ghd Electric Pink Platinum Professional Styler uploaded by Brittany B.ghd Electric Pink Platinum Professional Styler uploaded by Kerri M.ghd Electric Pink Platinum Professional Styler uploaded by Amy B.

BY GHD

A limited-edition set, featuring the award-winning ghd Platinum Professional Styler and an exclusive heat-resistant bag in Electric Pink in support of women battling cancer. This set features ghd's Platinum™ Professional Styler in bold and vibrant Electric Pink. It heats up to 365-F in 20 seconds and works quickly and effectively to straighten, curl, wave, and style, without compromising the health of your hair. Ghd's intelligent tri-zone® technology uses six quick-thinking sensors to ensure the optimum styling temperature is maintained consistently across the entire plate throughout styling reducing hair breakage and keeping the integrity of your hair color up to two times longer. Advanced, precision milled, floating, one-inch plates with a high gloss finish glide effortlessly through the hair to increase shine while the high-tech aerogel insulation keeps the styler cool to the touch even after 45 minutes of use. A patented wishbone hinge and rounded edges give you the ultimate control and allow you to easily style your hair. This set contains: - ghd Electric Pink Platinum Professional Styler - ghd Heat-resistant bag in Electric Pink The Electric Pink Platinum Professional Styler comes with one-inch plates, a nine-foot professional swivel cord, two-year warranty, and a heat resistant plate guard so you can style and go. Universal voltage and automatic shut-off after 30 minutes of non-use allow for worry-free styling wherever you are. Show you care every time you style with this limited-edition Electric Pink Platinum Professional Styler. Every sale of the styler contributes five dollars to Look Good Feel Better®. Look Good Feel Better aims to help individuals with cancer improve self-esteem and confidence by helping them to deal with the appearance-related side effects of cancer treatment. The program offers free workshops and webinars that include lessons on skin and nail care, cosmetics, wigs and turbans, accessories and styling…helping people with

Courtney W.
Courtney W.
This straightener has been working for 8 solid years! I have normal straight hair but want to smooth/tame it and this does the trick! Heats up very hot/very quick! I would recommend to anyone in the market!
Evelina F.
Evelina F.
Owings Mills, MD
Straightens hair with one pass. Light. Easy to curl with also. Pink color is so pretty!! Doesn’t burn hair and leaves it nice and shiny. This is my 3rd iron of this brand. Always end up coming back.
Selinaa V.
Selinaa V.
dallas , TX
i defiently lovee this straightener i bought for my birthday its on the pricer side BUT it was pink my fav color and once i tried it it worked good with my colored bleach hair!! dosent damges it much very sastified!
Kaitlynne T.
Kaitlynne T.
Marrero, LA
I like this product. I have a straightener that I like more, but this one gets the job done. I think I'm just spoiled for the other straightener that I have.
Linda E.
Linda E.
Irving
This is my absolute favorite hair straightener and worth the price. It comes ins a nice box and leaves your hair so smooth. I bought it off of amazon. I can only recommend spending the money in a ghd hair straightener
amber t.
amber t.
Rockhouse, KY
This was my favorite hair straightener I have ever used. I used it until I literally just lost it. It made my hair so sleek and straight.
sarah f.
sarah f.
Garden City, MI
Love love love this one. It works so good. It also is very cute looking. I have not had any issues with this one damaging my hair.
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
GHD has to be a deff favorite hot tool brand for me. I love this style of the tools and the outcome from them is never bad
Priscila G.
Priscila G.
i love this hair straighteners! they work wonders amd are so amazing to use! heat up really fast and i love that
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Hot Springs, AR
Great iron! But very expensive. Works great and I've had it for 6 years without any problems!