Add a Photo

By GHD
#46 in Hair Straighteners
ghd 's new Gold V Classic styler is the most luxurious styler in the range to date. With its sleeker design and plates that have been smoothed, contoured and given a high gloss finish, it glides through hair effortlessly to give an ultra-shiny result. The new ghd Gold Classic styler is not only the sleekest, but also the most gorgeous yet. Accents of gold, glimmer beneath the perfect black coating. In addition newly improved glamorous plates will transform your hair, whether creating you re voluptuous curls or seductive sleekness, the rounded barrel helps you achieve any style you desire. Features of the ghd gold classic styler: Luxurious plates smooth your hair for an ultra-shiny result. Our new golden plates have been contoured and given a high-gloss finish to glide through hair. With it s improved outer body, the ghd Gold Classic styler stays cooler to touch for longer and is lighter to handle. Sleek design: allows for better handling for all types of styling Protective plate guard: to safely cover hot plates when you need to style and go. Ceramic heaters and contoured plates: glide through your hair for smoother, snag-free styling. Rounded barrel: easily create curls, waves, flicks and the perfect straight. Sleep mode: heaters automatically switch off if not used for 30 minutes. Universal voltage: optimum performance wherever you travel. Includes: ghd gold classic styler Protective plate guard 2 year manufacturer's guarantee ghd stylers are non-refundable once used due to hygiene reasons.
Katt S.
Katt S.
Oakdale, PA

This is the best hair straightener I've ever used! It heats up so quickly, within seconds, and has a simplistic design to it. It never leaves my hair crispy, and I genuinely believe it is better for my hair than other straighteners I have used. My only qualms are that it only goes to one heat, and the on switch is in a place where it is sometimes dangerous to touch.
Elizabeth T.
Elizabeth T.
Garland, TX

Going from a chi to this was life changing. It heats up so fast automatically turns off if you forget it and beeps to let you know when it's ready and when it's been idle too long. Also it works really well for my thick curly hair! I have had this for over 6 years and it is still going strong! Definitely recommend to every one
Dee D.
Dee D.
Bronx, NY

I constantly hear such great reviews about ghb so i decided to purchase one and give it a try. Since my hair is wavy and sometimes frizzie most straighteners are too hot or i have to go over 3 times. But ghb solved all that. Its not too hot and cut my hair straightening time in half.
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Dallas, TX

Get SUPER hot SUPER quick and never leaves a burnt smell. Always does the trick having this classic. Never rips or tears my hair. I would rather pay more money for quality than cheap prices and it wrecks my hair. I even use it for my loose everyday curls :)
Gina R.
Gina R.
Jax Bch, FL

I have owned my ghd for over 5 years and it still works as well as the day I bought it. But is a little pricey however it is worth the money! It heats up super quick and has an auto shutoff. I have fine hair and it doesn't not burn or singe it
Paige B.
Paige B.

This is the best hair straightener is the best I've ever used! It is a little pricey but so so worth it. It heats up in about 10 seconds and works so well and it takes a short time to straighten. This is salon quality and I highly recommend.
Jenah L.
Jenah L.

Best straightener ever! I decided to bite the bullet and spend the money after my 5th Chi iron randomly stopped working..best decision I've ever made! Still using the original straightener almost 5 years later! Definitely worth the price
Kaitlan A.
Kaitlan A.

I love GHD so much. This brand of flat irons has changed my hair! It is so amazing and works so well! My hair is so smooth and frizz free and not as damaged as with other irons. This is my second GHD I have purchased. Worth every penny.
Raegan V.
Raegan V.

This straightener is the best straightener ever!! It is really expensive but so worth the price. It does wonders for your hair. Sadly mine broke and I wasn't able to replace it but if you ever get the change to get one of these. Do it!!
Matthew G.
Matthew G.
La Porte, TX

This is nice and sleek. It is pricey but I don't think it was worth it. I got if from a Beauty supply store, and I ended up returning it. It felt too much like a chi and I wasn't looking for something different.

Join Now