BY GHD #71 in Flat Irons & Hair Straighteners

ghd 's new Gold V Classic styler is the most luxurious styler in the range to date. With its sleeker design and plates that have been smoothed, contoured and given a high gloss finish, it glides through hair effortlessly to give an ultra-shiny result. The new ghd Gold Classic styler is not only the sleekest, but also the most gorgeous yet. Accents of gold, glimmer beneath the perfect black coating. In addition newly improved glamorous plates will transform your hair, whether creating you re voluptuous curls or seductive sleekness, the rounded barrel helps you achieve any style you desire. Features of the ghd gold classic styler: Luxurious plates smooth your hair for an ultra-shiny result. Our new golden plates have been contoured and given a high-gloss finish to glide through hair. With it s improved outer body, the ghd Gold Classic styler stays cooler to touch for longer and is lighter to handle. Sleek design: allows for better handling for all types of styling Protective plate guard: to safely cover hot plates when you need to style and go. Ceramic heaters and contoured plates: glide through your hair for smoother, snag-free styling. Rounded barrel: easily create curls, waves, flicks and the perfect straight. Sleep mode: heaters automatically switch off if not used for 30 minutes. Universal voltage: optimum performance wherever you travel. Includes: ghd gold classic styler Protective plate guard 2 year manufacturer's guarantee ghd stylers are non-refundable once used due to hygiene reasons. see more...

Jahnavi P.
This flat iron heats up faster than any other flat iron which is convenient when I'm in a hurry. And leave my hair looking shiny. Plus it has a timer which turns the flat iron off after 20 minutes
Amreena K.
San Antonio, TX
This is the best straightener on the market. I was introduced to this several years ago and I can't imagine not using this when I want to straighten my hair. I would definitely repurchase this if need be.
Sarah M.
Prince Frederick, MD
This is the only straightener I own. I have super long, thick hair. It only takes about 15 minutes to straighten my hair with this straightener! It’s amazing. It used to take me about 30 minutes using other straighteners.
Amy L.
Forest Hills, NY
I love this straightener. It has a old plastic smell in the beginning but it went away. It is worth the price. My hair is shiny and manageable after using it. Does not try your hair out.
Vanessa B.
Nashville, TN
I think i curl or wave my hair more with this iron than actually straighten it. I have really thick hair and this iron is THE BEST. I always recommend it to my friends and family.
Teresa A.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Light weight and east to use. Love that the plates rock back and forth and how fast it heats up and cools down. It doesn't get overly hot that the whole tool burns your hand.
Faith N.
Milaca, MN
This thing is insane! Literally heats up in ten seconds and it's about 6 years old! I will not be switching brands at all! First used in salon and had to have one !
Wendy S.
Waterloo, WI
I received this and a Christmas gift after hearing some great reviews. I have a friend who had one and I tried it. It seemed to work great. When I received mine, I felt after months of use it was seriously damaging my hair. There is no heat setting to choose and my stylist said for fine blonde hair like mine, it just cannot take that much heat. So I discontinued using it and went back to my adjustable heat one. It's a shame because I know it was expensive.
JLynh V.
Love, love, love this straightener! What makes this straightener so wonderful it's because you can also use it as a curling iron. It's takes less than 2mins to heat up this baby and takes half the time to straighten your hair! GHD master their ceramic irons. They are a little pricier than other brands out there, but you get what you pay for! I bought mine at sephora and have been using it since 2009 (have no problems or any issues).
Katt S.
Oakdale, PA
This is the best hair straightener I've ever used! It heats up so quickly, within seconds, and has a simplistic design to it. It never leaves my hair crispy, and I genuinely believe it is better for my hair than other straighteners I have used. My only qualms are that it only goes to one heat, and the on switch is in a place where it is sometimes dangerous to touch.