Add a Photo

By GHD
#66 in Hair Straighteners
ghd 's new Gold V Classic styler is the most luxurious styler in the range to date. With its sleeker design and plates that have been smoothed, contoured and given a high gloss finish, it glides through hair effortlessly to give an ultra-shiny result. The new ghd Gold Classic styler is not only the sleekest, but also the most gorgeous yet. Accents of gold, glimmer beneath the perfect black coating. In addition newly improved glamorous plates will transform your hair, whether creating you re voluptuous curls or seductive sleekness, the rounded barrel helps you achieve any style you desire. Features of the ghd gold classic styler: Luxurious plates smooth your hair for an ultra-shiny result. Our new golden plates have been contoured and given a high-gloss finish to glide through hair. With it s improved outer body, the ghd Gold Classic styler stays cooler to touch for longer and is lighter to handle. Sleek design: allows for better handling for all types of styling Protective plate guard: to safely cover hot plates when you need to style and go. Ceramic heaters and contoured plates: glide through your hair for smoother, snag-free styling. Rounded barrel: easily create curls, waves, flicks and the perfect straight. Sleep mode: heaters automatically switch off if not used for 30 minutes. Universal voltage: optimum performance wherever you travel. Includes: ghd gold classic styler Protective plate guard 2 year manufacturer's guarantee ghd stylers are non-refundable once used due to hygiene reasons.
Dee D.
Dee D.
Bronx, NY
Feb. 4, 2017, 9:56 a.m.
Review for: ghd Gold V Classic Styler - Gold series regular
I constantly hear such great reviews about ghb so i decided to purchase one and give it a try. Since my hair is wavy and sometimes frizzie most straighteners are too hot or i have to go over 3 times. But ghb solved all that. Its not too hot and cut my hair straightening time in half.
Sarahn M.
Sarahn M.
Feb. 4, 2017, 5:27 p.m.
Review for: ghd Gold V Classic Styler - Gold series regular
This is a fabulous flatiron! It costs a bit more than others, but it's worth the cost.
Lily C.
Lily C.
June 12, 2017, 3:29 p.m.
Review for: ghd Gold V Classic Styler - Gold series regular
Great flat iron! I love the ceramic plate. My hair is super shiny and soft after use. I've had mine for at last 5 years now and it still works well though it's gone through quite a beating with me dropping it so many times. I got the 1 inch plate which works really well with curling my hair, but would like to get a wider plate for straightening since I have long hair.
Katt S.
Katt S.
Oakdale, PA
March 14, 2017, 12:55 a.m.
Review for: ghd Gold V Classic Styler - Gold series regular
This is the best hair straightener I've ever used! It heats up so quickly, within seconds, and has a simplistic design to it. It never leaves my hair crispy, and I genuinely believe it is better for my hair than other straighteners I have used. My only qualms are that it only goes to one heat, and the on switch is in a place where it is sometimes dangerous to touch.
Elizabeth T.
Elizabeth T.
Garland , TX
Feb. 25, 2017, 11:58 a.m.
Review for: ghd Gold V Classic Styler - Gold series regular
Going from a chi to this was life changing. It heats up so fast automatically turns off if you forget it and beeps to let you know when it's ready and when it's been idle too long. Also it works really well for my thick curly hair! I have had this for over 6 years and it is still going strong! Definitely recommend to every one
Kelsey D.
Kelsey D.
Lansing, MI
Feb. 9, 2017, 11:44 a.m.
Review for: ghd Gold V Classic Styler - Gold series regular
My high school self would have died and gone to heaven if I had this straightener. It gives you perfectly straight strands after just one pass through the iron, without making you nervous that you've just killed your hair with heat. Hot enough to get it pin straight!
Kaitlan A.
Kaitlan A.
Feb. 8, 2017, 7:59 p.m.
Review for: ghd Gold V Classic Styler - Gold series regular
I love GHD so much. This brand of flat irons has changed my hair! It is so amazing and works so well! My hair is so smooth and frizz free and not as damaged as with other irons. This is my second GHD I have purchased. Worth every penny.
Paige B.
Paige B.
Feb. 13, 2017, 2:15 a.m.
Review for: ghd Gold V Classic Styler - Gold series regular
This is the best hair straightener is the best I've ever used! It is a little pricey but so so worth it. It heats up in about 10 seconds and works so well and it takes a short time to straighten. This is salon quality and I highly recommend.
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Dallas, TX
March 6, 2017, 5:14 p.m.
Review for: ghd Gold V Classic Styler - Gold series regular
Get SUPER hot SUPER quick and never leaves a burnt smell. Always does the trick having this classic. Never rips or tears my hair. I would rather pay more money for quality than cheap prices and it wrecks my hair. I even use it for my loose everyday curls :)
Alicia G.
Alicia G.
Melbourne, FL
Feb. 23, 2017, 9:44 a.m.
Review for: ghd Gold V Classic Styler - Gold series regular
This straightener worked well. It didn't last long and died shortly after the warranty expired. Maybe mine was defective? The quality was decent for the price but I wouldn't buy this brand again