Hair CareHair Styling ToolsHair Straightenersghd
Glide Professional Performance Hot Brush

ghd Glide Professional Performance Hot Brush

A hot brush which tames and smooths dry hair quickly and effortlessly your perfect partner for second-day styling. Hair Type: Straight, Wavy, and CurlyHair Texture: Fine, Medium, and ThickHair Concerns: Frizz, Straightening, and VolumizingWhat Else You Need to Know: ghd's first hot brush features ceramic technology and an ionizer to tame and smooth hair quickly and effortlessly. It has a combination of high-density shorter bristles and longer bristles, and heats to the optimum 365 degrees Fahrenheit for healthier second-day styling. Frizz-eliminating ions smooth the hair in just a few quick strokes. It also features a heat-up light indicator.

Is the ghd glide hot brush worth the price point?
Can anyone recommend this ?
Start your review of ghd Glide Professional Performance Hot Brush!
lyndhurst, nj
I love this straightening brush so much. I usually straighten my hair at night. When I'm too tired, I wash my hair, let it air dry, and then go over it a few times in the morning. It gets my super curly hair nice and smooth. I still use a flat iron for my roots though. GHD should make a thinner version of this that you can also get closer to the root of your hair.
Newington, GA
Purchased at: ULTA
I wish I could give this more stars. I was really hesitant about spending the extra money on a straightener, but it was worth it! I will never use a regular straightener again. I literally just brushed my hair and it straightened. My hair has never been this sleek and soft in my life! I can’t say enough good things it’s super easy to use, the cord is long, and no damage!
las vegas
Love this brush. It has cut the time in half for straightening or adding a bend in half! I love that you don’t lose volume like you do with a flat iron. Only improvement would be heat control.
Purchased at: ULTA
I purchased this product out of mere curiosity. Easy to use and it is perfect for those next day hair routines. I heats up well and leaves hair shiny!
Northport, NY
I have fine, wavy hair with little volume. This hot brush gives me the perfect, sleek look without flattening my hair. It smooths all my fly aways and tames frizz. It makes styling easier and much faster than a traditional hair straightener. It is pricey but I think it's well worth the investment!
NewYork
Purchased at: Sephora
I was really excited about this at first, but i have really thick hair and in order to get a silky smooth look I have to section my hair in multiple parts and go pretty slowly. I cant just do a quick brush through to get it to look good. With the amount of effort required i may as well use my straightener. If this product was less than $100 it might be worth it. But it is definitely not worth the current price tag.
A godsend in the midst of the pandemic. I have frizzy, color-treated hair. I always had it professionally blow out. Then the pandemic hit, and the stay at home orders, and I was at a loss. Thank goodness for this tool. Once or twice a week, I wash my hair, let it air dry, and rough dry with a blow dryer until it is bone-dry. Then, (after using a heat protectant) I section my hair and use the GHD hot brush on small sections to straighten it. It does not look as good as a professional blow-out, but it does look sleek and straight, and my hair feels incredibly silky and soft. My ends are smooth, too. A great tool for those of us who lack hair skills, but still want to look good. I may not go back to the weekly hair appointments after all!
Buckeye, AZ
Purchased at: Sephora
Let me start off my saying that it’s no longer a pain in the a** to style my hair. Straighteners and blow dryers let alone were too much of a hassle. I have very thick, course, frizzy textured hair. This has made styling much more enjoyable and wayyy easier. My hair looks like a million bucks and it’s totally worth the investment.
ghd Glide Professional Performance Hot Brush uploaded by Ashleigh W.
ghd Glide Professional Performance Hot Brush uploaded by Ashleigh W.
OMG I LOVE this brush so much! I wish I got one sooner! I got it as part of a special promotion on Very where it came with the Air hair dryer for £170 for both which was a bargain. I'm not really a straightener person because I find them a bit too much hassle (because I'm lazy 😅) but this is super easy, just brush your hair to get all the knots out then brush over it with the hot brush and your hair is silky, straight and frizz-free. My hair is pretty straight already tbh but it is frizzy and this calms the frizz right down on it. Definitely worth buying even just for that tbh.
Essex
ghd Glide Professional Performance Hot Brush uploaded by Jess G.
My hair gets soooo thick and frizzy even after drying it with the hair dryer, this hot brush is a game changer! Its so quick and easy to just brush over my hair and its smooth and frizz free within minutes. I have the ghd hair straighteners but find it takes a lot longer to straighten and causes more heat damage. Definitely recommend to anyone with frizzy hair 💆🏽‍♀️✨