BY GHD

With the ghd Gold Max Styler there's no better way to show unruly hair who's boss. Instantly transform the fiercest curls the longest locks and Afro-Caribbean hair into poker-straight perfection - all from the sleekest most glamorous ghd styler yet. Fantastically thick hair can be a blessing but it can also be a battle. That's where the ghd Gold Max Styler comes in to help you achieve styling perfection every time. Accents of gold glimmer beneath the perfect black coating of the ghd hair straighteners as the super wide plates and exclusive ghd technology help you create styles beyond your wildest dreams - who said beauty and brains don't go hand in hand? In addition to the high gloss plates the rounded barrel lighter body ceramic heaters and universal voltage all combine to help you and your ghd Gold Max Styler achieve any style you desire. After styling slip your ghd Gold Max Styler into the protective heat guard to leave you safe in the knowledge that your irons and your surfaces are safe after styling. ghd Gold features include: Professional finish: luxurious plates smooth your hair for an ultra-shiny result. Smoother plates: the ghd golden plates have been contoured and given a high-gloss finish to glide through hair. Cooler lighter body: with its improved outer body the ghd Gold Max Styler stays cooler to the touch for longer and is lighter to handle. Sleek design: allows for better handling for all types of styling. Protective plate guard: to safely cover hot plates when you need to style and go. Ceramic heaters and contoured plates: glide through your hair for smoother snag-free styling. Rounded barrel: easily create curls waves flicks and perfectly straighten. Sleep mode: heaters automatically switch off if not used for 30 minutes. Universal voltage: optimum performance wherever you travel. UK three pin plug only. see more...

GHD Ghd Plancha Gold Max Styler 1 Pz

Start your review of GHD Ghd Plancha Gold Max Styler 1 Pz!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Rosie V.
Las Vegas, NV
This is one of my favorite flat irons I've bought so far. It works great on any type of hair especially when it comes to thick or curly hair.  Glides through hair so fast and easy your finished before u even started lol leaves hair soft silky ads shine
Suzanne B.
Charleston, SC
I have had this for a few years and love it! It heats up extremely fast and stays at a good temperature. I bought mine on overstock so the price was fair! My hair is extremely thick and has curls and this works wonders!
Brandi G.
Benton
I've had my GHD straightener for years with no problems. I'm afraid I might jinx it, but it is the same one I'd buy again if there was an issue with the one I have now. No fuss, super durable and does what I need it to do. It is pricey, but it is an investment.
Gabrielle B.
Rocklin, CA
This was my first high-end flat iron and I still love it. It does a fantastic job as straightening and smoothing my hair without having to go over sections twice. Additionally, it takes very little time to heat up, which saves me time in the morning! The plates do not snag your hair. It's an investment, but well worth it if you flat iron your hair on a regular basis.
Haley K.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
This is a great flat iron to have if you use one daily. It has one heat setting which keeps your hair healthier than other irons. The plates add so much shine to your hair, it's awesome! I find that other irons leave my hair flat & fried with indention marks. This one will leave your hair sleek & straight you just have to work a little slower than usual.
Arwa A.
Best hair straightener I've used. I know it is pricier, but honestly you pay maybe a $30 difference from CHI during their sales, and you get a better value product for your hair. It heats up fast, does NOT tug on your hair, and it leaves your hair nicely straightened without the bent straightening lines or flatness at the top of your head.
Zoe G.
Charleston, SC
Great straight iron! Got my friend hooked on it and she bought one too. Great for thick hair! So many other straight irons I had didn't get my hair straight unless I went over the piece over and over and it would take forever. I go over a section once or twice and it's perfectly straight.
Lauren C.
Manhattan Bch, CA
Amazing line of products, but an even more amazing straightener! Doesn't destroy my hair and leaves it shinny. It is worth every penny bc you'll have it for so long and it is warrantied! Heats up in less than a minute and even automatically turns off if left on too long.
Lori A.
Brooklyn, NY
I have dry, frizzy thick hair. One pass through my hair and it's straight. You can even create curls or waves with it. Just YouTube a video how and you will never need another curling iron again. I don't blow my hair first, only this. Love it!
Patti I.
Meriden, CT
One of THE best straighteners I have ever used, and don't think I will need to purchase one for a while. I can use it to straighten and curl, so it gives me a style everyday! I will most definitely buy again once needed.