BY GHD #25 in Hair Straighteners

Ghd's core styler, the most advanced yet - Suitable for long hair. The ghd IV styler is all you'll ever need to create perfect curls, movement volume and straight thanks to its advanced technology and smart features. The original multi-award-winning ghd IV styler is the perfect tool for quick, effortless straightening and easy curls and waves. Suitable for all hair types and lengths. A brilliant all-rounder for everyday styling. ghd IV MK4 Styler Technical Features: Advance Ceramic Heaters The ghd IV MK4 Styler comes with the ultimate surface for a static free sheen. New Rounder Barrel For the perfect curls, waves or flicks, as well as a super straight look, the rounder barrel of the ghd IV MK4 Styler gives you ultimate control. It s so easy to create waves, curls and flicks that you'll never need the same look twice. New Sleep Mode A new sleep mode safely turns the heaters off on your ghd IV MK4 Styler when left unattended for 30 minutes. Now with Universal Voltage With universal voltage you can get optimum performance from your ghd IV MK4 Styler anywhere in the world. Unique Digital Technology Improved temperature control allows for even better styling so you feel more confident using your ghd IV MK4 Styler. Shiver Mode Internal condensation can damage stylers. So when the room temperature is below 8°C, your ghd IV MK4 styler will shut down to protect itself until the temperature rises again. Hologram You can be confident you have purchased a genuine ghd product by this hologram sticker. Swivel Cord Attachment The swivel cord attachment of the ghd IV MK4 Styler helps stop the cord from becoming twisted. Floating Plates Floating plates in the ghd IV MK4 Styler ensure even pressure distribution. Includes: ghd IV styler 2 year manufacturer's guarantee ghd stylers are non-refundable once used due to hygiene reasons. see more...

Kimberly H.
Joelton, TN
I love my ghd hair straightener! I have had it for several years now and it is still going strong. I use it at least twice a week. It heats up very quickly and I am able to straighten my hair fast!
Samantha R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pricey but leaves my hair straight in on swipe of my the straightener! I️ have never found a straightener that leaves my hair so shiny, soft, and straight! I️ always get compliments on my hair when I️ use it!
Brittany P.
denver
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have had my GHD for at least eight years now. I wouldn't trade it in for the world. I've never had a problem with it in all these years and I get an even flat shiny result
Maria Gabriela R.
MIAMI, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Once I use this hair straightener but I did not like it very much since I felt that I had to pass it several times through the hair to smooth it quickly, I only like to pass it two to three times maximum so that the hair then does not look damaged, I feel that It does not take heat quickly and it takes time to warm up. I really did not like it very much
Lily
I love this product it's works so quickly and takes no time at all. It's great for when I'm in a rush and doesn't break my hair as much as normal hair straighteners. I would still recommend using a heat protectant before using this product but it won't have to much of an effect on your hair. The straightened effect should last all day. This product is quite expensive but is definitely the best I've tried
Kaitlyn M.
Atlanta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great flatiron that you can also use to create great waves and curls. Very healthy on the hair. Quick to heat up but doesn't get too hot and damaged your hair. Vey high quality. Nice setting and nice cord that doesn't get tangled up easily.
Adrianne L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this iron! I work at a hair salon and this is my one tool for everything! I use it to curl, straighten and flip any type of hair. It heats up quickly and keeps an accurate temperature. It also has a safety feature that goes idol after a period of time so you don't have to worry about turing it off.
Michelle J.
Lawrenceville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I consider this my backup hair straightener and the one I take on trips so I don't lose my expensive CHI. It's still a good straightener but doesn't give me the shine I like. It also doesn't have heat control.
Jesse W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Bought this straightener from Sephora while on vacation, as it was my only option for a high end straightener and they were sold out of all T3's. I found this straightener to be average, like straightening iron from tjmaxx average. I have wavy hair and live in Florida, while it does straighten, it doesn't make my hair smooth or sleek. I still have frizz before I leave the house.
Kelsey R.
The Woodlands, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my second GHD (first was Australian with 220 plug). I love love love this straightener. Literally changed my life over 10 years ago. No other straighter seems to really straighten so well and help with frizz in the humidity. I would buy all over again if I had too.