BY GHD #55 in Flat Irons & Hair Straighteners

ghd 's new Gold V Classic styler is the most luxurious styler in the range to date. With its sleeker design and plates that have been smoothed, contoured and given a high gloss finish, it glides through hair effortlessly to give an ultra-shiny result. The new ghd Gold Classic styler is not only the sleekest, but also the most gorgeous yet. Accents of gold, glimmer beneath the perfect black coating. In addition newly improved glamorous plates will transform your hair, whether creating you re voluptuous curls or seductive sleekness, the rounded barrel helps you achieve any style you desire. Features of the ghd gold classic styler: Luxurious plates smooth your hair for an ultra-shiny result. Our new golden plates have been contoured and given a high-gloss finish to glide through hair. With it s improved outer body, the ghd Gold Classic styler stays cooler to touch for longer and is lighter to handle. Sleek design: allows for better handling for all types of styling Protective plate guard: to safely cover hot plates when you need to style and go. Ceramic heaters and contoured plates: glide through your hair for smoother, snag-free styling. Rounded barrel: easily create curls, waves, flicks and the perfect straight. Sleep mode: heaters automatically switch off if not used for 30 minutes. Universal voltage: optimum performance wherever you travel. Includes: ghd gold classic styler Protective plate guard 2 year manufacturer's guarantee ghd stylers are non-refundable once used due to hygiene reasons. see more...

The F.
Durban
Guys I absolutely love my straightener. I’ve had it for about 4 years now and its in amazing condition and still does and amazing job. Its not very expensive . I think its perfect especially for thick hair.
Rosie P.
Kingswinford , Dudley
The best straighteners there are! I’ve had these for years and they still perform brilliantly. I love that they turn off after half an hour as well as I’m a nightmare for leaving my straighteners on but the annoying little beeps have got me into the habit of not! My hair doesn’t feel damaged at all by heat styling especially when I use ghd Heat Protect Spray 120ml - Heat protect with it
Samantha M.
Wales
Love the GHD straighteners I think there amazing. I’ve had mine years and it’s never failed me!! I straighten My hair mostly everyday and there still going strong! Defiantly worth the money!
Sky D.
Immingham
Worth the money and this keeps my hair straight and in tact for at least 2/3 days which is what we need so that I’m not damaging and heating my hair everyday,i am a first time user of this and I’m definitely impressed:)
Maggie L.
Markham, ON
I’ve had this straightener for over 6 years and it’s one of the best! It heats up very fast and it’s great to take travelling because of the cap and bag it comes with. I can also use it to curl my hair. Love this!
Rebecca D.
Glasgow
I have always sworn by using ghds and when mines broken I was chuffed to receive these as a gift. They are so easy to use and glide through your hair. They get to a good temperature for straightening quickly, without pulling too much at your hair. I also use them for curling my hair and find the curls last longer than usual when I use these.
Diane Nay B.
cape town
i liked this product for the first few months but since i have really long hair i started to realise that it pulls your hair so much , i was satisfied but ended up a bit dissapointed
Gabrielle A.
Scotland
I love this straightener because it straights your hair and curls it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is expensive but who cares I LOVE IT
Definitely star from the roots of your hair.
I would definitely buy this again!!!
Sinead C.
Lancashire, Blackburn
i absolutely love these straighteners i owned them for like 4 years till my sister stole them. they are amazing for thick long hair and work amazingly with hair products. i love these as they kept my hair looking extra straight all day and i would recommend to people with all hair types that like their hair extra straight. expensive but worth it
Sarah T.
Reeves Way , Peterborough
I love my ghds even tho they don’t get much use cos I’m a ponytail girl when I do use them my hair feels so soft and looks shiny and healthy I have have equally good straighteners in the past at a fraction of the price and mine was a Christmas gift so personally I wouldn’t spend that much on a pair of straighteners myself