ghd Heat Protect Spray uploaded by Jagoda S.

BY GHD

Deeply conditioning, the ghd Heat Protect Spray creates a veil of protection over your hair, shielding every strand from the consequences of heat damage. Suitable for use on damp or dry locks, the non-sticky spray works to prevent split ends and reduce breakage, leaving you with healthy-looking, super smooth strands from root to tip. Formulated with the brand's innovative Heat Protect System, it can be layered with other styling products or used with hair dryers, stylers and tongs for ultimate protection without added weight. E.N. see more...

• Has anyone actually noticed a difference since using this?1 Answers
Nikole R.
Elk River, MN
I’ve tried many different heat protectant sprays, but I ALWAYS go back to this one. It smells SOO GOOD & the scent stays in your hair for a really long time. I think it is definitely reasonably priced, you get a decent amount of product and it’s worth it. I feel like it is definitely effective & protects my hair from heat damage. Also I really love the mister nozzle, it’s such a fine mist that evenly distributed the product to a wide section of your hair!
Melissa V.
Culver City, CA
Fantastic! It's nice having a some buffer for my blonde color treated hair. It helps my fine hair when I'm using a flat iron. Pretty effective and I try to use my iron on a medium setting as well to try to lessen the damage!
Diana N.
This smells amazing! I get so many compliments on how my hair smells when using this before styling! No need to wear perfume, just put this on. GHD is such a great brand using amazing ingredients as well. A bit pricey but worth it. Just get a travel size product and see for yourself.
Julie A.
Irvington, NY
I use this before I put any heat on my hair and it's very effective. Leaves my hair nice looking and smells amazing
Ammi C.
It does what it's supposed to so I can't complain. My hair definitely is less damaged because of this product.
Niamh L.
Middleton, Manchester
I straighten my hair almost every day and I don’t wash it everyday and find it difficult to find a heat protectant that can be used on dry hair. This smells so lovely, it helps with frizz and does the job in protecting my hair or so I think, I use this almost every day :)
Jagoda S.
This product smells amazing, I personally use it before a blow dry on wet damp hair. It makes my hair feel fresh clean and not weighed down, it adds shine and makes me feel happy that it is protected from heat, will repurchase as its my holy grail. So recommend it girls x
Chloe W.
West Midlands, United Kingdom
Combats frizz and smells really nice, i find that this is a good heat protectant and doesn't leave my hair or my straightener sticky. The smell isn't overpowering and it lasts nicely on the hair. it is quite expensive but definitely worth it
Caitlin L.
cwmbran
I have used this for years! It is quite cheap and also protects your hair! I wouldn’t buy any other brand. Nice bottle and lasts quite a while. I use this on my daily routine every time I apply heat to my hair
Jude M.
Prospect court , Omagh
Smells amazing! And the spray is perfect, not too fine and not too wet at the same time! Dries instantly and doesn't leave any residue that you will get with those cheaper drugstore heat protectors! Yuk!!
I do feel that my ghd's glide through my hair a little easier using this!
Tanya B.
Old Barn Road, Birmingham
Has anyone actually noticed a difference since using this?