R.
Miami, Florida

Once I use this hair straightener but I did not like it very much since I felt that I had to pass it several times through the hair to smooth it quickly, I only like to pass it two to three times maximum so that the hair then does not look damaged, I feel that It does not take heat quickly and it takes time to warm up. I really did not like it very much
Carm Z.
Carm Z.
toronto, ontario

I got this and fell in love, I recommended it to 2 of my friends and they both bought it too. I've had mine for 5 years now and it's still holding up. Really quick heat up and perfectly straight hair
Samantha K.
Samantha K.

Such a great straightener. I find ghd straighteners are he best on the market. They don't take long to heat up, have a timer, are less damaging than others and make my hair shiny with less effort.
Julie W.
Julie W.

Definitely the best styler ever. Smooths out every kink in my hair & also creates curls that are controlled & shiny.
Ruby M.
Ruby M.

I don't think I would survive without my straighteners. They are quite expensive but they are definitely worth it. I love them to bits. Even if your hair is a state they can fix them. They could be improved just by making them a bit thicker as I have got lots of hair other than that I love them.
Michelle J.
Michelle J.
Suwanee, GA

I consider this my backup hair straightener and the one I take on trips so I don't lose my expensive CHI. It's still a good straightener but doesn't give me the shine I like. It also doesn't have heat control.
Bridget H.
Bridget H.
South Milwaukee, WI

Loved this iron but I lost it in a move :( gave very smooth results and heated up quickly. Also worked great for curls
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
Brookhaven, GA

Great flatiron that you can also use to create great waves and curls. Very healthy on the hair. Quick to heat up but doesn't get too hot and damaged your hair. Vey high quality. Nice setting and nice cord that doesn't get tangled up easily.
Brooke R.
Brooke R.
Mt Pleasant, IA

I love this product and have had it for years without having to replace it. It lasts long,has high heat and straightens very well. I would highly recommend this product.
Talia J.
Talia J.

Purchased this straightener off HauteLook.comfor a very reasonable price. Used this 2-3 times a week to tame my very curly/frizzy hair. Replaced this for one that heats up a little higher but this one did the trick.

Join Now