ghd Final Shine Spray 100ml - Final shine spray

by ghd

Hair that has a seductive night time edge is all about shine. So to finish your style and create a dazzling finish, use our Final Shine Spray. This product is a lightweight mist that gives you instant all over shine and static control, leaving you ready to sparkle in the night time. How To Use Mist over dry styled hair, or spray directly on to your brush before brushing through your hair to finish the look.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ghd Final Shine Spray 100ml - Final shine spray!
Willow Spring, NC
A great after heat product. Reasonable price! Smells really good! Made my hair super shiny without looking oily! I would recommend giving it a try. My hair is coarse, curly and super thick. I will buy this again for sure! I was very satisfied :)
Auburn / Brittleness, Color Protection, Curls / Dry, Curly, Coarse
Gilmer, TX
Great shine spray that doesn't get greasy! The Nozel is also a nice mister that evenly distributes product!
Platinum / Color Protection, Dandruff, Frizz / Dry, Wavy, Thin
Walton On Thames, Surrey
This is good but because of the price I am unable to give it 5 stars. It doesn't really last a long time, however it depends on the texture of your hair.  There are so many shine sprays on the market I'm sure there are cheaper options that do exactly the same things!
Blonde / Color Protection, Damage, Dryness / Wavy, Fine
This is my final touch product for a glam night out. A friend bought me this a little while ago and wow, I really love it. I am not sure many people would notice the difference in my hair, but adding that little bit of something extra always adds to the fun of the night. It's a great product.
Medium Brown / Color Protection, Damage, Dandruff / Dry, Wavy, Color Treated
BOURNEMOUTH, Dorset , England
This spray is a godsend as it leaves your hair feeling salon smooth! If you feel you have dull hair after styling it and want it to shine more then I 100% recommend using it to give your hair that extra shine.
Auburn / Curls, Damage, Heat Protection / Normal, Wavy, Thick
Doral, FL
luego de hacer muchas ondas el cabello queda sin brillo, opaco y seco, este spray da un acabado luminoso en el pelo haciéndolo ver super bello
Dark Blonde / Color Protection, Curls, Frizz / Dry, Curly, Color Treated