ghd Curve Creative Curl Wand 1

ghd Curve Creative Curl Wand 1"-0.9"

BY GHD

Introducing ghd curve, the new range of tongs and wands from ghd. Creating fancy, flirty curls just got even easier with the ghd curve creative curl wand. Featuring ghd's patented tri-zone ceramic technology, the clever curve wand reaches the optimum curling temperature of 185°C which is maintained by six sensors in the barrel ensuring constant, even heat for healthier-looking curls that stay in place all day and night. The ghd curve creative curl wand has a 28mm - 23mm tapered barrel to create natural looking curls and deep waves, for a beautiful beach effect and glamorous, bouncy, big hair. The protective cool tip provides you with a safe place to hold the hair while you curl, and the built-in safety stand allows you to place the wand down securely during styling. Other handy features include a professional-length cord to allow for flexible styling, automatic sleep mode after 30 minutes and universal voltage, so you can use your ghd curve wand anywhere in the world.

ghd Curve Creative Curl Wand 1
ghd Curve Creative Curl Wand 1"-0.9"
Courtney S.
Seattle, WA
Review for: ghd Curve Creative Curl Wand more...
After years of using a Conair curling wand, I was thrilled to get my hands on this pretty lady! I was able to purchase at ULTA during a 20% off promotion so the sticker shock wasn’t as bad. I love the sound features (turn on, off, when heated up) and love the versatility.
jennifer l.
Fort Drum, NY
I think this is super pricey but my hair has never looked better and I cannot believe how long my hair hold a curl without using any sprays after using this curling wand I highly recommend to all my friends
Rebecca P.
Saint Johns, MI
I have had a GHD flat iron for years, and while I can curl with it, I don't always do the best job. I finally broke down and got the curl wand. Yes, I burned myself the first time I tried it, but have gotten my technique down now. It's not perfectly round and you can use that to your advantage changing up the shape of curl you get. I first tried the wave wand and you need really long hair for it to work and I didn't care for the result as much. Then I had a second thought about spending so much money on a curling wand, so I bought a hot tools brand. I kept it all of a day. You could really tell how much more "scorched" my hair felt after using it vs. the GHD. So, I ordered the curl wand and am completely satisfied. The curl wand is a graduated barrel so you can use the different ends to shape the curls. It heats up SUPER FAST!- as in seconds.
Hannah M.
Mankato
Review for: ghd Curve Creative Curl Wand more...
This heats up in 5-15 seconds, it’s so fast! Sometimes it’s a little awkward to use and the tip is made to be heat-safe, but I will still burn myself if my finger lingers too long. It creates a beautiful curl, but they only last on me for 2 hrs. That seems to be typical for me, but I had hoped a wand this pricey would have helped my curls last longer than a $50 wand. I think if this broke I’d be on the fence of whether I wanted to get the same one again.
Cydney W.
Valley Vlg, CA
Most of my clients love what this wand does!! It heats up in a matter of seconds and beeps to let you know it is ready. It is very comfortable to use!! My clients and I love the ease in which it gives the hair a nice subtle beach wave. It is definitely perfect for at home use!! The only complaint I would have is that the curls can be slightly too loose if you are wanting the style to last a few days. Besides that another amazing tool by ghd!!
Isabella J.
I use to never be able to curl my hair until i started using a wand. Although I continue to regularly burn myself when using a curling wand, it does produce the best curls. I typically like ghd products, i have a straightener by them too, but this wand was so weirdly small and the barrel made for awful curls. I ended up giving it away. Unless you are going for a shirley temple look, opt for a bigger barrel
Katie N.
Sterling, VA
Review for: ghd Curve Creative Curl Wand more...
I’m obsessed with this curling wand. When I was working at Sephora I decided to take the plunge and purchase it, and I have never regretted the investment. It heats up in less then ten seconds! For this mama, I couldn’t ask for more. The curls it creates a beautiful and hold in my hair for days. Highly highly recommend this product.
Brittany D.
E Liverpool, OH
I'm a curling wand fiend! And this is the real deal! It makes curls last in my hair for DAYS. Seriously. A lot of times, my hair is difficult and a lot of wands or curling irons don't work out very well and the curls fall out within minutes or hrs. So it says a lot if this keeps curl in my hair for days. The curls look smooth and shiny and seriously touchable. I love this so much. Very worth it!
Camille W.
Louisville, KY
I love using my GHD curling wand, I love using a wand instead of a regular curling iron because you can be a lot more creative and achieve multiple looks. This iron is great, it distributes heat evenly and quickly!
Andrea H.
I just want to know what if you want me a man that would is like a my dad but he was like a little man peach and then they would have been a man that was a gay boy man who was the man that would have to been

Sephora