ghd Electric Pink Platinum Air Professional Performance Hairdryer uploaded by Yaraidy G.

BY GHD

A limited-edition set, featuring the award-winning hairdryer and a dust bag in Electric Pink in support of women battling cancer. Ghd's award-winning, Platinum Air Professional Performance Hairdryer in limited-edition Electric Pink was created to support women battling cancer. It fuses design with salon-power for twice as fast drying and smooth, sleek, frizz-free results that last longer and leave hair look healthy. Developed in collaboration with ghd scientists and top stylists, this hairdyer is designed to help you achieve a gorgeous salon blowout. It doesn't just dry your hair, it uses advanced ionic technology, an industrial ionic generator, which is placed closer to the nozzle to provide the full benefit of the emitted ions. This locks in the moisture and delivers softer, smoother, shinier results that last longer with less frizz and flyaways. The professional AC motor makes it much more powerful than a normal hairdryer while the body itself is shaped for a faster blow-dry. The ghd air is so advanced that it can do more with less. While normal dryers use 1,800 to 2,000 watts, the Platinum Air Professional Performance Hairdryer's energy efficient design is able to achieve superior results with only 1,600 watts. The result is faster drying times, healthier-looking hair, and long lasting styles. Variable power and temperature controls, plus the choice of two nozzles, allow you to tailor your blow-dry to your hair type, while a cool shot button helps set your style in place with a blast of cold air. This set contains: - ghd Electric PInk Platinum Air Professional Performance Hairdryer - ghd Dust bag in Electric Pink The Electric Pink Platinum Air Professional Performance Hairdryer comes with a one year warranty, a professional-length power cord, and an adaptor ring for a universal diffuser. Show you care every time you style with the limited-edition hair dryer. Every sale of Platinum Air Professional Performance Hairdryer in Electric Pink contributes five dollars see more...

Paige S.
Indianapolis
I’ve went through so many hair dryers because I never knew how important they were to helping your hair stay healthy. I know it’s not healthy to put heat on your hair but it’s healthier to put a good blow dryer to use on your hair than a cheap $20 one from Walmart. Honestly I love how it blow dries my hair the right temp and the right amount of blow. I would never go back to cheap ones.
Dalther R.
This is my first GHD...after wanting one for years, I stroked the glossy box and then took it out of its packaging with all the care and love. It's beautifully presented in a shining pink gift box and nestled behind an exclusive dust bag, you could give this as a gift to make someone in your life very happy! I love that GHD puts so much thought into the packaging, it really does look like a gorgeous limited edition beauty product. It was not too heavy in my hand and provided a lovely blast of hot air, and I can't believe this, but it actually left my clients hair shiny afterwards! my clients hair felt softer after using It actually feels like it's caring for your hair instead of just nuking it into frizz, the quality is truly amazing. I recommend to all of you. ghd Electric Pink Platinum Air Professional Performance Hairdryer
Lauraa T.
Summit, Illinois
Tengo que adquuiri esta hermosura desde diciembre te ayuda bastante ,por que te seca bastante el cabello ,ya tengo utilizandola ,Algo que me encanta de esta marca que pienzan en tu cabello no se te maltrata al utilizar esta secadora ,simplemente me encanta
Trina W.
Ogden, UT
The best dryer I've ever had. It's expensive, but it dries my hair quickly and is extremely quiet. It's a little heavy, but it's useable and makes my hair shiny after its dry. I would buy this again and recommend it to anyone else.
April S.
Rogersville, MO
This is probably the only hair dryer I would actually boast about. Love the dry time. With having thick hair that's really the only thing I look for in a blow dryer
Gina H.
Clermont , FL
Very pricey hair dryer! It might be really pricey, but it works like a charm. My friend had this blow dryer when I was over at her house. It is worth the money.
Alexia D.
Los angeles, CA
Pretty expensive, but a really good product. I would say if you were a professional this would be a great investment. Otherwise this might be a bit much.
Dana P.
Ghd is one of my favorite brands when it comes to hair tools. They are the highest quality products and they leave your hair looking amazing.
Nicole D.
This is an awesome salon quality dryer that is worth the money. Doesn't damage your hair and leaves it smooth and will last you a long time
Karina T.
No eh utilizado muy seguido la the pero si es una buena marca y me la han recomendado mucha gente así que le pongo sus 5 estrellas
Anna J.
Love GHD straighteners- but have never used the hair dryers. Does this have an adjustable temperature switch?