Add a Photo

By GHD
ghd 's new Gold V Classic styler is the most luxurious styler in the range to date. With its sleeker design and plates that have been smoothed, contoured and given a high gloss finish, it glides through hair effortlessly to give an ultra-shiny result. The new ghd Gold Classic styler is not only the sleekest, but also the most gorgeous yet. Accents of gold, glimmer beneath the perfect black coating. In addition newly improved glamorous plates will transform your hair, whether creating you re voluptuous curls or seductive sleekness, the rounded barrel helps you achieve any style you desire. Features of the ghd gold classic styler: Luxurious plates smooth your hair for an ultra-shiny result. Our new golden plates have been contoured and given a high-gloss finish to glide through hair. With it s improved outer body, the ghd Gold Classic styler stays cooler to touch for longer and is lighter to handle. Sleek design: allows for better handling for all types of styling Protective plate guard: to safely cover hot plates when you need to style and go. Ceramic heaters and contoured plates: glide through your hair for smoother, snag-free styling. Rounded barrel: easily create curls, waves, flicks and the perfect straight. Sleep mode: heaters automatically switch off if not used for 30 minutes. Universal voltage: optimum performance wherever you travel. Includes: ghd gold classic styler Protective plate guard 2 year manufacturer's guarantee ghd stylers are non-refundable once used due to hygiene reasons.
Kate H.
Kate H.
Edmonton

This is hands down the best straightener I have ever used before. I've tried CHI and a couple of other cheaper brands and nothing compares to this one. I only have to go over the hair once to get it perfectly straight meaning that I don't damage it as much. It literally takes 60 seconds to warm up and it cools down pretty quick too. My straightener was stolen while I was staying in a hotel and I literally cried because I was so sad that it was gone! I'm saving up for a new one and will definitely be buying this one again!
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Centerville, OH

I bought this straightener because it had been described as a knock off Chi to me on several occasions, and not wanting to lose an arm and a leg for a straightener I decided to give it a try. I have very, very, thick curly and frizzy hair which always gives me problems when trying to style at home. However, I recommend clipping your hair into layers and straightening it with this one layer at a time for best results. Overall, this heated up quickly, helped style fast, and hasn't given me any issues for several years.
JLynh V.
JLynh V.
Wheaton, IL

Love, love, love this straightener! What makes this straightener so wonderful it's because you can also use it as a curling iron. It's takes less than 2mins to heat up this baby and takes half the time to straighten your hair! GHD master their ceramic irons. They are a little pricier than other brands out there, but you get what you pay for! I bought mine at sephora and have been using it since 2009 (have no problems or any issues).
Dee D.
Dee D.
Bronx, NY

I constantly hear such great reviews about ghb so i decided to purchase one and give it a try. Since my hair is wavy and sometimes frizzie most straighteners are too hot or i have to go over 3 times. But ghb solved all that. Its not too hot and cut my hair straightening time in half.
Kelsey D.
Kelsey D.
Lansing, MI

My high school self would have died and gone to heaven if I had this straightener. It gives you perfectly straight strands after just one pass through the iron, without making you nervous that you've just killed your hair with heat. Hot enough to get it pin straight!
Paige B.
Paige B.

This is the best hair straightener is the best I've ever used! It is a little pricey but so so worth it. It heats up in about 10 seconds and works so well and it takes a short time to straighten. This is salon quality and I highly recommend.
Tanya O.
Tanya O.
Campbellford, Ontario

Amazing flat iron. I've used the same one for years. It heats up in less than 15 seconds. This iron can tell the thickness and texture of your hair and adjusts it's temperature according to your hair. I can flat iron my hair in no time !
Kaitlan A.
Kaitlan A.

I love GHD so much. This brand of flat irons has changed my hair! It is so amazing and works so well! My hair is so smooth and frizz free and not as damaged as with other irons. This is my second GHD I have purchased. Worth every penny.
Ivy M.
Ivy M.

I love my ghd straightener. It is the best investment that's ever been made for me. (It was a gift haha). It's perfect for very thick and course hair that's hard to straighten. Not much room for improvement here!
Nazish N.
Nazish N.
United Kingdom

These straighteners are amazing! I could curl my hair with them tight or loose I can curl little pieces of hair while having my hair in annum! It's just so easy to use, it's amazing I love it

Join Now