ghd Detangling Comb

by ghd

A must-have hair comb for a painless solution for tangled tresses. Best for fast and effective detangling and styling on mid to long hair, this comb features a wide-toothed design and a ceramic body for heat resistance and preventing static. It has a professional design with hand finishing and is great for creating straight and sleek blow-outs while keeping hair in place.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ghd Detangling Comb!
Hackensack
I use this in the shower to help comb out after using conditioner. Really makes a difference so when I go to style it after I don’t have a bunch of knots. I feel like I’m fighting less with my hair and just playing with the style now instead.
Dark Brown / Anti-Aging, Color Protection, Damage / Wavy
Detangling combs can almost never go wrong, unless cheaply made, to which this is not. It's not a "must have this particular one" but it's definitely nice.
Red / Brittleness, Color Protection, Damage / Normal, Wavy, Thick
Norwalk, OH
This comb is great for all hair types! Durable and just the right size. What I've been looking for.
Medium Brown / Brittleness, Split Ends / Curly, Color Treated
Glasgow, Glasgow
Love this detangling comb, due to my frizzy hair it works wonders if its after i wash my hair and its still wet or for every day day styling its great. Would def recommend to anyone especially with frizzy hair
Brilliant for those with knotty hair after washing, effortlessly detangles without causing pain! Fantastic for combing out waves to give you hair that Hollywood glam! I am a frequent user of this product and cannot see any improvements
sydney
Great product, works great to detangle hair. Use this product Every time I wash my hair or clients hair. This product does not need any improvements. Repeat user would defiantly buy again. Highly reccomend!!