ghd Detangling Comb 1.81" D x 10.16" H x 1.81" W

by ghd

A must-have hair comb for a painless solution for tangled tresses. Best for fast and effective detangling and styling on mid to long hair, this comb features a wide-toothed design and a ceramic body for heat resistance and preventing static. It has a professional design with hand finishing and is great for creating straight and sleek blow-outs while keeping hair in place.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ghd Detangling Comb 1.81" D x 10.16" H x 1.81" W!
One of the best detangling combs on the market. I need all the help I can get in detangling my hair after the shower, without breaking my hair!!! Love how sturdy this comb is, making it easy to undo tangles and knots.
Black / Anti-Aging, Dandruff, Dry Scalp / Dry, Oily, Wavy
Rochester, MN
I LOVE this comb! I rarely use combs but this is one that I swear by. I typically have a really hard time combing through my hair especially when it's wet. This comb makes combing through my hair easy and painless! I would buy this again in a heartbeat and I highly recommend this comb to anyone - especially anyone who struggles with tangles/painful brushing!
Brunette / Damage, Dryness, Frizz / Dry, Wavy, Coarse
Good at separating and detangling hair, for the price it was worth it as it’s also good for combing out curls without ruining them. Easy to travel with and the most important which is that it does not make my hair static. Recommend!
Platinum / Color Protection, Damage, Dandruff / Dry, Straight, Thick
dunoon
Best comb I've ever used. It gets out any knots and tangles especially for my really thick ling hair. It works wonders. For what it does the price is great and I would definitely recommend people with tuggy hair to get this comb
Blonde / Damage, Frizz, Oily Scalp / Oily
Newport, Gwent
AMAZING for use out of the shower and for when i want to brush out my curls for a more natural look after using my barrel curler
Platinum / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Color Protection / Dry, Straight, Wavy
Simple et basic parfait pour démêler les cheveux après avoir appliqué un masque soin