ghd Curve Classic Curling Iron 1

ghd Curve Classic Curling Iron 1"

BY GHD

Introducing ghd curve, the new range of tongs and wands from ghd. Creating classic, covetable curls just got even easier with the ghd curve classic curl tong. Featuring ghd's patented tri-zone ceramic technology, the clever curve tong reaches the optimum curling temperature of 185°C which is maintained by six sensors in the barrel ensuring constant, even heat for healthier-looking curls that stay in place all day and night. With a 26mm medium barrel and spring activated ergonomic lever, you can easily create consistent curls for classic style and volume, even on shorter hair. The protective cool tip provides you with a safe place to hold the hair while you curl, and the built-in safety stand allows you to place the tong down securely during styling. Other handy features include a professional-length cord to allow for flexible styling, automatic sleep mode after 30 minutes and universal voltage, so you can use your ghd curve tong anywhere in the world. see more...

ghd Curve Classic Curling Iron 1
ghd Curve Classic Curling Iron 1"
jennifer c.
niagara falls, NY
Love this curling iron. It heats up instantly and my fine hair holds curls all day. I use the smaller iron because my hair doesn't curl easily and this iron works everytime. I use it daily. I love that it self adjusts to your hair type so you don't have to worry about burning your hair. Pricey but worth it.
Marisol H.
Naples, FL
This curling wand was easy to use and would heat up very quickly. The one thing I did not like was the preset heat setting. It was a bit expensive but it didn't work very well. The warranty that comes with it is good and it makes your girl last quite a bit.
Caitlin H.
Des moines, IA
GHD has stolen my heart with their straightener and I couldn't resist trying out the curling iron. Heats up so quick, creates beautiful curls that actually hold (thick course hair). The price is high but the quality and results are so worth it
Bailey B.
I really love this curling iron. It heats up quickly and my curls actually stay for days when using this tool. I do wish it was less expensive. I like the color scheme and that it doesn't break or stop working. I would recommend to others.
Sharon M.
I have really thick natural hair and this curling iron really curls my thick hair well. I have 4c hair and after curling I look like I have 3c hair which I love. I don't use it often cause I don't want heat damage but when I do my curls look bomb! Love it!
Alida B.
GHD 1" gives me the perfect curl look I want I love the spiral look like you left the curl in simple and clean looking. But I sometimes but my fingers through it and get for a lose curl everywhere. GHD doesn't fry my hair or ever disappoints in my results.
Nikki V.
Las Cruces, NM
I made this purchase a few weeks ago and have used it a handful of times, and absolutely love everything about it. My last curling iron broke while I was traveling and I thought this would be a good investment because of it's universal wattage. I know the cost is on the high end but it's well worth the money. I have thin straight hair and normally curls will fall within minutes.
Chantelle A.
One of the best curling iron's I've ever used. Heats up fast and it's extra gentle on your hair. Gives it a nice take her or loose and soft. High quality item. ghd Curve Classic Curling Iron 1"
Jacqueline S.
I love it! Prevents damage. Expensive but worth the money!!! I love it because it's so quick to heat up like 3 seconds and only one setting. I'm always tempted to turn it up all the way.
Lita M.
Shamokin, PA
Love the way this iron works. Heats up to the individual you are using it on. In my profession as a stylist it is important to have a tool that can be used on different types of hair.