BY GHD

Ghd's core styler, the most advanced yet - Suitable for long hair. The ghd IV styler is all you'll ever need to create perfect curls, movement volume and straight thanks to its advanced technology and smart features. The original multi-award-winning ghd IV styler is the perfect tool for quick, effortless straightening and easy curls and waves. Suitable for all hair types and lengths. A brilliant all-rounder for everyday styling. ghd IV MK4 Styler Technical Features: Advance Ceramic Heaters The ghd IV MK4 Styler comes with the ultimate surface for a static free sheen. New Rounder Barrel For the perfect curls, waves or flicks, as well as a super straight look, the rounder barrel of the ghd IV MK4 Styler gives you ultimate control. It s so easy to create waves, curls and flicks that you'll never need the same look twice. New Sleep Mode A new sleep mode safely turns the heaters off on your ghd IV MK4 Styler when left unattended for 30 minutes. Now with Universal Voltage With universal voltage you can get optimum performance from your ghd IV MK4 Styler anywhere in the world. Unique Digital Technology Improved temperature control allows for even better styling so you feel more confident using your ghd IV MK4 Styler. Shiver Mode Internal condensation can damage stylers. So when the room temperature is below 8°C, your ghd IV MK4 styler will shut down to protect itself until the temperature rises again. Hologram You can be confident you have purchased a genuine ghd product by this hologram sticker. Swivel Cord Attachment The swivel cord attachment of the ghd IV MK4 Styler helps stop the cord from becoming twisted. Floating Plates Floating plates in the ghd IV MK4 Styler ensure even pressure distribution. Includes: ghd IV styler 2 year manufacturer's guarantee ghd stylers are non-refundable once used due to hygiene reasons. see more...

ghd IV Hair Styler MK4

Start your review of ghd IV Hair Styler MK4!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Summer M.
Kershaw, SC
This. Works. So. Well. - I use this to not only straighten my hair, but also to curl it. And it heats up SO amazingly fast. It is without a doubt the best hair styling tool I have purchased in my life!! 😭
Katie O.
Royal Oak, MI
I purchased this 4 years ago in Ireland. This made a huge difference to my hair with the rainy Irish weather. I was using a cheap boots hair straightener before but this GHD transformed my hair. It also has universal plugs, which is handy.
Kimberly H.
Joelton, TN
I love my ghd hair straightener! I have had it for several years now and it is still going strong. I use it at least twice a week. It heats up very quickly and I am able to straighten my hair fast!
Taylor H.
I love this product. It heats up so quick and also turns off by itself within an hour. It straightens my super frizzy and curly hair. Love this, so worth the money.
Maria Gabriela R.
MIAMI, FL
Once I use this hair straightener but I did not like it very much since I felt that I had to pass it several times through the hair to smooth it quickly, I only like to pass it two to three times maximum so that the hair then does not look damaged, I feel that It does not take heat quickly and it takes time to warm up. I really did not like it very much
Jen L.
Haverhill, Suffolk
This is my 4 set of irons and I will continue to buy them they are so versatile you can straighten or curl with them my hair is just below my shoulders medium thickness and wavy would definitely recommend to others my two sister use them too the large irons as they have thick curly hair
Lily
I love this product it's works so quickly and takes no time at all. It's great for when I'm in a rush and doesn't break my hair as much as normal hair straighteners. I would still recommend using a heat protectant before using this product but it won't have to much of an effect on your hair. The straightened effect should last all day. This product is quite expensive but is definitely the best I've tried
Kaitlyn M.
Atlanta , GA
Great flatiron that you can also use to create great waves and curls. Very healthy on the hair. Quick to heat up but doesn't get too hot and damaged your hair. Vey high quality. Nice setting and nice cord that doesn't get tangled up easily.
Michelle J.
Lawrenceville, GA
I consider this my backup hair straightener and the one I take on trips so I don't lose my expensive CHI. It's still a good straightener but doesn't give me the shine I like. It also doesn't have heat control.
Jessica S.
Meridian, ID
I absolutely love my ghd hair straightener, I have had it for year. Like 5! And it is still going strong! My mom has a pink one that she has had for 8 years. These things are really great! I wish they weren't so expensive but they really are worth the price.