Add a Photo

By GHD
#43 in Hair Straighteners
With the ghd Gold Max Styler there's no better way to show unruly hair who's boss. Instantly transform the fiercest curls the longest locks and Afro-Caribbean hair into poker-straight perfection - all from the sleekest most glamorous ghd styler yet. Fantastically thick hair can be a blessing but it can also be a battle. That's where the ghd Gold Max Styler comes in to help you achieve styling perfection every time. Accents of gold glimmer beneath the perfect black coating of the ghd hair straighteners as the super wide plates and exclusive ghd technology help you create styles beyond your wildest dreams - who said beauty and brains don't go hand in hand? In addition to the high gloss plates the rounded barrel lighter body ceramic heaters and universal voltage all combine to help you and your ghd Gold Max Styler achieve any style you desire. After styling slip your ghd Gold Max Styler into the protective heat guard to leave you safe in the knowledge that your irons and your surfaces are safe after styling. ghd Gold features include: Professional finish: luxurious plates smooth your hair for an ultra-shiny result. Smoother plates: the ghd golden plates have been contoured and given a high-gloss finish to glide through hair. Cooler lighter body: with its improved outer body the ghd Gold Max Styler stays cooler to the touch for longer and is lighter to handle. Sleek design: allows for better handling for all types of styling. Protective plate guard: to safely cover hot plates when you need to style and go. Ceramic heaters and contoured plates: glide through your hair for smoother snag-free styling. Rounded barrel: easily create curls waves flicks and perfectly straighten. Sleep mode: heaters automatically switch off if not used for 30 minutes. Universal voltage: optimum performance wherever you travel. UK three pin plug only.
Photos (3)
Darleen P.
Darleen P.
San Pedro, CA

I have had this product for more than 3 years now. I have tried others but nothing does its job like my GHD! I have this frizzy wavy unruly hair and i am very satisfied with GHD! It's very much worth the price and it has lasted me this long without having any issues or problem. One major major thing is.. when i'm in a hurry i have forgotten to turn it off, but GHD has this built in system that turns the product off if it has been idle for a while.
Gabrielle B.
Gabrielle B.
Rocklin, CA

This was my first high-end flat iron and I still love it. It does a fantastic job as straightening and smoothing my hair without having to go over sections twice. Additionally, it takes very little time to heat up, which saves me time in the morning! The plates do not snag your hair. It's an investment, but well worth it if you flat iron your hair on a regular basis.
Haley K.
Haley K.
Shepherdsvlle, KY

This is a great flat iron to have if you use one daily. It has one heat setting which keeps your hair healthier than other irons. The plates add so much shine to your hair, it's awesome! I find that other irons leave my hair flat & fried with indention marks. This one will leave your hair sleek & straight you just have to work a little slower than usual.
Arwa A.
Arwa A.

Best hair straightener I've used. I know it is pricier, but honestly you pay maybe a $30 difference from CHI during their sales, and you get a better value product for your hair. It heats up fast, does NOT tug on your hair, and it leaves your hair nicely straightened without the bent straightening lines or flatness at the top of your head.
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Manhattan Bch, CA

Amazing line of products, but an even more amazing straightener! Doesn't destroy my hair and leaves it shinny. It is worth every penny bc you'll have it for so long and it is warrantied! Heats up in less than a minute and even automatically turns off if left on too long.
Megan L.
Megan L.
Austin, TX

I don't use anything metal to heat style my hair because it's color treated and damaged. Metal will heat up fast but it will cause a lot more damage to your hair even with a protectant applied. I don't recommend these kind of stylers and I wish they would make better.
This is the best I use it every day but is very how so use a heat protector and I have dry and some oil in my hair and it is great I have used it many times and I am very satisfied and I would buy it again if I need to
Aimee A.
Aimee A.
Bayonne, NJ

My new baby... I do not travel without this one. Heats up super fast and straightens with less passes in the hair. Gives me pin straight hair with a glossy shine. It has also cut my use down since it works better.
Paula C.
Paula C.

It's a great brand I think the best for ironing your hair, it's a little expensive but it's worth it, it was a gift so i don't know where they bought it but I'm really satisfied and I would buy it again
Anna S.
Anna S.
Oxford, OH

I love this flat iron because it makes straightening my hair quick. I think my mom got it online. It makes my hair softer and less frizzy. I have had this flat iron for a couple years and I love it