BeautyHair Styling Toolsghd
Gold V Classic Styler - Gold series regular (Discontinued)
!This product has been discontinued.

ghd Gold V Classic Styler - Gold series regular (Discontinued)

ghd 's new Gold V Classic styler is the most luxurious styler in the range to date. With its sleeker design and plates that have been smoothed, contoured and given a high gloss finish, it glides through hair effortlessly to give an ultra-shiny result. The new ghd Gold Classic styler is not only the sleekest, but also the most gorgeous yet. Accents of gold, glimmer beneath the perfect black coating. In addition newly improved glamorous plates will transform your hair, whether creating you re voluptuous curls or seductive sleekness, the rounded barrel helps you achieve any style you desire. Features of the ghd gold classic styler: Luxurious plates smooth your hair for an ultra-shiny result. Our new golden plates have been contoured and given a high-gloss finish to glide through hair. With it s improved outer body, the ghd Gold Classic styler stays cooler to touch for longer and is lighter to handle. Sleek design: allows for better handling for all types of styling Protective plate guard: to safely cover hot plates when you need to style and go. Ceramic heaters and contoured plates: glide through your hair for smoother, snag-free styling. Rounded barrel: easily create curls, waves, flicks and the perfect straight. Sleep mode: heaters automatically switch off if not used for 30 minutes. Universal voltage: optimum performance wherever you travel. Includes: ghd gold classic styler Protective plate guard 2 year manufacturer's guarantee ghd stylers are non-refundable once used due to hygiene reasons.

Iss this better than the classic? Why??
What makes this flat iron so good?
Start your review of ghd Gold V Classic Styler - Gold series regular (Discontinued)!
Jamie P.
El Paso, TX
This might be my favorite straightener. Make sure you use a thermal protectant because it gets really hot.
Sav H.
ghd Gold V Classic Styler - Gold series regular (Discontinued) uploaded by Sav H.
LOVE this straightener! 🤩 The straightener is pricey but I’ve had it for over a year now and I have to say is some of the best money I’ve ever spent. If you straighten your hair more than once a week the straightener is a no brainer you can straighten your hair in 10 minutes or less pin straight it stays straight and it looks really healthy. This straightener also does not rip out any hair and leaves your hair feeling fantastic 🌸 I can straighten my hair in about five minutes with the straightener and my old straightener which I believe was hot tools took me about 30 minutes to straighten my hair. Below is a picture of my sister and I before an event we went to. we were in a super rush and had no time and we were both able to straighten her hair in less than 15 minutes TOTAL and she has wavy hair. couldn’t be happier 🤩
Jenny D.
Louisville, KY
ghd Gold V Classic Styler - Gold series regular (Discontinued) uploaded by Jenny D.
Purchased at: Saks
Taming my mane of long curly hair is no easy task. I’ve tried so many straighteners over the years and I’m here to tell you GHD is worth its weight in gold (haha see what I did there?!) Okay but seriously —This straightener is amazing! It heats up super quickly and stays at a perfect temperature. I never have to worry about it being too hot and frying my hair! The GHD Gold straightener is an investment piece but don’t let the hefty price tag deter you. This straightener keeps my hair straight in even the most hot and humid climates. Plus it is dual voltage so you don’t need a different straightener when you travel— just bring an adaptor and you’re good to go! The GHD straightener is my number recommendation if you have crazy curls like me. That being said— if you’re hair is wavy and you don’t need something quite so heavy duty you might want to consider a cheaper brand ❤️
Evie L.
ghd Gold V Classic Styler - Gold series regular (Discontinued) uploaded by Evie L.
I recently got this straightener and I am shocked at how amazing this curls and straightens. The plates are so smooth and makes styling your hair so dang easy.
Wendy B.
cantonment
I absolutely love my GHD Styler flat iron! It works amazingly! It smooths my hair in one pass and it stays that way all day with out any hair spray. I like my hair to be soft and feel natural. I would definitely recommend ghd flat irons to anyone who loves beautiful straight hair!
Katharine F.
Portland
I love ghd but so far I e replaced 3 in 4 years, the eclipse only worked for a day and I found out a lot of them have problems. I’m now trying the t3,but this isn’t a bad option
Stephanie D.
Bronx, NY
I’ve had this straightener for five or six years. Still works, worked amazing for the first two years. I have curly thick hair and this did the job. I still use it from time to time when my hair is being difficult.
Hanna M.
Los Angeles, CA
This straightener has changed the game for a girl like me, having wavy hair can be fun but sometimes a girl just wants sleek, celebrity hair without the damage. The iron is perfect for keeping the keratin in my hair healthy and heat controlled!
alessandra N.
Huntingtn Beach, CA
ghd Gold V Classic Styler - Gold series regular (Discontinued) uploaded by alessandra N.
Absolutely the best one for straight and curly hair. I use ghd almost every day. I usually do waves like in the picture.
Alicia G.
Melbourne, FL
This straightener worked well. It didn't last long and died shortly after the warranty expired. Maybe mine was defective? The quality was decent for the price but I wouldn't buy this brand again