BY GHD #25 in Hair Straighteners

With the ghd Gold Max Styler there's no better way to show unruly hair who's boss. Instantly transform the fiercest curls the longest locks and Afro-Caribbean hair into poker-straight perfection - all from the sleekest most glamorous ghd styler yet. Fantastically thick hair can be a blessing but it can also be a battle. That's where the ghd Gold Max Styler comes in to help you achieve styling perfection every time. Accents of gold glimmer beneath the perfect black coating of the ghd hair straighteners as the super wide plates and exclusive ghd technology help you create styles beyond your wildest dreams - who said beauty and brains don't go hand in hand? In addition to the high gloss plates the rounded barrel lighter body ceramic heaters and universal voltage all combine to help you and your ghd Gold Max Styler achieve any style you desire. After styling slip your ghd Gold Max Styler into the protective heat guard to leave you safe in the knowledge that your irons and your surfaces are safe after styling. ghd Gold features include: Professional finish: luxurious plates smooth your hair for an ultra-shiny result. Smoother plates: the ghd golden plates have been contoured and given a high-gloss finish to glide through hair. Cooler lighter body: with its improved outer body the ghd Gold Max Styler stays cooler to the touch for longer and is lighter to handle. Sleek design: allows for better handling for all types of styling. Protective plate guard: to safely cover hot plates when you need to style and go. Ceramic heaters and contoured plates: glide through your hair for smoother snag-free styling. Rounded barrel: easily create curls waves flicks and perfectly straighten. Sleep mode: heaters automatically switch off if not used for 30 minutes. Universal voltage: optimum performance wherever you travel. UK three pin plug only. see more...

Bree d.
Winchester, CA
I absolutely LOVE my GHD straightener! It has already lasted me 3 years when other brands like Chi only lasted half of the time. I purchased it at my local cosmoprof and was a little skeptical about spending a little more than normal but I'm so glad i did because it has been so worth it! It heats up fast and starts to cool down when not in use. I love the beeping function it has for when its on but hasn't been used for a long time so then i don't forget and leave it on all day!
Mwanamke J.
Philadelphia, PA
I LOVE these flat irons. I used to use Chi but researched what the best flat irons are and from reviews people chose these over Chi irons. My hair is curly but straightens very easily. These leave my hair very smooth. After years of using them my hair still curls naturally so I assume that means they didn't cause heat damage.
Mwanamke J.
I have used GHD styles for years! I used to use CHI but once I found these I never looked back. I have almost waist length thick but fine hair and this gets my hair straight with movement and body. It also didn't damage my hair after YEARS of use and I'm still able to wear my hair curly when I want to. Love it!
Zoe G.
Charleston, SC
Great straight iron! Got my friend hooked on it and she bought one too. Great for thick hair! So many other straight irons I had didn't get my hair straight unless I went over the piece over and over and it would take forever. I go over a section once or twice and it's perfectly straight.
Lori A.
Brooklyn, NY
I have dry, frizzy thick hair. One pass through my hair and it's straight. You can even create curls or waves with it. Just YouTube a video how and you will never need another curling iron again. I don't blow my hair first, only this. Love it!
Suzanne B.
N Charleston, SC
I have had this for a few years and love it! It heats up extremely fast and stays at a good temperature. I bought mine on overstock so the price was fair! My hair is extremely thick and has curls and this works wonders!
lacey c.
Grover Beach, CA
This straightner was horrible and a wasted of money! I have frizzy hair that is somewhat out of control and this didnt do a thing for it. I would say the only plus was that it automatically would shut off if left on
Darleen P.
San Pedro, CA
I have had this product for more than 3 years now. I have tried others but nothing does its job like my GHD! I have this frizzy wavy unruly hair and i am very satisfied with GHD! It's very much worth the price and it has lasted me this long without having any issues or problem. One major major thing is.. when i'm in a hurry i have forgotten to turn it off, but GHD has this built in system that turns the product off if it has been idle for a while.
Megan L.
Austin, TX
I don't use anything metal to heat style my hair because it's color treated and damaged. Metal will heat up fast but it will cause a lot more damage to your hair even with a protectant applied. I don't recommend these kind of stylers and I wish they would make better.
Gabrielle B.
Rocklin, CA
This was my first high-end flat iron and I still love it. It does a fantastic job as straightening and smoothing my hair without having to go over sections twice. Additionally, it takes very little time to heat up, which saves me time in the morning! The plates do not snag your hair. It's an investment, but well worth it if you flat iron your hair on a regular basis.
Rebecca C.
Has anyone used these for curling long thick hair? My normal sized ghds don't do big enough curls for me anymore! GHD Ghd Plancha Gold Max Styler 1 Pz