BY GHD #25 in Flat Irons & Hair Straighteners

ghd 's new Gold V Classic styler is the most luxurious styler in the range to date. With its sleeker design and plates that have been smoothed, contoured and given a high gloss finish, it glides through hair effortlessly to give an ultra-shiny result. The new ghd Gold Classic styler is not only the sleekest, but also the most gorgeous yet. Accents of gold, glimmer beneath the perfect black coating. In addition newly improved glamorous plates will transform your hair, whether creating you re voluptuous curls or seductive sleekness, the rounded barrel helps you achieve any style you desire. Features of the ghd gold classic styler: Luxurious plates smooth your hair for an ultra-shiny result. Our new golden plates have been contoured and given a high-gloss finish to glide through hair. With it s improved outer body, the ghd Gold Classic styler stays cooler to touch for longer and is lighter to handle. Sleek design: allows for better handling for all types of styling Protective plate guard: to safely cover hot plates when you need to style and go. Ceramic heaters and contoured plates: glide through your hair for smoother, snag-free styling. Rounded barrel: easily create curls, waves, flicks and the perfect straight. Sleep mode: heaters automatically switch off if not used for 30 minutes. Universal voltage: optimum performance wherever you travel. Includes: ghd gold classic styler Protective plate guard 2 year manufacturer's guarantee ghd stylers are non-refundable once used due to hygiene reasons. see more...

Wing C.
Does the job, heats up very quickly. Nothing revolutionary, great at straightening hair and getting rid of kincks.
rebecca c.
Love this straightener. ReLly does the job and I couldn't ask for a better one! I have like 5 and I love this one
Rose M.
I've had mine for 4 years! It heats up fast and I love the timer that turns it off if you forget about it
Rachel W.
Lacey, WA
The plates heat up evenly and don't grab hair. The steak slim shape makes it easy to smooth or curl.
Tate N.
Portland, OR
I like this iron but I don't LOVE it (especially for the price) I wish it had a temp control
Pyper S.
poteau
Best $400 straightener I’ve ever bought! Would buy another if I needed to. Worth the price!!
Sarahn M.
This is a fabulous flatiron! It costs a bit more than others, but it's worth the cost.
Allyson S.
Fort Myers, FL
I've had this straightener for several years and it still works great! Love it!
Sophie M.
barnstaple
I bought my first pair of ghds 5 years ago and they’re still going strong! I have extremely frizzy hair and no straighteners have been able to keep my hair straight for longer than 5 mins.. apart from these! They are a bit pricey but totally worth it! They heat up so quick and let you know when they’re ready. You only have to go over your hair once which causes less damage! I would defiantly recommend these and any other ghd straighteners as I’ve tried 2 others which belong to my friends I just can’t remember which one but they’re just as good!
Teaghan R.
Melancthon , ON
This straightener was kind of on the pricey side. I use it everyday whether I am straightening or curling my hair. I already have pretty straight hair but it works amazing for curling as well. The only thing I would change about this straightener is to change the temperature settings. I love that is automatically turns off if you forget which I am sure we have all done a time or two.