ghd Gold V Classic Styler - Gold series regular uploaded by Staci F.ghd Gold V Classic Styler - Gold series regular uploaded by Staci F.

BY GHD #32 in Hair Straighteners

ghd 's new Gold V Classic styler is the most luxurious styler in the range to date. With its sleeker design and plates that have been smoothed, contoured and given a high gloss finish, it glides through hair effortlessly to give an ultra-shiny result. The new ghd Gold Classic styler is not only the sleekest, but also the most gorgeous yet. Accents of gold, glimmer beneath the perfect black coating. In addition newly improved glamorous plates will transform your hair, whether creating you re voluptuous curls or seductive sleekness, the rounded barrel helps you achieve any style you desire. Features of the ghd gold classic styler: Luxurious plates smooth your hair for an ultra-shiny result. Our new golden plates have been contoured and given a high-gloss finish to glide through hair. With it s improved outer body, the ghd Gold Classic styler stays cooler to touch for longer and is lighter to handle. Sleek design: allows for better handling for all types of styling Protective plate guard: to safely cover hot plates when you need to style and go. Ceramic heaters and contoured plates: glide through your hair for smoother, snag-free styling. Rounded barrel: easily create curls, waves, flicks and the perfect straight. Sleep mode: heaters automatically switch off if not used for 30 minutes. Universal voltage: optimum performance wherever you travel. Includes: ghd gold classic styler Protective plate guard 2 year manufacturer's guarantee ghd stylers are non-refundable once used due to hygiene reasons. see more...

Staci F.
Columbus, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my second GHD flat iron. I had the first one for around 5 years. Any flat iron that lasts more than 1-2 years already gets points from me. I broke the cord on the old one but I liked that iron better than the ones I have used in the past (Chi), so I got a new GHD and went a step up from the classic styler to the this time. I can't remember what website I ordered it from but it was on sale. It was still expensive but knowing that my last one lasted for years it's cheaper than me buying a cheaper iron and needing to replace it yearly. It takes about 30 seconds to heat up, it does not have different temperature settings. When it's ready it makes noise, it startled me the first time because I wasn't expecting it lol. It sounds like a cell phone ring tone. Now I like it bc I know when it's ready to use. It comes with a little black silicone (I think) cover that slips over the plates so you can put that on and put it away while it's still hot, or if you're packing, throw it in your suitcase as soon as you're done using it. I have long, naturally thick frizzy curl, that I bleach, blow dry, basically put through torture! The humidity where I live has been AWFUL lately. There are days that I flat iron my hair and it looks great and smooth and I walk outside and it explodes. Unfortunately I think that until I find a miracle product or go back to getting keratin treatments, that's just the reality of my hair and the humidity. I dont think any flat iron will be able to miraculously lock out all humidity. I get my hair shinier and smoother with my GHD iron than with other irons I have used. Now, if I can learn how to master flat iron curls!
Sally (.
Ballston Spa, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE this straightener. I have very thick, coarse, curly hair so it is important for me to have a quality straightener since I use it almost every day. This straightener has helped me achieve sleek looks so many times! This is my go-to every day product!
Faith N.
Milaca, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This thing is insane! Literally heats up in ten seconds and it's about 6 years old! I will not be switching brands at all! First used in salon and had to have one !
Sarah L.
Dayton, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this straightener because it had been described as a knock off Chi to me on several occasions, and not wanting to lose an arm and a leg for a straightener I decided to give it a try. I have very, very, thick curly and frizzy hair which always gives me problems when trying to style at home. However, I recommend clipping your hair into layers and straightening it with this one layer at a time for best results. Overall, this heated up quickly, helped style fast, and hasn't given me any issues for several years.
Shantel W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just bought this about a week ago, so I've only used it once so far. Judging by my first time using it, it is amazing! I love it so much. It is my first high end straightner and is worth the money so far. My last straightner was a cheap one I bought on Amazon and I needed a high (almost the highest) heat setting to straighten my hair the way the GHD did at a lower heat setting with ONE pass! I have never been able to do only one pass with a straightner. My hair is coarse so it is nearly impossible even after blow drying my hair as straight as possible.
Bekka S.
Vincennes, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I cannot brag enough about this straightener. It is definitely worth the hefty price tag! I have had mine for almost 7 years and it is still running strong! I will never buy another brand of hair tool. This product does not damage hair as compared to other products. It is a great investment. I bought mine from Sephora. I definitely recommend to people with all hair types. This product also makes beautiful curls and I use this more than a curling iron when I want curls.
Wendy S.
Waterloo, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this and a Christmas gift after hearing some great reviews. I have a friend who had one and I tried it. It seemed to work great. When I received mine, I felt after months of use it was seriously damaging my hair. There is no heat setting to choose and my stylist said for fine blonde hair like mine, it just cannot take that much heat. So I discontinued using it and went back to my adjustable heat one. It's a shame because I know it was expensive.
JLynh V.
Love, love, love this straightener! What makes this straightener so wonderful it's because you can also use it as a curling iron. It's takes less than 2mins to heat up this baby and takes half the time to straighten your hair! GHD master their ceramic irons. They are a little pricier than other brands out there, but you get what you pay for! I bought mine at sephora and have been using it since 2009 (have no problems or any issues).
Lily C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great flat iron! I love the ceramic plate. My hair is super shiny and soft after use. I've had mine for at last 5 years now and it still works well though it's gone through quite a beating with me dropping it so many times. I got the 1 inch plate which works really well with curling my hair, but would like to get a wider plate for straightening since I have long hair.
Katt S.
Oakdale, PA
This is the best hair straightener I've ever used! It heats up so quickly, within seconds, and has a simplistic design to it. It never leaves my hair crispy, and I genuinely believe it is better for my hair than other straighteners I have used. My only qualms are that it only goes to one heat, and the on switch is in a place where it is sometimes dangerous to touch.