BY GHD #25 in Flat Irons & Hair Straighteners

ghd 's new Gold V Classic styler is the most luxurious styler in the range to date. With its sleeker design and plates that have been smoothed, contoured and given a high gloss finish, it glides through hair effortlessly to give an ultra-shiny result. The new ghd Gold Classic styler is not only the sleekest, but also the most gorgeous yet. Accents of gold, glimmer beneath the perfect black coating. In addition newly improved glamorous plates will transform your hair, whether creating you re voluptuous curls or seductive sleekness, the rounded barrel helps you achieve any style you desire. Features of the ghd gold classic styler: Luxurious plates smooth your hair for an ultra-shiny result. Our new golden plates have been contoured and given a high-gloss finish to glide through hair. With it s improved outer body, the ghd Gold Classic styler stays cooler to touch for longer and is lighter to handle. Sleek design: allows for better handling for all types of styling Protective plate guard: to safely cover hot plates when you need to style and go. Ceramic heaters and contoured plates: glide through your hair for smoother, snag-free styling. Rounded barrel: easily create curls, waves, flicks and the perfect straight. Sleep mode: heaters automatically switch off if not used for 30 minutes. Universal voltage: optimum performance wherever you travel. Includes: ghd gold classic styler Protective plate guard 2 year manufacturer's guarantee ghd stylers are non-refundable once used due to hygiene reasons. see more...

Cristina C.
Madrid
Es sin duda algunalamejor plancha del pelo que existe, no quema el pelo, te deja el pelo suave y brillante. Me encanta.
maryam A.
tyre
is an amazing product for your hair you should try it now to get an amazing results i like it so much it is my favorite product
Gisselle C.
Funciona super bien, plancha el pelo rapido y sin a penas maltratarlo, tambien siver para haver ondas. Recomendada
The F.
Durban
Guys I absolutely love my straightener. I’ve had it for about 4 years now and its in amazing condition and still does and amazing job. Its not very expensive . I think its perfect especially for thick hair.
Zuly G.
San Diego, Ca
Worth every penny. I’ve owned my flat iron for almost 6 years and have never had any issues (knock on wood). I love that it chirps when you turn it on and when it’s heated up. Also love the auto shut off mechanism.
Abbie T.
Low Fell, Gateshead
These heat up really quickly and beep so you know they are ready! They straighten really easily and don’t cause split ends. I straighten mine and it doesn’t get kinks in for days so it is really worth the money.
Ashley V.
Derry, NH
I've had mine for 4 years now and I'll never use another brand again it heats up so fast always works and I love how long the curls last
Orainy S.
I really like this product because it makes everything easier for me, it's better that I've tried it all my life, it does a good job for which I'm super delighted and I would not change it for anything I'm very grateful for that product
Sabrina C.
hull
I love using ghd hair straighteners because I feel like it makes my hair look a lot more shiny and ensures that my hair is straight but still looks thick and not thin I always recommend as they are the best ones I’ve every used
Eloise M.
Would never buy another brand of hair straightens after using GHD, they straighten hair so quickly and leave hair looking flawless, I love!!!