ghd Curve Classic Curling Iron 1

ghd Curve Classic Curling Iron 1"

BY GHD

Introducing ghd curve, the new range of tongs and wands from ghd. Creating classic, covetable curls just got even easier with the ghd curve classic curl tong. Featuring ghd's patented tri-zone ceramic technology, the clever curve tong reaches the optimum curling temperature of 185°C which is maintained by six sensors in the barrel ensuring constant, even heat for healthier-looking curls that stay in place all day and night. With a 26mm medium barrel and spring activated ergonomic lever, you can easily create consistent curls for classic style and volume, even on shorter hair. The protective cool tip provides you with a safe place to hold the hair while you curl, and the built-in safety stand allows you to place the tong down securely during styling. Other handy features include a professional-length cord to allow for flexible styling, automatic sleep mode after 30 minutes and universal voltage, so you can use your ghd curve tong anywhere in the world. see more...

ghd Curve Classic Curling Iron 1
ghd Curve Classic Curling Iron 1"
Luci D.
I really like his curling want it gives me perfect results everytime, for me it works if you do he curls in different direction so one forward and one backward. I use it every time I go out and occasionly for school, once this one breaks I'll definitely buy a new one it works so well and never leaves my hair feeling frizzy and damaged Recommend to everyone
Shona M.
Yoker, Glasgow
I have always struggled with curling my own hair. I just cannot do it!! But on the other hand I hate myself with flat or straight hair so something had to be done! I finally decided to invest in the GHD Curve Tongs and wow! I was not disappointed! Super super easy! Took me a couple attempts to get the curls as I wanted but now it's a breeze! ghd Curve Classic Curling Iron 1"
Kay P.
Derby
As a hairstylist I'm very picky when it comes to what products I use on my hair and my clients. When it comes to styling GHD is the way forward! I am now on my second pair of these curlers as I just can't be without them! They create the perfect curls for any hair type or length and the curls last all day! Every single client I have used these curlers on has told me how much they love the curls and that the NEED a pair of these curlers! 100% recommend these over any other curler!
Mel S.
Edinburgh, Scotland
I bought this on all the hype for the new curling tools from ghd and also on how much I love my ghd hairdryer and straighteners. It does exactly what it is meant to, creates nice bouncy curls. I do like this curling iron however I get better more long lasting curls from using my ghd straightener than I do from this wand. The curls are lovely but dropped fast and didn't last all day. I should've bought the wave curling iron as this one doesn't do anything more than the straightener does. It's a high cost for something I have only used a handful of times in a few years.
Sophie H.
Navan , Meath
GHD is my favourite brand when it comes to styling hair ! This is a very versatile curing iron with the classic iron stick ! Prices at €150 in Ireland but worth every penny. The tongs are fantastic they heat up in seconds and there is a little tune that lets you know they are ready which is cute and fun. Curls come out beautiful defiantly a must have straighter !
Kelsey H.
Rosthern, SC
I love this curling iron too make the perfect curls in my hair. I have zero problems with making the curls and having them stay all day long. I really like how long the cord is. I can plug it in my bathroom and be able too do my hair with ease. You can buy this at any salon for $100
Lauren b.
I have to rate this as a three because I'm not brave enough to use this by myself so I can't offer a full review, however the final effect that these curling irons give is amazing. There's little frizz and creates loose curls that flow in such a pretty way!
mara O.
I have always usted this brand for my hair it curls and streightens my hair perfectly and ir does not leave my hair freezzy . They dont have a temperature controler and they reach high temperatures if you have really thin hair try not to use them too much
Chloe B.
Buxton
Love this wand ! Had it for a few years now and still love it ! It is on the expensive side but they last and I am always satisfied with the products outcome. It heats up fast and stays at a good temperature . Would definitely recommend to others
ellie h.
Newtongrange , Midlothian
I always use the smallest barrel so I can achieve any look I want using dressing techniques. This barren gives a tight curl and I use a wide tooth comb to dress it out. I always leave the end of my hair out my curl to elongate my hair