Add a Photo

By GHD
With the ghd Gold Max Styler there's no better way to show unruly hair who's boss. Instantly transform the fiercest curls the longest locks and Afro-Caribbean hair into poker-straight perfection - all from the sleekest most glamorous ghd styler yet. Fantastically thick hair can be a blessing but it can also be a battle. That's where the ghd Gold Max Styler comes in to help you achieve styling perfection every time. Accents of gold glimmer beneath the perfect black coating of the ghd hair straighteners as the super wide plates and exclusive ghd technology help you create styles beyond your wildest dreams - who said beauty and brains don't go hand in hand? In addition to the high gloss plates the rounded barrel lighter body ceramic heaters and universal voltage all combine to help you and your ghd Gold Max Styler achieve any style you desire. After styling slip your ghd Gold Max Styler into the protective heat guard to leave you safe in the knowledge that your irons and your surfaces are safe after styling. ghd Gold features include: Professional finish: luxurious plates smooth your hair for an ultra-shiny result. Smoother plates: the ghd golden plates have been contoured and given a high-gloss finish to glide through hair. Cooler lighter body: with its improved outer body the ghd Gold Max Styler stays cooler to the touch for longer and is lighter to handle. Sleek design: allows for better handling for all types of styling. Protective plate guard: to safely cover hot plates when you need to style and go. Ceramic heaters and contoured plates: glide through your hair for smoother snag-free styling. Rounded barrel: easily create curls waves flicks and perfectly straighten. Sleep mode: heaters automatically switch off if not used for 30 minutes. Universal voltage: optimum performance wherever you travel. UK three pin plug only.
Photos (2)
Megan L.
Megan L.
Round Rock, TX

I don't use anything metal to heat style my hair because it's color treated and damaged. Metal will heat up fast but it will cause a lot more damage to your hair even with a protectant applied. I don't recommend these kind of stylers and I wish they would make better.
This is the best I use it every day but is very how so use a heat protector and I have dry and some oil in my hair and it is great I have used it many times and I am very satisfied and I would buy it again if I need to
Gaby O.
Gaby O.
Burnley, Lancashire

My all time favourite straightener! Since using this I've never gone back to using anything else! It straightens my hair so effortlessly and easily that it takes my half the time it usually would with any other brand!
Mya E.
Mya E.

I have used these Ghd straighteners for 5 years and they have never failed me i use them every day and I have frizzy. They are affordable and last a very long time so you are definitely getting your money's worth
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Michigan City, IN

I went to Cosmo Prof and they had this straightener on display along with a manican. This straightener worked extremely well. I never once had to go over any spots that I already went over once.
Serena S.
Serena S.

I love this product, it has great heat temperature and doesn't burn my hair. It was expensive but definitely worth the splurge. The only con is it is a little wide so it wight be hard to use.
Lucy W.
Lucy W.

Totally in love with these!! They are just fabulous there are so many pros to this product, they heat up fast, they have a wide surface area, the look good.
Kodie P.
Kodie P.

Love! Heats up so fast! It's gets really hot which is great but then it cools down so fast when u turn it off
Naoise H.
Naoise H.

Brill for thick hair, takes less time than regular straighteners, straighterner lasts for years
Tegan N.
Tegan N.
Leighton buzzard

My favourite straighteners ever! Cant go anywhere without them!! Would recommend to everyone

Join Now