BY GHD

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A set featuring the award-winning duo: Gold Professional 1" Styler and ghd Air® in Electric Pink to create infinite styles from sleek and straight to covetable curls. Key benefits:- Smooths hair and eliminates frizz- Creates long-lasting styles- Delivers volumeIf you want to know more…Experience the true meaning of a good hair day with this hair styling set featuring two of ghd's award-winning tools. The Gold Professional Styler comes with a matching heat bag and is designed to operate at the optimum styling temperature, 365 degrees F. It also features advanced ceramic heating technology, so you're guaranteed shiny, healthy-looking styles that last longer. Smooth floating one-inch plates with rounded edges allow you to create a variety of styles including curves and waves. The ghd Air features a matching travel bag, and is equipped with a powerful professional motor and advanced ionic technology to deliver smooth, shiny, frizz-free results up to two times faster. The professional AC motor makes it much more powerful than a normal hairdryer, while the body itself is shaped for a faster blow-dry. While normal dryers use 1,800 to 2,000 watts, ghd Air's energy efficient design is able to achieve superior results with only 1,600 watts. The result is faster drying times, healthier hair, and long-lasting styles. Variable power and temperature controls, plus the choice of two nozzles, allow you to tailor your blow-dry to your hair type, while a cool shot button helps set your style in place with a blast of cold air. This set contains:- Gold Professional 1" Styler in Electric Pink with heat bag- ghd Air hairdryer in Electric Pink with travel bag Show you care every time you style with the limited-edition ghd electric pink deluxe set, as every sale contributes $5 to Look Good Feel Better®. Look Good Feel Better aims to help individuals with cancer improve self-esteem and confidence by helping th see more...

Elisa E.
Springfield, MA
This straightener is one of the best! Works fantastic. Bought it at Sephora and the pink color is phenomenal. I use it every time I straighten my hair. I have thick coarse color treated hair. Would definitely buy other ghd products
Candice W.
I splurged years ago and bought this #GHD set from #Sephora. It was pricey, but was more than worth the money. I straighten my hair almost every day. By using this flat iron, I have saved my hair from extensive damage.
Perfeito conjunto lindo amei o pink é minha cor preferida amei lindo recomendaria 100% Ameiii
Leanne I.
Stockton, CA
The color is cute and it works really good I recommend to you guys to give it a try out
Viridiana C.
Espero tenerla prontonto está todo hermoso , la secadora & la plancha son muy buenas & sacaron el diseño en Rosa & sus estuches están padrísimos hace juego con todo espero tenerlo muy pronto me enamore , no se arrepentirán e igual se van a enamorar
Shana T.
I love all GHD products so no wonder that I fell completely in love with this too!:) its dry your hair super fast and the straightener works great also.
Pía S.
Very good set of products and good brand I like because I notice the difference of what it does in my unlike other products
I love you ghd
Laura M.
solânea
Genteee me mandem de presente para mim testar e falar sobre os produtos de vocês no meu mais novo canal no YouTube bjss
Vineela m.
I would like to try this.Do we need to spray any spray to hair.If so what is that.
María S.
Me gustaría saber... ¿son de buena calidad? A cuantos Grados calienta la plancha? El secador si calienta lo suficiente?