ghd Final Fix Hairspray 75ml - Final fix 75ml

by ghd

Creating firm yet flexible hold ghd Style Final Fix Hairspray will keep your hair in place around the clock. Removing at the stroke of a brush it allows for easy re-styling whilst being humidity-resistant to keep your hair free from frizz even in hot conditions. Perfect for popping in your handbag it creates fabulous staying power in updos prevents kinks from forming in straight hair and stops curls and waves from falling flat. No matter what your style this multi-tasking spray is the perfect finishing product. - L.M. Directions of Use: Mist generously over your hair from a distance of 30cm.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ghd Final Fix Hairspray 75ml - Final fix 75ml!
Strongsville
Amazing performance and perfect price, loved everything about this item and would love to you again. Product is versatile and completely met every expectation I had. I will purchase again and again! Love it
Brunette / Brittleness, Color Protection, Damage / Dry, Straight, Chemically Treated
Best hairspray by far. Non sticky and easy too brush out. Holds hair perfectly in place for hours and hours on end. Much better than its other market competitors. Decent value for money
Light Brown / Color Protection, Curls, Damage / Curly, Thick
Sydney
This product is a must have for all stylists! It is lightweight and never sticky! It is great for bridal and editorial work! It is definitely a hairspray that is workable and mouldable! The packaging is easy to hold and is not a awkward thickness! It looks professional too! The only downfall is the smell! I hate it and i feel like I can taste it when I use it! But other then that it's a great product and the smell has never stopped me from using it! Love it!
Light Blonde / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Color Protection / Dry, Curly, Coarse
This is literally brilliant I have no words! It doesn't leave your hair feeling hard or heavy from all the hairspray!! However the smell is really quite strong so that's a slight downfall if you're sensitive to smells
Volume / Normal
This hairspray is absolutely amazing u just need to use a tiny bit and then it keeps your hair in place all day so I defiently would recommend,ed buying it and I use this product weekly
Dark Brown / Split Ends / Dry, Normal, Oily
Birmingham
Great hairspray. Staying power. Hair doesn’t move but also feels good not dry and crispy. This is the smaller size so great for travelling. Bigger size lasts ages!
Brunette / Color Protection, Damage, Dandruff / Dry, Oily, Straight
London, London
I love this hairspray! I was really worried about a wedding in a humid country playing havoc with my (styled) curls, so I bought this even though the can was huge and had to go in my suitcase 😂. Worth it though! This spray kept my curls in place through an extremely hot day without making them feel solid or crispy. Frizz control was good too!
Dark Brown / Damage, Dandruff, Dry Scalp / Dry, Wavy, Thick
Euxton , Chorley
GHD is such an iconic hair brand. And the reason is because it works! I use the hair spray and it smells so good and it works. I use so many of their products (straighteners, hairdryers) and I'm always impressed with them. Not always the cheapest products to buy, but I've had my straighteners now for example, for 6 years and they're still going strong, which gives you an example of how great their products are.
Gillinham, Kent
Good hairspray, the strength isnt amazing however it doesnt smell like a normal hairspray which is a bonus. Keeps my hair in place for a good few hours
Light Brown / Dandruff, Dry Scalp, Dryness / Normal, Straight, Thick
Good. My hair stays in place all day, however I've found that it makes my hair look quite greasy. Hadn't really got a sent to it & is also quite pricey
Brunette / Curls, Dandruff, Dry Scalp / Normal, Curly, Thick