BY GHD #55 in Flat Irons & Hair Straighteners

ghd 's new Gold V Classic styler is the most luxurious styler in the range to date. With its sleeker design and plates that have been smoothed, contoured and given a high gloss finish, it glides through hair effortlessly to give an ultra-shiny result. The new ghd Gold Classic styler is not only the sleekest, but also the most gorgeous yet. Accents of gold, glimmer beneath the perfect black coating. In addition newly improved glamorous plates will transform your hair, whether creating you re voluptuous curls or seductive sleekness, the rounded barrel helps you achieve any style you desire. Features of the ghd gold classic styler: Luxurious plates smooth your hair for an ultra-shiny result. Our new golden plates have been contoured and given a high-gloss finish to glide through hair. With it s improved outer body, the ghd Gold Classic styler stays cooler to touch for longer and is lighter to handle. Sleek design: allows for better handling for all types of styling Protective plate guard: to safely cover hot plates when you need to style and go. Ceramic heaters and contoured plates: glide through your hair for smoother, snag-free styling. Rounded barrel: easily create curls, waves, flicks and the perfect straight. Sleep mode: heaters automatically switch off if not used for 30 minutes. Universal voltage: optimum performance wherever you travel. Includes: ghd gold classic styler Protective plate guard 2 year manufacturer's guarantee ghd stylers are non-refundable once used due to hygiene reasons. see more...

Diane Nay B.
i liked this product for the first few months but since i have really long hair i started to realise that it pulls your hair so much , i was satisfied but ended up a bit dissapointed
Wendy S.
Waterloo, WI
I received this and a Christmas gift after hearing some great reviews. I have a friend who had one and I tried it. It seemed to work great. When I received mine, I felt after months of use it was seriously damaging my hair. There is no heat setting to choose and my stylist said for fine blonde hair like mine, it just cannot take that much heat. So I discontinued using it and went back to my adjustable heat one. It's a shame because I know it was expensive.
Sarah C.
Gracemount, Edinburgh
Not impressed with these straighteners I bought them because when the hairdresser used them my hair was always so straight but these do little to get rid of the kinks in my hair and I reverted back to a set of babyliss pro
Lily M.
liverpool
Really good straighteners , not satisfied with the price u could get a really good cheap dope of this n works the same , this works best with curling you hair aswell only really use them for, I normally just perfer tresamme r Nicki Clark
Lauren C.
I bought this several years back and while I felt I was buying top of the line I feel like it doesn’t get hot enough to straighten my hair. It takes several passes and even then it still might now be the way I like it.
Zoe B.
I preferred my old cheaper straighteners. I could do more with them. This is too clunky and chunky for my hair. It's obviously ok at straightening my hair but not for the curly styles.
Lauren P.
This straightener unfortunately was a huge disappointment. I actually ended up returning it. My biggest complaint was the lack of heat - I’m all about not damaging my hair and I totally get not having a ridiculously high temperature available that will fry hair but it simply would did not get hot enough to straighten my hair. I would spend so long trying to get my hair remotely under control. I had high hopes but it wasn’t for me.
Naomi C.
85 sussex road , ['', '', 'Kettering']
I do use these straightners daily but unfortunately for the price , I don't find them better than my mums £30 straightners. I expected them to keep my hair straight for longer but it keeps my hair smooth and stops most of the frizz which I love. Even when it goes wavy again , it's sleek waves
Tracy G.
Red Bluff, CA
This this is a super nice iron, I just wish there was a temperature control on it. It just heats to one temp and that's it.
Summer D.
Limited edition but have no different outcome than the basic ones. I found after about 6/8 months they worked less and less and I had to go over the same piece of hair to get it straight killing my hair. I have thick, long and coloured hair. I then bought Remington ones after years of just using ghds and they are by far better and far less expensive. Would never by ghds again, I've seen the light