BY GHD #64 in Flat Irons & Hair Straighteners

ghd 's new Gold V Classic styler is the most luxurious styler in the range to date. With its sleeker design and plates that have been smoothed, contoured and given a high gloss finish, it glides through hair effortlessly to give an ultra-shiny result. The new ghd Gold Classic styler is not only the sleekest, but also the most gorgeous yet. Accents of gold, glimmer beneath the perfect black coating. In addition newly improved glamorous plates will transform your hair, whether creating you re voluptuous curls or seductive sleekness, the rounded barrel helps you achieve any style you desire. Features of the ghd gold classic styler: Luxurious plates smooth your hair for an ultra-shiny result. Our new golden plates have been contoured and given a high-gloss finish to glide through hair. With it s improved outer body, the ghd Gold Classic styler stays cooler to touch for longer and is lighter to handle. Sleek design: allows for better handling for all types of styling Protective plate guard: to safely cover hot plates when you need to style and go. Ceramic heaters and contoured plates: glide through your hair for smoother, snag-free styling. Rounded barrel: easily create curls, waves, flicks and the perfect straight. Sleep mode: heaters automatically switch off if not used for 30 minutes. Universal voltage: optimum performance wherever you travel. Includes: ghd gold classic styler Protective plate guard 2 year manufacturer's guarantee ghd stylers are non-refundable once used due to hygiene reasons. see more...

Randika S.
Aarhus
My all time favourite hair straightener! I love that it only takes a few seconds to heat up the straightener. Compered to other labels, I save so much time using this one.
Ruby May C.
Wellington
I bought these when I was 18/19, so about 8 years ago and they just broke on me. One day styling, next minute, turns off half way through and doesn’t turn back on ☹️ do they lasted a decent time. Not the best but nice quality and sturdy
Cat L.
Heaton, Newcastle upon Tyne
I’ve had this for so many years now and it’s the only thing that straightens my hair properly without causing frizzy ends. It also curls my hair beautifully and really enhances my look! Highly recommend even if they are on the expensive side
Hanna M.
New York, New York
This straightener has changed the game for a girl like me, having wavy hair can be fun but sometimes a girl just wants sleek, celebrity hair without the damage. The iron is perfect for keeping the keratin in my hair healthy and heat controlled!
Lauren M.
Wilkeson
This is honestly the best hair straightener I have ever used. It runs through your hair nice and smooth without pulling, and I have received less hair damage from this straightener then any other I've ever used before.
Gabrielle A.
Scotland
I love this straightener because it straights your hair and curls it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is expensive but who cares I LOVE IT
Definitely star from the roots of your hair.
I would definitely buy this again!!!
Maggie L.
Markham, ON
I’ve had this straightener for over 6 years and it’s one of the best! It heats up very fast and it’s great to take travelling because of the cap and bag it comes with. I can also use it to curl my hair. Love this!
Diane Nay B.
cape town
i liked this product for the first few months but since i have really long hair i started to realise that it pulls your hair so much , i was satisfied but ended up a bit dissapointed
Nikki W.
Started using this straightener and loving the results. The way my hair feels after using this is wonderful and my hair stays straightened for at least 2 more days after use. Highly recommend for anyone with thick and frizzy hair!
I have always used GHDs. They are so good at straightening and curling hair. Gives your hair a smooth and shiny finish. They are reasonably priced as they last forever even when used daily. Easy to use. Would definitely recommend.