ghd Curve Classic Wave Wand 1 1/2

ghd Curve Classic Wave Wand 1 1/2" - 1"

BY GHD #93 in Curling Irons

Introducing ghd curve, the new range of tongs and wands from ghd. Creating wondrous waves just got even easier with the ghd curve classic wave wand. Featuring ghd's patented tri-zone ceramic technology, the clever curve wand reaches the optimum curling temperature of 185°C which is maintained by six sensors in the barrel ensuring constant, even heat for healthier-looking waves that stay in place all day and night. The ghd curve classic wave wand has a 38mm - 26mm oval shaped barrel to create edgy, deep, shimmering waves and glamorous movement on longer hair. The protective cool tip provides you with a safe place to hold the hair while you curl, and the built-in safety stand allows you to place the wand down securely during styling. Other handy features include a professional-length cord to allow for flexible styling, automatic sleep mode after 30 minutes and universal voltage, so you can use your ghd curve wand anywhere in the world.

ghd Curve Classic Wave Wand 1 1/2
ghd Curve Classic Wave Wand 1 1/2" - 1"
Buy on Sephora*
Jimilyn M.
Forest Lake, MN
Review for: 38-26Mm more...
I just got introduced to the ghd brand recently. I love it. It’s expensive but worth the money. I’m amazed by how fast it heats up! Like in seconds you have a hot wand!! It’s amazing. If you have the money I highly recommend this brand.
Krishii P.
Review for: 38-26Mm more...
My hair looked pretty! I have super long thick hair so to curl it takes time. But this wand heated up so quick and curled just as fast so I wasn't standing there for an hour. I would def recommend.
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
Stephanie P.
Haddonfield, NJ
This curling iron is worth every single penny. I have long color treated hair that I usually style in loose waves but no matter what products I use I never seemed to get an even curl that would hold throughout the day. My hairdresser tried this iron on me and I was hooked! I get beautiful bouncy even curls throughout the length of my hair that last for days. GHD isn't cheap but they really are a cut above the rest.
Morgan S.
Nashville, TN
I love this wand for people who's hair holds curl well! I'm a hairstylist and I love to use this because it heats up SUPER fast and makes the perfect "beachy waves" that everyone loves these days! If the hair is limp and straight I recommend using their smaller iron or even the GHD straightener for waves (also putting it on a higher heat setting). All in all this iron is great!!
Bri A.
Rocky Point, NY
I have very long and thick hair and it takes FOREVER to style. I usually use a straightener, but when I want to change it up I use this. I like the thicker wand, to create a nice and natural wave instead of a kinky curl. This tool does not damage the hair as much as other wands or curlers, just be sure to use a heat protectant before any heat-styling product.
Ashley G.
Atlanta , GA
Pros: gets hot in less than 30 seconds. Doesn't seem to be as damaging. Curls stay really well. Creates waves. it creates a weird indent on your hair until you figure out how to use it properly. Price- to me other curling irons do a similar job for half the price. I returned mine and got a nume which works as good, just doesn't heat up as quickly.
Idania M.
I verified the authenticity through the GHD website, and it is in fact authentic. My hair doesn't like to hold a curl so cheap irons do nothing for me. This one is a game changer. It heats up before you can blink an eye. You only have to hold it for a few seconds to create a curl, so the whole process is so fast. My hair will actually hold the waves for about 2 days. Love it and definitely worth the investment.
Zulema V.
I used this products awhile ago and I believe it helps with thinner hair, my hair is pretty thick and it work well but when I used it on my sister she love it because her thinner hair does not always hold a curl and with this iron it did
KIRSTEN P.
I bought this wand hoping it'd be able to curl my hair, unfortunately the heat setting was too low. I have thick and coarse hair that requires a high temperature to keep the curls in. GHD, although I've heard very good reviews on, was not for me. For thinner hair I think it would be better, but not my hair.
Leanne w.
Oldswan, Liverpool
Do you prefer your hair straight or curly ? I personally prefer mine curly I use ghd Curve Classic Wave Wand 1 1/2" - 1"
Arren S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Is this easy to use for someone who cant style hair to save a life?