BY GHD #51 in Flat Irons & Hair Straighteners

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

A sleek styler featuring two-inch golden ceramic plates that are ideal for styling thick hair and creating larger curls. The ghd Gold Professonal 2” styler is ghd’s sleekest yet: luxurious golden plates smooth your hair for an ultra-shiny result while golden accents add a touch of glamour. Sleek design allows for better handling of all types of styling. The rounded barrel easily creates curls, waves, flicks, and the "perfect straight." Ceramic heaters and contoured plates glide through hair for smoother, snag-free styling. The body stays cooler than the current generation of stylers, making the ghd Gold Professional Styler cooler to touch and lighter to handle. A protective plate-guard secures the hot plates when the styler is switched off, allowing you to safely pack them away without damaging your belongings. Sleep mode automatically switches off heaters if not used for 30 minutes. Universal voltage means optimum performance where you travel. see more...

• Please can i review this. I love doing peoples hair and n...1 Answers
  • I've heard about this GHD and had lots of good recommenda...2 Answers
  • Is this flat iron good for thick hair? Is it damaging to ...4 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "Prior to the straightener I would have to blow dry my hair (even when it was dry) then flat iron." in 3 reviews
  • "I got my first GHD on a whim 7 years ago, and have never had another flat iron since." in 2 reviews
  • "I have long wavy hair past my breasts and works great on my hair." in 1 review
Itzel M.
This is my current straightener that i have had for a couple of years and has been okay. It does the job but doesn't compare to my past straightener I had. The problem I have with this product is that it doesn't seem to give my hair a long lasting and frizz free straight look. I have had it for a long time to get my money's worth out of it, but I am currently looking for a replacement.
Sally R.
Waukesha, WI
This is the best straightener! I have naturally curly hair, so I use this product almost daily. It gets my hair very straight without snagging or pulling. This is also the perfect size to create curls and waves. This is definitely worth the money- especially if you are like me and use it frequently!
Kristen F.
Lakeland , FL
I had an older version of ghd for over 10 years, it recently broke so i got a new one. This one is great!! It gets hot and it’s 2in which makes it nice for thick/frizzy hair! I will stay a loyal costumer, especially since the product lasts for so long!
lisa U.
i love this straightener i use it every other day before i go to work. it heats up in litteraly 20 seconds and takes me no more then 15 min to do my hair. i no longer use curling iron since this does whatever i want to do to my hair. if this breaks i will repurchase but it is very $$$
Brooke L.
I purchased this flat iron 8 years ago and it’s still working great! Best one I’ve ever used. I have long thick hair and this straightens my natural wavy hair with ease. Doesn’t take long either! A must have!
Heather C.
Redondo beach
Love this flat iron. Has been with me for 3 years now. Gets hot and straightens with one try. Shuts off on its own when it's been a certain amount of time, which I love cuz oops sometimes we forget to turn it off. Beeps when it's warm which only takes a few seconds. Makes my hair shiny. Overall great flat iron!!
Karla F.
Central Islip, NY
Es una excelente plancha, puedes hacer todo tipo de peinados con ella, desde que la use por primera vez quedé encantada con ella. No es económica, pero es de gran calidad.
Ariel H.
Evansville, IN
I absolutely love my ghd hairstyler! I have had it for 6 years and it still works amazingly well. I love how quickly it heats up and I love how it is not dry my hair.
Laura Y.
Parker, CO
I honestly bought this brand thinking it must be very good due to the high price. It came in a cute box and looks fancy but It was only ok for a professional straightener. I was using an Infa-shine before and I ended up going back to it. I ended up buying a Chi straightener later. The Infra-shine that I purchased many years ago is still my go to straightener! I even had it with me for 3 years in while living in China without a converter. My suggestion is this: if you are not using a professional straightener I would recommend this product over all the Revlon and Con Air products out there. But, if you want the best product for your money I would search elsewhere. This product is sleek and pretty but not "the answer." NOTE: I have corse, thick, hair dyed hair. IF you have a different type of hair, there is a chance this product may be more useful to you,
Kailee L.
Billings, MT
I have had this hair straightener for 8 years, and it's still going strong! The styling is super sleek and this works so amazingly well in my hair. It has an extra long swivel cord, and heats up in what seems like 2 seconds. It gets hot, and straightens my hair quickly. I never have to do more than 1-2 passes. You can't beat a quality product that stands the test of time, gets the job done well and gets it done fast! I highly recommend this straightener to anyone who wants a good hair day, everyday!
Gavrielle L.
Manor, TX
Does this iron burn or break your hair??
Sapphire S.
Dieppe, NB
Is this flat iron good for thick hair? Is it damaging to already dry hair? And is it best to use a hair protecting spray or is it not necessary with this flat iron?
Arzoo K.
Is it worth the price? or is chi similar and cheaper? i really wanna buy this but don't know if its worth splurging on
karin k.
Ontario
is it worth the price??????? i know there are hair straightener thet much more cheaper
Diane S.
Buffalo, NY
Is this flat iron damaging to your hair?

back