ghd Curve Classic Curling Iron 1

ghd Curve Classic Curling Iron 1"

BY GHD

Introducing ghd curve, the new range of tongs and wands from ghd. Creating classic, covetable curls just got even easier with the ghd curve classic curl tong. Featuring ghd's patented tri-zone ceramic technology, the clever curve tong reaches the optimum curling temperature of 185°C which is maintained by six sensors in the barrel ensuring constant, even heat for healthier-looking curls that stay in place all day and night. With a 26mm medium barrel and spring activated ergonomic lever, you can easily create consistent curls for classic style and volume, even on shorter hair. The protective cool tip provides you with a safe place to hold the hair while you curl, and the built-in safety stand allows you to place the tong down securely during styling. Other handy features include a professional-length cord to allow for flexible styling, automatic sleep mode after 30 minutes and universal voltage, so you can use your ghd curve tong anywhere in the world. see more...

ghd Curve Classic Curling Iron 1
ghd Curve Classic Curling Iron 1"
Shawna A.
I honestly love this hot tool. It's tough enough that I can use it in the salon and light enough, and ready to use for anyone at home. Gives a great curl.
Alyssa B.
Perry, FL
Pretty good iron overall but nothing special. It did leave my hair culry but not for very long which seems to be a problem with a lot of curlers I have.
Erika A.
Los Angeles, CA
This is by far my only and best choice for hair irons! It makes the hair insanely shiny and Perfect curls or hair waves! Pricey but worth every penny
Gabrianne G.
FAAAAVVV!!!! This is my go to for girls night out or date night! You can do loose or tighter curls that stay in allllll night up into the next day!
Aubree L.
Hayward, CA
I love this thing I could sleep on my curls and they will still be there. I could do my hair super fast because this curling wand works so well
Jenny C.
I LOVE THIS IRON! The 1" iron is one of the best irons ive ever used because of the size and it gives flaweless curls, worth it
Erica C.
Works great! The curl always lasts and doesn't look fallen by the end of the day! Gets just hot enough and super easy to use.
Autumn B.
Big Stone Gap, VA
Curve classic curling iron does exact what the name states! It gives you curvy classic curls that hold all day long.
Danielle F.
Placentia, CA
Review for: 1 more...
Great curling iron. Hasn't damaged my hair (yet) and is easy to hold and use. I definitely recommend it to people.
Danielle M.
A lovely curling iron. It's very easy to use and heats up evenly giving hair a nice shine and leaving it bouncy.