BY GHD

A sleek styler featuring two-inch golden ceramic plates that are ideal for styling thick hair and creating larger curls. The ghd Gold Professonal 2” styler is ghd’s sleekest yet: luxurious golden plates smooth your hair for an ultra-shiny result while golden accents add a touch of glamour. Sleek design allows for better handling of all types of styling. The rounded barrel easily creates curls, waves, flicks, and the "perfect straight." Ceramic heaters and contoured plates glide through hair for smoother, snag-free styling. The body stays cooler than the current generation of stylers, making the ghd Gold Professional Styler cooler to touch and lighter to handle. A protective plate-guard secures the hot plates when the styler is switched off, allowing you to safely pack them away without damaging your belongings. Sleep mode automatically switches off heaters if not used for 30 minutes. Universal voltage means optimum performance where you travel. see more...

• Please can i review this. I love doing peoples hair and n...1 Answers
  • I've heard about this GHD and had lots of good recommenda...2 Answers
  • Is this flat iron good for thick hair? Is it damaging to ...4 Answers
ghd Gold Professional 2

Start your review of ghd Gold Professional 2!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Prior to the straightener I would have to blow dry my hair (even when it was dry) then flat iron." in 3 reviews
  • "I got my first GHD on a whim 7 years ago, and have never had another flat iron since." in 2 reviews
  • "I have long wavy hair past my breasts and works great on my hair." in 1 review
Jennifer O.
Kingwood, TX
I believe this is the one I have and it is the only straightner I will ever use. My old one died and they sent me an updated one as well. I'm pretty rough on my stuff lol. But these are perfect. Mine heats up in 4 seconds and straightens my hair in like half the time as any other. I have thick wavy frizzy like hair and it's super quick. Need to purchase more products from them! Customer service is awesome too! Just keep your receipt if anything happens your good as gold 😉
Cari m.
Lancaster , PA
This flat iron is fantastic. It was a Christmas gift and it is very nice to use for thick, curly, coarse hair. This was my second full sized flat iron and it worked very quickly and easily, and it is very easy to use. I know many people may dislike that it only has one setting, but the one setting does my hair wonders.
Tytiyonna M.
Very expensive but you get what you pay for. I used this on one of my wigs and it was bone straight. They have a great coating on the plates as well bc I see them using them in the salon 24/7 and they haven't aged a bit.
Staci S.
Nappanee, IN
Works pretty well. My hair is very wavy/curly so it sometimes takes me a few passes to get it super straight. I’m fairly satisfied but the price was a little much. Next time I may try a different brand.
Tiffany L.
West Chester, OH
I don’t straighten my hair often but when I do this is my go to product. I feel like with this iron I have less damage from the heat. East to use and heats up in record time! Would highly recommend.
Itzel M.
This is my current straightener that i have had for a couple of years and has been okay. It does the job but doesn't compare to my past straightener I had. The problem I have with this product is that it doesn't seem to give my hair a long lasting and frizz free straight look. I have had it for a long time to get my money's worth out of it, but I am currently looking for a replacement.
Sally R.
Gilbert , AZ
This is the best straightener! I have naturally curly hair, so I use this product almost daily. It gets my hair very straight without snagging or pulling. This is also the perfect size to create curls and waves. This is definitely worth the money- especially if you are like me and use it frequently!
Kristen F.
Lakeland, FL
I had an older version of ghd for over 10 years, it recently broke so i got a new one. This one is great!! It gets hot and it’s 2in which makes it nice for thick/frizzy hair! I will stay a loyal costumer, especially since the product lasts for so long!
Leslie F.
Purchased at: Sephora
I carry this baby everywhere with me when I travel. This is a perfect width to either straighten or curl my hair. It’s easy to apply with this tool for curling my hair after I learned how to curl using a straightener from my hair stylist. So I only need one tool to do all kinds of style on vacation.
lisa U.
i love this straightener i use it every other day before i go to work. it heats up in litteraly 20 seconds and takes me no more then 15 min to do my hair. i no longer use curling iron since this does whatever i want to do to my hair. if this breaks i will repurchase but it is very $$$
Gavrielle L.
San Antonio, TX
Does this iron burn or break your hair??
Sapphire S.
Dieppe, NB
Is this flat iron good for thick hair? Is it damaging to already dry hair? And is it best to use a hair protecting spray or is it not necessary with this flat iron?
Arzoo K.
Is it worth the price? or is chi similar and cheaper? i really wanna buy this but don't know if its worth splurging on
karin k.
Ontario
is it worth the price??????? i know there are hair straightener thet much more cheaper
Diane S.