BY GHD #15 in Flat Irons & Hair Straighteners

ghd 's new Gold V Classic styler is the most luxurious styler in the range to date. With its sleeker design and plates that have been smoothed, contoured and given a high gloss finish, it glides through hair effortlessly to give an ultra-shiny result. The new ghd Gold Classic styler is not only the sleekest, but also the most gorgeous yet. Accents of gold, glimmer beneath the perfect black coating. In addition newly improved glamorous plates will transform your hair, whether creating you re voluptuous curls or seductive sleekness, the rounded barrel helps you achieve any style you desire. Features of the ghd gold classic styler: Luxurious plates smooth your hair for an ultra-shiny result. Our new golden plates have been contoured and given a high-gloss finish to glide through hair. With it s improved outer body, the ghd Gold Classic styler stays cooler to touch for longer and is lighter to handle. Sleek design: allows for better handling for all types of styling Protective plate guard: to safely cover hot plates when you need to style and go. Ceramic heaters and contoured plates: glide through your hair for smoother, snag-free styling. Rounded barrel: easily create curls, waves, flicks and the perfect straight. Sleep mode: heaters automatically switch off if not used for 30 minutes. Universal voltage: optimum performance wherever you travel. Includes: ghd gold classic styler Protective plate guard 2 year manufacturer's guarantee ghd stylers are non-refundable once used due to hygiene reasons. see more...

Amalia A.
I’ve had my ghd for 7 years. It’s the one hair tool I ALWAYS pack when I leave home. It’s slim, light and effective. This tool helps me achieve straight, wavy and curly styles. The heat up time and auto shut off features ain’t bad either
Ashley L.
Hudson
IF I COUKD RATE THIS 100 STARS I WOULD!! Ladies, it’s not cheap. It’s an investment! Hands down the best styler I’ve ever had and I love it. I bought through Aveda, and will defiantly stay in the GHD line for my next styler.
Honey S.
Fort Smith
I will never use anything but this straightener. From beach waves to super straight this tool always does a great job. The company/warranty was great, when mine broke they replaced it quickly with no questions asked:
C A.
This is my current go to styler at home. The one inch plates work perfectly for medium length hair. I don’t recommend using this plate size for longer hair , as it can be a task. The plates heat up and beep in about 60 seconds making this a necessity for busy people as well as a busy and timely stylist. There is also a hard plastic sleeve to cover the plates so it can be packed away quickly. They heat up to 450°f so that’s useful when traveling.
Kali B.
Pittsford, NY
I love my ghd straightener! I have had mine for almost 8 years and have never had any issues with it! It leaves my hair sleek and smooth after using. This is by far my favorite beans of straightener I have ever used! I would highly recommend this to anyone who wants a straightener that will last a long time and deliver great results!
Kenzi C.
Saint Joseph
Best flat iron, 2 year warranty when bought from the website. Don’t have to adjust any heat settings you just flip the switch on. Smooths out all hair textures hair really well! And if you forget to turn it off the heat element shuts off and the flat iron beeps at you until you manually push the switch to off which is amazing since lots of us forget to turn off our flat iron after use.
Staci F.
Columbus, OH
This is my second GHD flat iron. I had the first one for around 5 years. Any flat iron that lasts more than 1-2 years already gets points from me. I broke the cord on the old one but I liked that iron better than the ones I have used in the past (Chi), so I got a new GHD and went a step up from the classic styler to the this time. I can't remember what website I ordered it from but it was on sale. It was still expensive but knowing that my last one lasted for years it's cheaper than me buying a cheaper iron and needing to replace it yearly. It takes about 30 seconds to heat up, it does not have different temperature settings. When it's ready it makes noise, it startled me the first time because I wasn't expecting it lol. It sounds like a cell phone ring tone. Now I like it bc I know when it's ready to use. It comes with a little black silicone (I think) cover that slips over the plates so you can put that on and put it away while it's still hot, or if you're packing, throw it in your suitcase as soon as you're done using it. I have long, naturally thick frizzy curl, that I bleach, blow dry, basically put through torture! The humidity where I live has been AWFUL lately. There are days that I flat iron my hair and it looks great and smooth and I walk outside and it explodes. Unfortunately I think that until I find a miracle product or go back to getting keratin treatments, that's just the reality of my hair and the humidity. I dont think any flat iron will be able to miraculously lock out all humidity. I get my hair shinier and smoother with my GHD iron than with other irons I have used. Now, if I can learn how to master flat iron curls!
Sally S.
Ontario, CA
Have had this straightener for about five years now and it is a great straightener it still works awesome and it strengthens my hair really good leaving it very smooth
Sally R.
Waukesha, WI
I LOVE this straightener. I have very thick, coarse, curly hair so it is important for me to have a quality straightener since I use it almost every day. This straightener has helped me achieve sleek looks so many times! This is my go-to every day product!
Lauren C.
I bought this several years back and while I felt I was buying top of the line I feel like it doesn’t get hot enough to straighten my hair. It takes several passes and even then it still might now be the way I like it.