Add a Photo

By GHD
Ghd's core styler, the most advanced yet - Suitable for long hair. The ghd IV styler is all you'll ever need to create perfect curls, movement volume and straight thanks to its advanced technology and smart features. The original multi-award-winning ghd IV styler is the perfect tool for quick, effortless straightening and easy curls and waves. Suitable for all hair types and lengths. A brilliant all-rounder for everyday styling. ghd IV MK4 Styler Technical Features: Advance Ceramic Heaters The ghd IV MK4 Styler comes with the ultimate surface for a static free sheen. New Rounder Barrel For the perfect curls, waves or flicks, as well as a super straight look, the rounder barrel of the ghd IV MK4 Styler gives you ultimate control. It s so easy to create waves, curls and flicks that you'll never need the same look twice. New Sleep Mode A new sleep mode safely turns the heaters off on your ghd IV MK4 Styler when left unattended for 30 minutes. Now with Universal Voltage With universal voltage you can get optimum performance from your ghd IV MK4 Styler anywhere in the world. Unique Digital Technology Improved temperature control allows for even better styling so you feel more confident using your ghd IV MK4 Styler. Shiver Mode Internal condensation can damage stylers. So when the room temperature is below 8°C, your ghd IV MK4 styler will shut down to protect itself until the temperature rises again. Hologram You can be confident you have purchased a genuine ghd product by this hologram sticker. Swivel Cord Attachment The swivel cord attachment of the ghd IV MK4 Styler helps stop the cord from becoming twisted. Floating Plates Floating plates in the ghd IV MK4 Styler ensure even pressure distribution. Includes: ghd IV styler 2 year manufacturer's guarantee ghd stylers are non-refundable once used due to hygiene reasons.
Photos (3)
Lily
Lily

I love this product it's works so quickly and takes no time at all. It's great for when I'm in a rush and doesn't break my hair as much as normal hair straighteners. I would still recommend using a heat protectant before using this product but it won't have to much of an effect on your hair. The straightened effect should last all day. This product is quite expensive but is definitely the best I've tried
Maria Gabriela R.
Maria Gabriela R.

Once I use this hair straightener but I did not like it very much since I felt that I had to pass it several times through the hair to smooth it quickly, I only like to pass it two to three times maximum so that the hair then does not look damaged, I feel that It does not take heat quickly and it takes time to warm up. I really did not like it very much
Adrianne L.
Adrianne L.

I absolutely love this iron! I work at a hair salon and this is my one tool for everything! I use it to curl, straighten and flip any type of hair. It heats up quickly and keeps an accurate temperature. It also has a safety feature that goes idol after a period of time so you don't have to worry about turing it off.
Jasmin m.
Jasmin m.

Absolutely love this straightener , one of the best straighteners I've ever used , I've very curly hair and it doesn't frizz up or nothing like that after I use it , love this product so much , and it leaves my here so silky , I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for a good straightener.
Jen L.
Jen L.

This is my 4 set of irons and I will continue to buy them they are so versatile you can straighten or curl with them my hair is just below my shoulders medium thickness and wavy would definitely recommend to others my two sister use them too the large irons as they have thick curly hair
Molly S.
Molly S.

These ghd hair stylers are amazing. they are one of the best affordable electrical hair product i have. I don't use this product every day but i use it about twice a week. My hair is very frizzy and this helps my hair look natural straight look. I would definitely buy it again.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Meridian, ID

I absolutely love my ghd hair straightener, I have had it for year. Like 5! And it is still going strong! My mom has a pink one that she has had for 8 years. These things are really great! I wish they weren't so expensive but they really are worth the price.
Got this one for my birthday gift. Really expensive but worth it. Straightening goes way faster and easier. Everything feels smooth after. The real plus is that my hair goes really frizzy if it rains outside but with this straightener it stays so nice.
Caitlin L.
Caitlin L.
Washington, DC

I LOVE THIS STRAIGHTENER. I've had it for about 9 years, and it has NEVER had any problems. It's still going strong, and makes my hair straight, shiny, frizz-free. It can easily curl or wave also, and is the most reliable and loved tool I own.
Sophie D.
Sophie D.
Hobart

I have used ghd straighteners for ages and they are so good! They last so long! I would like to get one with wider paddles but I really love the one I have at the moment! Make sure to use heat protector if you use heat tools regularly!

Join Now