A sleek styler featuring two-inch golden ceramic plates that are ideal for styling thick hair and creating larger curls. The ghd Gold Professonal 2” styler is ghd’s sleekest yet: luxurious golden plates smooth your hair for an ultra-shiny result while golden accents add a touch of glamour. Sleek design allows for better handling of all types of styling. The rounded barrel easily creates curls, waves, flicks, and the "perfect straight." Ceramic heaters and contoured plates glide through hair for smoother, snag-free styling. The body stays cooler than the current generation of stylers, making the ghd Gold Professional Styler cooler to touch and lighter to handle. A protective plate-guard secures the hot plates when the styler is switched off, allowing you to safely pack them away without damaging your belongings. Sleep mode automatically switches off heaters if not used for 30 minutes. Universal voltage means optimum performance where you travel.

can u adjust the heat?
ghd Gold Professional 2 Curious as to wether the flat iron is more affective than the normal ghds ?
Start your review of ghd Gold Professional 2!
Product Highlights
Prior to the straightener I would have to blow dry my hair (even when it was dry) then flat iron.in reviews
I got my first GHD on a whim 7 years ago, and have never had another flat iron since.in reviews
I have long wavy hair past my breasts and works great on my hair.in reviews
Morgan B.
ghd Gold Professional 2 uploaded by Morgan B.
Love love love this straightener! A little on the pricier side but totally worth it! I have curly hair that I straighten quite frequently and it does a wonderful job. Also has temp control so It won’t over fry your hair
Myrna C.
Lorain, OH
I love my GHD! It was my first flat iron about 7-8 years ago and it's still going strong. It straightens my hair perfectly and when my sister plays with it she loves to do curls with it in her hair! Highly recommended! 👍
Larissa S.
El Monte, CA
My hair is curly and very frizzy. I have the wide plate. Using this vs other straighteners blows others away. GHD is very expensive but worth every cent. My hair is straight in a shorter amount of time. It looks sleek and smooth after. Keeps my hair straight better than other straighteners in humid weather.
Taza A.
Ontario, CA
ghd Gold Professional 2 uploaded by Taza A.
I had to step up and buy a real flat iron, and this GHD 2" was the one for me. Hot enough to style any hair. Convenient rounded tip. Easy to clean plates. The unit beeps when it warms up, and shuts off if it isn't used after a few minutes. It's definitely pricey, but an exceptional value.
Kayla T.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I love this GHD. I have very thick hair which is a hassle to style but since getting this ghd, I've cut my hair time in half! I've had my straightener now for a couple of years and have had no problems!
Melissa K.
Lake Worth, FL
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
I’ve had a ghd straightener for a few years. I’ve tried some new ones from other brands but keep going back to this straightener! It works great and holds up, good product! Would definitely buy if you’re looking for a straightener that doesn’t damage your hair and leaves your hair straight all day!
Ellie C.
Antelope, CA
Love this straightener I had it for such a long time and still surprised it’s working!!
Stephanie A.
Columbus, GA
Ok so I love my Ghd hair straightener and they last forever. In fact this is my go to straightener because it never tugs or pulls my hair and leaves my hair very sleek and shiny. Also with this straightener I feel like it uses less heat damage because it straightens my hair so much faster then other brands I have tried. It is also a very nice looking sleek straightener and you can even use it to create waves in your hair. If you have never tried a straightener or need a new one then please give this one a try!!
Jenny A.
Candler, NC
I have used mine almost everyday and i barely have to go over it at all for it to be extra straight! I have hair down to my waist and its thick and this is the best straightener I've ever had!
Chelsea P.
Philomath, OR
There is NO OTHER straightener that is as nice as this! This is BY FAR the best one on the market. I have had mine 3 years now and it's still going strong, heats up in 30 seconds and the case makes it so easy to travel wit! Don't buy any others. This is the only brand I will ever buy!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Saskia V.
marseille
Brook H.
Beccles
il y a un an
Laura B. il y a 2 mois
I only got these to create waves rather than curls but I suppose If you have long hair they are great as much quicker to straighten your hair.