Ghd Gold Copper Luxe Professional Styling Iron uploaded by Rose P.

BY GHD

"Gold Copper Luxe Professional Styling Iron - Shimmering in a copper finish with a matching heat-resistant carrying case, ghd's Gold 1"" Professional Styling Iron utilizes the optimum styling temperature, 365F, and advanced ceramic heat technology to deliver gorgeous, healthy styles with enhanced shine. This versatile tool can create bouncy curls, textured waves or sleek straight styles in minutes. Contoured plates with a high-gloss coating glide through hair for effortless, snag-free styling.A $249 Value!Key Features & Benefits:Healthy looking hair: operates at the optimum temperature of 365 degrees F, leaving hair smooth and frizz-freeEnhanced shine: smooth, contoured, snag-free plates for a salon shineEffortless professional styling: advanced ceramic heat technology for quick salon results that lastStyling versatility: easily creates curls waves and the perfect straightProtective plate guardSleep modeUniversal voltage - Gold Copper Luxe Professional Styling Iron" see more...

Victoria O.
Beech grove, IN
The best of the best! I have had my ghd straightener for 7 years now and see many more in its future - it is a daily use tool for me, and still heats up in 10 seconds and it’s plates are still in pristine condition - I so recommend!
Cristina O.
Dundalk, MD
This is seriously the best hair straightened I have ever used. 100% satisfied by how well it works. I have frizzy curls, and this makes it look like I don't. I like to use CHI 44 Iron Guard on my hair before I go over it with this straightener. It's the fastest I've ever used as well.
Nadia J.
Morris Plains, NJ
By far the best straightener I've ever used! It heats up quickly and straightens my hair with one pass. I save so much time! As a first time user, I bought it on the ghd website when they had a sale because I felt like I was getting a deal. I then bought the matching blow dryer because I loved the brand so much!
NATTRACTIVE R.
Sun Valley, CA
Good product. I bought it because I like the colour of the wand. It was my first wand. However, I don't use it a lot. I curl my hair more often than straighten it. It's very pricey because I'm Asian and I knew that they have the Chinese version of this with half price.
Jasmine G.
You will never go wrong with purchasing this product. It is pretty pricy but worth it since it leaves your hair so glossy and healthy looking. You can set the temperature. You can purchase this item in the mall they usually advertise it they have little booths.  I would so buy another one when ever this one gives out.
Tina B.
I could not possibly love this flat iron more! This is my second ghd and the only reason I needed a new one after FOUR yours is because I wanted this copper one!! I'll never use another flat iron again!
Jesenia V.
This gives me the perfect hair do I love how this product works it's easy and effortless love the color and quality this product has and this is absolutely amazing I got it on amazon and worth every penny
Ella S.
Wellelsey
I love this straightener! it leaves my hair straight and soft while making it not look like it is damaged by heat. Bought from amazon and happy with my purchased. Would recommend this brand and would buy again.
Ashley V.
Not what I expected.... love the color and bag/heat pad that came with it. I dislike not being able to change the temperature. But otherwise it's as good as my professional chi.
Agatha L.
Union city, NJ
Great straightener, beautiful, the package is nice and helpful and it gets my hair looking way better than other tools. Just don't buy it full price, Ghd always has great sales.