BY GHD

For colour-treated hair. Let that gorgeous colour fade away. This specially formulated product has both UVA and UVB protection, helping to preserve the vibrancy of your colour and enhancing its lustrous shine. see more...

Jan '.
Waukegan, IL
I use a dab of this when I shower and right after when my hair is damp just as a protector for my hair
Jessica D.
Glasgow, Glasgow
I wouldn't have usually have bought this product but when receiving some GHD straighteners for Christmas last year a full size bottle of this was one of the products included along side them, so what did I think you're wondering???! Well I think that it does exactly what it promises, it protects, but I would say that there are a lot of other brands out there that do the exact same job for less! That's the reason it's not a five star rating I'm afraid ppl, if money is no object I'd defo buy this all the time! :D
Faith C.
Christchurch
Good with hair, especially when straightening. It isnt cheap but definitely worth getting if able to. Would definitely recommend this product to some people.