ghd Curve 1.25" Soft Curl Iron

by ghd

An extraordinary curling iron with tri-zone® technology to guarantee a constant, even, optimum temperature for soft, voluminous waves that last. Key benefits:- Creates long-lasting styles- Intensifies hair color - Makes healthy-looking curls If you want to know more… Commit to curls and ditch the damage with Curve 1.25" Soft Curl Iron. Developed by ghd scientists, it features breakthrough patented tri-zone technology with six intelligent sensors that guarantee the optimum curling temperature of 365-F across the barrel for long-lasting, healthy-looking curls with up to two times more color integrity. Tri-zone maintains heat evenly from root to tip, locking in moisture and setting the style pattern so rounded curls hold their shape round the clock. The bigger one and a quarter-inch barrel swirls up soft, tumbling, voluptuous curls with volume with just the right amount of fullness and form. A spring-activated ergonomic lever secures the tips of hair so you can curl easily, while the advanced ceramic coating gives you a smooth glide for snag-free styling and bouncy, voluminous results. This product comes with a two-year warranty, a protective cool tip, a built-in safety stand that secures the barrel when you're not styling, and a professional nine-foot cord. It's travel-ready with universal world voltage and automatic shut-off after 30 minutes without use for safe styling and optimum performance wherever you go.

Are these worth the money? The reviews on sephoras website seem all good, but not sure if I wanna spend the money them. ghd Curve 1.25" Soft Curl Iron and ghd Curve Classic Curling Iron 1"
Start your review of ghd Curve 1.25" Soft Curl Iron!
This is the best curling iron on the market and I have tried all of them, drug store and high end. I have thick coarse hair and this is the only curling iron that gives me curls that last all day and for me that is at least 12 hours at work. You have got to give this curling iron a try!
Dark Brown / Color Protection, Damage, Dryness / Dry, Coarse, Thick
Roseville, CA
Perfect size. The iron heats up pretty quickly so you're not stuck waiting forever and a day. First time purchasing a GHD curling iron and I have to say, I'll probably repurchase
Brunette / Color Protection, Damage, Heat Protection / Normal, Straight, Wavy
Wind Lake, WI
My go to curling iron, as much as I love my tousled beach waves... nothing gives me a better curl than this iron. It is a splurge, but you will not regret it.
Chula Vista, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
I didnt find the brand I use but it doesnt have the holder. I like mine because works very smooth and it was cheap
This wand heats up and is ready to use in seconds. It’s easy to use and creates soft curls or beachy waves. I have been using this for a couple of years and it is my go to curling wand. Expensive but worth it.
Brunette
harrow
Love this wand, if u want soft beach waves this is the one . I use this every week when I go out I prefer waves. I have straight hair and put slight wave with this . Could do with a little thicker want. Overall good results easy to use.
Dark Brown
Deal
Love the curls this creates. Perfect for those loose beach waves. Plates get really hot really quick and leave by hair soft and shiny. Excellent value for money
Black / Brittleness, Color Protection, Damage / Dry, Wavy, Fine
Chesterfield, England
Big, bouncy waves in a few seconds. Absolutely amazing, expensive but worth it as it lasts forever product and hair curl wise
Light Brown