Add a Photo

By GHD
ghd 's new Gold V Classic styler is the most luxurious styler in the range to date. With its sleeker design and plates that have been smoothed, contoured and given a high gloss finish, it glides through hair effortlessly to give an ultra-shiny result. The new ghd Gold Classic styler is not only the sleekest, but also the most gorgeous yet. Accents of gold, glimmer beneath the perfect black coating. In addition newly improved glamorous plates will transform your hair, whether creating you re voluptuous curls or seductive sleekness, the rounded barrel helps you achieve any style you desire. Features of the ghd gold classic styler: Luxurious plates smooth your hair for an ultra-shiny result. Our new golden plates have been contoured and given a high-gloss finish to glide through hair. With it s improved outer body, the ghd Gold Classic styler stays cooler to touch for longer and is lighter to handle. Sleek design: allows for better handling for all types of styling Protective plate guard: to safely cover hot plates when you need to style and go. Ceramic heaters and contoured plates: glide through your hair for smoother, snag-free styling. Rounded barrel: easily create curls, waves, flicks and the perfect straight. Sleep mode: heaters automatically switch off if not used for 30 minutes. Universal voltage: optimum performance wherever you travel. Includes: ghd gold classic styler Protective plate guard 2 year manufacturer's guarantee ghd stylers are non-refundable once used due to hygiene reasons.
Kate H.
Kate H.
Edmonton

This is hands down the best straightener I have ever used before. I've tried CHI and a couple of other cheaper brands and nothing compares to this one. I only have to go over the hair once to get it perfectly straight meaning that I don't damage it as much. It literally takes 60 seconds to warm up and it cools down pretty quick too. My straightener was stolen while I was staying in a hotel and I literally cried because I was so sad that it was gone! I'm saving up for a new one and will definitely be buying this one again!
Summer D.
Summer D.

Limited edition but have no different outcome than the basic ones. I found after about 6/8 months they worked less and less and I had to go over the same piece of hair to get it straight killing my hair. I have thick, long and coloured hair. I then bought Remington ones after years of just using ghds and they are by far better and far less expensive. Would never by ghds again, I've seen the light
Katt S.
Katt S.
Oakdale, PA

This is the best hair straightener I've ever used! It heats up so quickly, within seconds, and has a simplistic design to it. It never leaves my hair crispy, and I genuinely believe it is better for my hair than other straighteners I have used. My only qualms are that it only goes to one heat, and the on switch is in a place where it is sometimes dangerous to touch.
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
cape town

I love this straightener for how straight it gets my hair and how smooth my hair is once I have used it. My only issue with it is you need to use very small sections on hair and make sure no strands are near the ends of the plates as it catches and breaks the hair. This means it takes a bit longer to do. Apart from that it heats very fast and does a great job!
Rafita F.
Rafita F.
Suite #PX876 , Hawthorne, CA

Es la primera plancha que tengo y sin duda he dado en el clavo. Es muy facil de utilizar y deja el cabello impresionante, liso con una sola pasada. En 20 minutos estoy lista para salir.
El largo del cable es perfecto.
Solo tengo una pega.... que no viene el neceser cuando compras la plancha, tambien creo que el precio del neceser es un poco excesivo
Elizabeth T.
Elizabeth T.
Garland, TX

Going from a chi to this was life changing. It heats up so fast automatically turns off if you forget it and beeps to let you know when it's ready and when it's been idle too long. Also it works really well for my thick curly hair! I have had this for over 6 years and it is still going strong! Definitely recommend to every one
Dee D.
Dee D.
Bronx, NY

I constantly hear such great reviews about ghb so i decided to purchase one and give it a try. Since my hair is wavy and sometimes frizzie most straighteners are too hot or i have to go over 3 times. But ghb solved all that. Its not too hot and cut my hair straightening time in half.
Caitlin O.
Caitlin O.

Would definitely recommend these straighteners to anyone. They are super affordable and they do the Job. These are my favourite straighteners,I use the, everyday and I will definitely be treating myself to some new ones for my birthday. I would definitely recommend.
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Dallas, TX

Get SUPER hot SUPER quick and never leaves a burnt smell. Always does the trick having this classic. Never rips or tears my hair. I would rather pay more money for quality than cheap prices and it wrecks my hair. I even use it for my loose everyday curls :)
Gina R.
Gina R.
Jax Bch, FL

I have owned my ghd for over 5 years and it still works as well as the day I bought it. But is a little pricey however it is worth the money! It heats up super quick and has an auto shutoff. I have fine hair and it doesn't not burn or singe it

Join Now