ghd Curve Classic Curling Iron 1

ghd Curve Classic Curling Iron 1"

BY GHD

Introducing ghd curve, the new range of tongs and wands from ghd. Creating classic, covetable curls just got even easier with the ghd curve classic curl tong. Featuring ghd's patented tri-zone ceramic technology, the clever curve tong reaches the optimum curling temperature of 185°C which is maintained by six sensors in the barrel ensuring constant, even heat for healthier-looking curls that stay in place all day and night. With a 26mm medium barrel and spring activated ergonomic lever, you can easily create consistent curls for classic style and volume, even on shorter hair. The protective cool tip provides you with a safe place to hold the hair while you curl, and the built-in safety stand allows you to place the tong down securely during styling. Other handy features include a professional-length cord to allow for flexible styling, automatic sleep mode after 30 minutes and universal voltage, so you can use your ghd curve tong anywhere in the world. see more...

ghd Curve Classic Curling Iron 1
ghd Curve Classic Curling Iron 1"
Georgina L.
Preston
I really love this curling wand!
It gives me medium curls that last all day!
I love it so much, would recommend to all
jordan o.
Love this styling tool easy to use, heats up super quick and lasts years, could not recommend this curling wand enough
Jeymie R.
I'm a hairdresser and this is my go to curling ion smooths the hair beautifully and the curl holds and looks amazing.
Parisa N.
Stockholm
I use this for my boring liveless hair and it makes a big difference! I love how it makes the curls look so natural!
Nazish N.
Nazish , Oldham
Absolutely amazing, gives you nice curles and it's affordable it's so worth to buy I've had mine for a few years now
Bebo Z.
Desouq, Kafr elshiekh
This product is so safty to put in your hair and you will be amazed when you get the result its an beautifull product
Claudia G.
Review for: 1 more...
I use these to curl my hair every time! The tongs last years & give you the perfect curl that lasts the full night!
Alana W.
kidderminster
Review for: Tong 26Mm more...
Love love love these they make my look amazing and they don’t pull on my hair they glide down the hair beautifully
Hannah S.
Haslingden , Rossendale
Does a great job but the curls down last that long in my hair personally bit might be different on someone else
Laura M.
Bracknell
This iron is amazing. It curls my hair in half the time that others take and the curl lasts until my next wash