BY GHD #25 in Flat Irons & Hair Straighteners

ghd 's new Gold V Classic styler is the most luxurious styler in the range to date. With its sleeker design and plates that have been smoothed, contoured and given a high gloss finish, it glides through hair effortlessly to give an ultra-shiny result. The new ghd Gold Classic styler is not only the sleekest, but also the most gorgeous yet. Accents of gold, glimmer beneath the perfect black coating. In addition newly improved glamorous plates will transform your hair, whether creating you re voluptuous curls or seductive sleekness, the rounded barrel helps you achieve any style you desire. Features of the ghd gold classic styler: Luxurious plates smooth your hair for an ultra-shiny result. Our new golden plates have been contoured and given a high-gloss finish to glide through hair. With it s improved outer body, the ghd Gold Classic styler stays cooler to touch for longer and is lighter to handle. Sleek design: allows for better handling for all types of styling Protective plate guard: to safely cover hot plates when you need to style and go. Ceramic heaters and contoured plates: glide through your hair for smoother, snag-free styling. Rounded barrel: easily create curls, waves, flicks and the perfect straight. Sleep mode: heaters automatically switch off if not used for 30 minutes. Universal voltage: optimum performance wherever you travel. Includes: ghd gold classic styler Protective plate guard 2 year manufacturer's guarantee ghd stylers are non-refundable once used due to hygiene reasons. see more...

Kelsey D.
Chicago , IL
My high school self would have died and gone to heaven if I had this straightener. It gives you perfectly straight strands after just one pass through the iron, without making you nervous that you've just killed your hair with heat. Hot enough to get it pin straight!
Riley P.
Hamilton, OH
I like how this straightener adjust to your hair. It makes sure that it doesn't damage your hair by not getting to hot but also makes sure it straightens your hair by getting just hot enough. Will definitely keep using this straightener for years to come. ( or until it breaks because it was expensive)
Dahlia K.
irvine ca
This straightening iron really leaves my hair looking extra shiny and soft! I love the way my hair looks after using this. I can usually style my hair with waves by turning the straightening iron around. It actually helped improve my breakage with my hair after switching to this straightening iron.
Pamela E.
Carlton , MN
By far the best straighter I’ve ever used. Makes my hair so smooth and shiny without making it limp. When I try to curl my hair it makes it nice and wavy without my hair getting caught in it. The design is so light and thin I don’t think I’ll be able to use another bulky hair straightener again.
Dee D.
Bronx, NY
I constantly hear such great reviews about ghb so i decided to purchase one and give it a try. Since my hair is wavy and sometimes frizzie most straighteners are too hot or i have to go over 3 times. But ghb solved all that. Its not too hot and cut my hair straightening time in half.
Danielle H.
Get SUPER hot SUPER quick and never leaves a burnt smell. Always does the trick having this classic. Never rips or tears my hair. I would rather pay more money for quality than cheap prices and it wrecks my hair. I even use it for my loose everyday curls :)
Alicia G.
Melbourne, FL
This straightener worked well. It didn't last long and died shortly after the warranty expired. Maybe mine was defective? The quality was decent for the price but I wouldn't buy this brand again
Gina R.
Jax Bch, FL
I have owned my ghd for over 5 years and it still works as well as the day I bought it. But is a little pricey however it is worth the money! It heats up super quick and has an auto shutoff. I have fine hair and it doesn't not burn or singe it
Lauren C.
I bought this several years back and while I felt I was buying top of the line I feel like it doesn’t get hot enough to straighten my hair. It takes several passes and even then it still might now be the way I like it.
Rachel V.
Louisville, KY
I have been obsessed with this flat iron since the day i bought it. It heats up in 30 seconds or less. And it has an automatic shut off if it’s been on for too long. It keeps my hair healthy too! Love this flat iron.