GHD Ghd Plancha Gold Mini Styler 1 Pz uploaded by Charlie M.GHD Ghd Plancha Gold Mini Styler 1 Pz uploaded by member-b60e2c1e6GHD Ghd Plancha Gold Mini Styler 1 Pz uploaded by Martinez M.

BY GHD

The most luxurious glamorous and desirable ghd styler yet the ghd Gold Mini Styler features smaller contoured plates to give you more control and styling power than ever before. Curls waves flicks and of course super sleek straight hair is a cinch. Accents of gold glimmer beneath the perfect black coating of the ghd Gold Mini Styler as the ghd technology allows you to do more with short hair and fringes than you ever imagined possible - who said beauty and brains don't go hand in hand? In addition to the high gloss plates the rounded barrel lighter body ceramic heaters and universal voltage all combine to help you and your ghd Gold Mini Styler achieve any style you desire. After styling slip your ghd Gold Mini Styler into the protective heat guard to leave you safe in the knowledge that your irons and your surfaces are safe after styling. ghd Gold features include: Professional finish: luxurious plates smooth your hair for an ultra-shiny result. Smoother plates: the ghd golden plates have been contoured and given a high-gloss finish to glide through hair. Cooler lighter body: with its improved outer body the ghd Gold Mini Styler stays cooler to the touch for longer and is lighter to handle. Sleek design: allows for better handling for all types of styling. Protective plate guard: to safely cover hot plates when you need to style and go. Ceramic heaters and contoured plates: glide through your hair for smoother snag-free styling. Rounded barrel: easily create curls waves flicks and perfectly straighten. Sleep mode: heaters automatically switch off if not used for 30 minutes. Universal voltage: optimum performance wherever you travel. This set contains the following products: ghd gold mini styler Protective plate guard 2 year manufacturer's guarantee Please note: This ghd styler comes with a UK three pin plug only. see more...

Kelsey G.
Kelsey G.
I absolutely LOVE this straightener. It was my first "big" hair purchase and it was absolutely the best. My hair tends to be dry and the automatic temperature keeps me from burning my hair. While it is a little pricy, I definitely think it is worth it. I have had my straightener for 6 years and never experienced any issues. I will definitely purchase another when the time comes. I definitely would recommend this straightener. It's great for daily use!
Joelle M.
Joelle M.
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!! amazing straight iron to anyone looking for one. with just one stroke over your hair it is silky and smooth. this is so effective and compares to alternatives because this one gets very hot to the point it leaves your hair pin straight but DOES NOT burn it in anyway.
Priya K.
Priya K.
Arlington, VA
I LOVE my GHD! I have had it since college, and now I'm done with my masters, been working for 6+ years, and the straightener is still working just as it did on day 1! I got it off of Groupon, so I got it for a great price, but I would definitely pay retail value for this straightener
Marisha A.
Marisha A.
Raymore, MO
Best hair straightener I've ever known! I'll never buy another brand again. I love the floating plates! And i like the cute tones it makes when it's done heating up, and when you turn it off and on. I recommend!!
Melanie N.
Melanie N.
I have this in my desk at work. It's okay... But it's super small and doesn't do much. It would probably be best for someone who has bangs or little pieces that they don't want a regular sized flat iron for.
Jewels B.
Jewels B.
Scotts Valley, CA
Okay, I'm not sure if I have the exact model but this brand is my go to for straightener and bad been for years. I have thick curly hair and this think gets it straight as a neadle!
Sombol |.
Sombol |.
Glendale, CA
Have been using this for soooo long and it still works like new! Cuts my straightening time in half and somehow adds a lot of shine to my hair!
Jesicka R.
Jesicka R.
Victorville, CA
Way worth the value I highly recommend this to anyone it's worth the buy and try the product works amazing I love it!
Lauren Q.
Lauren Q.
Words cannot describe how much I love my GHD straighteners! They heat up within seconds and it literally takes minutes to do my entire hair! They are so versatile and I've gotten so many great styles from them! You don't need hair curlers when you've got these because they leave the perfect tight or loose curl in your hair!
Summer S.
Summer S.
London, England
Love this product , honestly my holy grail when i want to get my hair done. My hair is curly so when i want to straighten my fringe or even ad a little flick to my hair, i dont have to go over and over my hair to achieve the look i want. Its expensive however worth the long term investment.
Cfdhtrgr sghdgye shtsqfjud gsfhddjt agehghk dgg fheginjpplhb jejwqdbfbk bdrdkjd