BY GHD

ghd 's new Gold V Classic styler is the most luxurious styler in the range to date. With its sleeker design and plates that have been smoothed, contoured and given a high gloss finish, it glides through hair effortlessly to give an ultra-shiny result. The new ghd Gold Classic styler is not only the sleekest, but also the most gorgeous yet. Accents of gold, glimmer beneath the perfect black coating. In addition newly improved glamorous plates will transform your hair, whether creating you re voluptuous curls or seductive sleekness, the rounded barrel helps you achieve any style you desire. Features of the ghd gold classic styler: Luxurious plates smooth your hair for an ultra-shiny result. Our new golden plates have been contoured and given a high-gloss finish to glide through hair. With it s improved outer body, the ghd Gold Classic styler stays cooler to touch for longer and is lighter to handle. Sleek design: allows for better handling for all types of styling Protective plate guard: to safely cover hot plates when you need to style and go. Ceramic heaters and contoured plates: glide through your hair for smoother, snag-free styling. Rounded barrel: easily create curls, waves, flicks and the perfect straight. Sleep mode: heaters automatically switch off if not used for 30 minutes. Universal voltage: optimum performance wherever you travel. Includes: ghd gold classic styler Protective plate guard 2 year manufacturer's guarantee ghd stylers are non-refundable once used due to hygiene reasons. see more...

Allyson S.
Fort Myers, FL
I've had this straightener for several years and it still works great! Love it!
Marlissa C.
Fort Myers, FL
AMAZING! It was between the T3 Single Pass and this one and I’m so glad I chose this one. The flat iron feels like it’s made of quality materials and makes my hair feel super smooth and healthy after using. I absolutely love this product. Completely worth the money.
Sophie M.
barnstaple
I bought my first pair of ghds 5 years ago and they’re still going strong! I have extremely frizzy hair and no straighteners have been able to keep my hair straight for longer than 5 mins.. apart from these! They are a bit pricey but totally worth it! They heat up so quick and let you know when they’re ready. You only have to go over your hair once which causes less damage! I would defiantly recommend these and any other ghd straighteners as I’ve tried 2 others which belong to my friends I just can’t remember which one but they’re just as good!
Arely M.
Tengo esta plancha desde hace unos pocos de meses y la verdad es que estoy súper contenta con ella. Alisa el cabello muy rápidamente y el alisado dura muchísimo. También hay que destacar positivamente la rapidez con la que se calienta la plancha.
Lily W.
Pretoria
I really like this straightener. It does do it's job and it really does it well. I have frizzy, curly hair but this straightener really helps with my Friz. I am very impressed with how long my hair stays straight when using it. I have been using it for about 6 months now and I really appreciate the quality. I would just advise users to use a heat protection spray over your hair before use just to make sure your hair doesn't burn (not that it would but just to prevent it.)
Sabrina C.
hull
I love using ghd hair straighteners because I feel like it makes my hair look a lot more shiny and ensures that my hair is straight but still looks thick and not thin I always recommend as they are the best ones I’ve every used
Raisha C.
Benton, Newcastle upon Tyne
The best straightener ever. Doesn’t pull or tug at the hair and straightens super fast! Yes it’s on the pricier side however it’s definitely worth the money you’ll never have to buy another again. I’d definitely recommend.
Shannon C.
BOURNEMOUTH
Love this hair straightener. My hair is quite straight anyway but these give my hair this amazing sleek straight look that looks totally divine. My hair doesn't look damaged after as well which is a huge added bonus
Marian K.
Dubai
Perfect temperature for my hair, do fast for both straightening and curling, leaves my hair so shiny with the least effort and i have it for about 5 years now and still performing as good as when I first bought it.
Shona S.
Dorset
As someone who has got frizzy hair, this is my saviour. So easy to use and a really sleek design. I usually use this with a heat protectant spray and a serum or hair oil to make my hair extra sleek and smooth.