BY GHD

The Ghd gold professional 2 inches styler is Ghd's sleekest styler ever, with a cooler, lighter body, smoother plates, and an bonus protective plate guard for storage and travel. rounded barrel and contoured plates means you can not only straighten hair with this professional styler, but create curls, waves, and flips. sleep mode provides added safety and universal voltage means no converter while traveling, makes the Ghd your go-to styling iron. see more...

• I've been looking for a new flat iron and I've heard some...5 Answers
  • I had a chi straightener but it broke due to a wire short...1 Answers
  • What are the settings of heat that it has?3 Answers
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
These were the original ceramic plated straightener that honestly changed my look dramatically. My hair naturally is very course, frizzy and wavy...mainly due to being mixed race. Before my wonderful GHDs I would look like a fluffy mess.

I brought my fist pair a good few years ago, and paid $150 for them then. I like the large plate due to my hair being so thick. The temperature on these goes up extremely high, so a protection serum or spray is a must.

As soon as you glide those plates over your hair immediately flattens and straightens your hair leaving it finer, silky and very easy to manage.

A definite for anyone with difficult hair like mine!
Esmeralde S.
Liberty Twp, OH
I’ve had this flat iron for nearly two years and I love it as much now as when I got it! It heats up quickly and straightens my hair so well leaving it smooth and shiny without getting caught or leaving any kinks. I use it to curl my hair as well and the curls hold all day!
Liz M.
Madison, WI
I received this for a gift, and holy moly this may be the best flat iron I've ever used. This baby heats up in about 15 seconds, and leaves my hair soft and smooth - no frizz! I love that I don't have to worry about setting a heat setting - and I also love that I don't have to go over the same piece of hair repeatedly - once or twice and I'm done.

Highly, highly recommend this product - definitely worth the splurge!
Regina P.
Los Angeles, CA
I have the GHD professional styler in the 2 inch plate and I love it!!! It is an amazing quality product. It was an investment because it cost me over $200 if I remember correctly, but I’ve had it for 6 years and it still works perfectly. I would for sure get another ghd styler and recommend it to everyone.
Lindsey P.
Marysville
I bought this at Cosmo prof and I love it. My only complaint is the fact that you can’t control the temperature gage and as a stylist that that is a little bit concerning four of the clients you have with damage that can only handle a certain type of heat. Other than that I recommend it.
Katrina O.
Brooklyn, NY
This flat iron is so good for curly hair. I have a lot of hair it usually take me three hours to flat iron my hair.
This one only take me one hour , I love it.
I recommend everyone  with all hair types to try this.
Sarah R.
I bought this flat iron to replace my second CHI iron. Although the price was a little bit more, it was completely worth it. It straightens my hair quickly and leaves it straight and frizz free with one pass of the straightener. It is a bit expensive, but I've had it for about 2 years now and I haven't regretted the decision.
Teresa H.
Richmond, VA
This is my go-to flat iron. I bought it at Sephora and have had it for several years. I like the heat that it gives off, but I don't like that you can't control the heal level. I DO love how fast it heats up-- definitely a win for in the morning. I've found that it straightens my hair pretty well -- especially considering that I have wavy hair. Of all the ones, I've tried, it has definitely been my favorite-- however, it is a bit pricey!
Sarah C.
New York
I've owned this straightener for over 5 years now, and it still works just as well as it did when I first bought it. The durability truly amazes me that it is still in perfect condition after weekly use for the past 5 or so years. Not to mention it leaves my thick wavy hair incredibly straight and smooth. I can straighten my hair and leave it for 2-3 days with minimal touch up, and i have THICK hair. Love.
Taylor S.
Milton, WV
It was a sad, sad day when my GHD flat iron died on me. I had it for several  years before it left me. It was the best I ever used. It got so hot and made my hair pin straight in no time. I was also able to easily curl my hair with it. I haven't been able to buy a new one because it's too expensive, but one day I will.
Chelsea V.
I've been looking for a new flat iron and I've heard some good things about this one! The only thing is that it's a little pricey ! Is it worth it!?
Ana R.
Santa Ana, CA
What are the settings of heat that it has?
Kelsey F.
Nashville, TN
I had a chi straightener but it broke due to a wire shortage. I've heard GHD is an even better straightener. Thoughts?
Madison B.
Moncton
does this fry your hair?