ghd Curve Soft Curl Iron 1 1/4

ghd Curve Soft Curl Iron 1 1/4"

BY GHD #78 in Curling Irons

Introducing ghd curve, the new range of tongs and wands from ghd. Creating big, bouncy, beautiful curls just got even easier with the ghd curve soft curl tong. Featuring ghd's patented tri-zone ceramic technology, the clever curve tong reaches the optimum curling temperature of 185°C which is maintained by six sensors in the barrel ensuring constant, even heat for healthier-looking curls that stay in place all day and night. With a 32mm large barrel and spring activated ergonomic lever, you can easily create volume at the roots and tumbling soft waves on longer hair. The protective cool tip provides you with a safe place to hold the hair while you curl, and the built-in safety stand allows you to place the tong down securely during styling. Other handy features include a professional-length cord to allow for flexible styling, automatic sleep mode after 30 minutes and universal voltage, so you can use your ghd curve tong anywhere in the world. see more...

ghd Curve Soft Curl Iron 1 1/4
ghd Curve Soft Curl Iron 1 1/4"
Buy on Sephora*
Yo pienso que es muy util para diario, los rizos quedan perfectos y no se caen, recomiendo mucho la plancha rizadora es mas precisa
Mrs. A.
Mrs. A.
Brandon, FL
Of all the GHD products I have this is by far my favorite item. I have the hair straighter and the creative wand and this is my happy medium. My hair currently is damaged and over process and this doesn't it make it dryer or more damaged. I can easily do curls or straighten my hair. If you only have money for one product, I will definitely recommend this one! You can have different looks with just one tool. You can straighten, do soft curls or use it as wand by keeping the clip closed..
Amy K.
Amy K.
Incline Vlg, NV
This is by far the best curling iron I've ever used! Before when I've used 1.25" curling irons, the curl in my hair lasts only an hour or two, but not with this one. With this curling iron, you can create beachy waves by alternating the direction of the curl, old hollywood curls, and wavy textured looks. A great feature of this tool is that it has an automatic shut-off so it turns off after not being used for 30 minutes-- great for those forgetful mornings!
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Hickory, NC
If I am looking for big loose curls, this is my favorite go to iron. The GHD products never damage or burn my hair. I love the heat technology that is built in to ensure that your hairs integrity is not jeopardized while styling. GHD is simple the best. You can not go wrong with any of their products.
Libby T.
Libby T.
West Chester, PA
This curling iron was so nice! My hair stylist used it on me, and never paid more than $49 for a curling iron before but I'm going to consider saving up for it. I was concerned about using it on my extensions but it didn't damage them at all. My hair held the curls pretty well, too! The only downside is the price- it's a $200 curling iron!
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
East Alton, IL
I absolutely love all of GHD hair tools i own this one the hair dryer and the flat iron. These products are outstanding , GHD soft curl iron gives me beautiful long curls and really does hold throughout the day! I love that it gets hot enough to really give me that tight curl but without damaging my hair!
Natalie M.
Natalie M.
Obetz, OH
This is my favorite curling iron! I purchased mine from Cosmo Prof. This one is especially great if you have short hair like I do. It gives your nice soft waves. It is easy to use, doesn't pull hairs out, heats fast as well. I would definitely recommend this to people!
Kristi N.
Kristi N.
Mesopotamia, OH
Ghd is seriously the bomb when it comes to thermal tools. In my eyes there is no other competition. The tool heats evenly, has nice temperature gauges, and feels ergonomically designed to fit my hand like a glove. I feel salon ready every time I use one.l!
Allison S.
Allison S.
GHD knows how to make a great curling iron! This helps my curls stay all day and creates voluptuous curls. It even makes my hair extra shiny. I would completely recommend this product. I have straight hair and it helps my keep the curls all day long!
Sophia J.
Sophia J.
Studio City, CA
I love using a curling iron that sets up the temperature. It has the flip to cover the hair on the wand so that speeds up the curling time. It's my 2nd curling iron and I prefer ghd over the other brand one.
Tanya B.
Tanya B.
Birmingham , England
Has anyone noticed that their curls last longer with this?