BY GHD

The most luxurious glamorous and desirable ghd styler yet the ghd Gold Mini Styler features smaller contoured plates to give you more control and styling power than ever before. Curls waves flicks and of course super sleek straight hair is a cinch. Accents of gold glimmer beneath the perfect black coating of the ghd Gold Mini Styler as the ghd technology allows you to do more with short hair and fringes than you ever imagined possible - who said beauty and brains don't go hand in hand? In addition to the high gloss plates the rounded barrel lighter body ceramic heaters and universal voltage all combine to help you and your ghd Gold Mini Styler achieve any style you desire. After styling slip your ghd Gold Mini Styler into the protective heat guard to leave you safe in the knowledge that your irons and your surfaces are safe after styling. ghd Gold features include: Professional finish: luxurious plates smooth your hair for an ultra-shiny result. Smoother plates: the ghd golden plates have been contoured and given a high-gloss finish to glide through hair. Cooler lighter body: with its improved outer body the ghd Gold Mini Styler stays cooler to the touch for longer and is lighter to handle. Sleek design: allows for better handling for all types of styling. Protective plate guard: to safely cover hot plates when you need to style and go. Ceramic heaters and contoured plates: glide through your hair for smoother snag-free styling. Rounded barrel: easily create curls waves flicks and perfectly straighten. Sleep mode: heaters automatically switch off if not used for 30 minutes. Universal voltage: optimum performance wherever you travel. This set contains the following products: ghd gold mini styler Protective plate guard 2 year manufacturer's guarantee Please note: This ghd styler comes with a UK three pin plug only. see more...

Sombol |.
Glendale, CA
Have been using this for soooo long and it still works like new! Cuts my straightening time in half and somehow adds a lot of shine to my hair!
Sayeedah J.
Orlando , FL
It straightens my hair and takes all the volume out which I really hate. It's too flat. I hate that it doesn't have temperature control.
Jesicka R.
Victorville, CA
Way worth the value I highly recommend this to anyone it's worth the buy and try the product works amazing I love it!
Sophia L.
It's worth every pennies, this hair straighter makes my hair feel sleek and silky smooth
IRMA♡ V.
Esparraguera
To begin with, the ceramic plates are designed to eliminate completely the damage that the ironing can cause in our manes. As we already mentioned in our definitive Guide of hair irons, all models of GHD work at 185º C. According to the own brand - and backed by own studies - working at higher temperatures does not improve hair straightening and only increases the damage that is caused.
Shannon M.
Airdrie , North Lanarkshire
I absolutely love these straighters! I am always so satisfied with them - unfortunately for my hair I have to use these every single day and trust me, these will last years! Although these are straighteners, I love to use them to curl my hair and the curls always come out stunning. I think this is a perfect all round product
Emily M.
x
Best hair straighteners ever!! Honestly can create so many hairstyles with these. Heat up quick, very light and pretty looking. I have thin straight hair already but i use these to crimp or curl my hair, the beveled sides help create that curl
Megan L.
Linwood, Paisley
Have always bought ghd straighteners and will always buy them. Well worth the money and the brand has a very good reputation hence why I would always recommend and will always advise others towards using them.
Lauren Q.
Words cannot describe how much I love my GHD straighteners! They heat up within seconds and it literally takes minutes to do my entire hair! They are so versatile and I've gotten so many great styles from them! You don't need hair curlers when you've got these because they leave the perfect tight or loose curl in your hair!
Summer S.
London, England
Love this product , honestly my holy grail when i want to get my hair done. My hair is curly so when i want to straighten my fringe or even ad a little flick to my hair, i dont have to go over and over my hair to achieve the look i want. Its expensive however worth the long term investment.
Cfdhtrgr sghdgye shtsqfjud gsfhddjt agehghk dgg fheginjpplhb jejwqdbfbk bdrdkjd