BY GHD

Banish knots easily and quickly with the ghd Detangling Comb. Boasting a wide-toothed design it carefully and painlessly de-tangles damp hair minimising damage and breakages. Made from durable and heat-resistant carbon this anti-static comb will leave your hair soft and manageable and can also be used to distribute conditioner and mousse through your locks. - L.M. Directions of Use: Work from the ends to the roots Hold each section as you comb see more...

Maryam M.
Really like this comb. I use it after I shower and wash my hair with shampoo and conditioner. It really helps to detangle my hair without pulling. Sometimes I even add a leave in conditioner and use this comb after I add it in so my hair doesn't tangle. I love that it's sturdy and not flimsy like other brands.
Kassidy T.
Like most combs but works really well when I'm straightening or circling my hair. Works like all combs and the wide teeth make it easy for my. Natural curls. It's never broken but I sometimes use a cheap one instead. Doesn't make that much difference
Claire M.
Love this detangling comb doesn't rip through hair which is ideal for my dry brittle hair as I try to do a little damage as possible when brushing