BeautyHairHair Styling Toolsghd
Copper Luxe Platinum Styler Premium Gift Set (Discontinued)
!This product has been discontinued.

ghd Copper Luxe Platinum Styler Premium Gift Set (Discontinued)

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A gift set for of haute style from head to toe with a limited-edition ghd Platinum™ Styler in a a copper finish, a heat-resistant bag, and two exclusive, copper-inspired NAILS INC. nail polishes. Key benefits: - Smooth, Frizz-free hair - Styling versatility - Long-lasting results If you want to know more… This limited-edition set features a chic, limited-edition, copper Platinum Styler, a heat-resistant styler bag, and two exclusive NAILS INC. metallic nail polishes guaranteeing you'll make an impact from head-to-toe. With the perfect blend of cutting-edge technology and innovative design, ghd's Platinum Styler in Copper Luxe is a high-tech tool with patented tri-zone® technology to ensures the optimum styling temperature, 365-F, is maintained from root to tip. A patented wishbone hinge provides ultimate control throughout styling and allows you to create curls, waves, and sleek, straight styles in just one stroke. Ideal for all hair types and ideal for color-treated hair, the Platinum Styler in Copper Luxe delivers ultimate styling results with 50 percent less breakage, twice as much color integrity and 20 percent more shine. This set contains: - ghd Platinum Styler in Copper Luxe - ghd Heat-Resistant Styler Bag - 2 x 0.33 oz/ 9.75 mL NAILS INC. metallic nail polishes in Fierce Copper, Copper Luxe It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates Platinum comes with one inch plates, a nine-foot professional swivel cord, two-year warranty, and a heat resistant plate guard so you can style and go. Universal voltage and automatic shut-off after 30 minutes of non-use allow for worry-free styling wherever you are.

E bom eu acho q deve ser
I've been interested in purchasing this product and I want to know if it's honestly worth the amount of money I would be paying for it? Has it helped the health of anyone's hair?
Is it better than a regular flat iron?
Start your review of ghd Copper Luxe Platinum Styler Premium Gift Set (Discontinued)!
Mai S.
I used to have a ghd for over 10 years, and when it finally kicked the bucket, I decided to try another brand that was highly rated (Sedu Revolution).  Fail!  Worst straightener I've ever used, and actually stopped working in a couple of months.  So, back to the drawing board, I looked at reviews and decided to go back to ghd, and get their top of the line luxe platinum model.  Such a huge difference!  So easy to use for both straightening and curling my hair - it's great!  Also, it doesn't feel like it's damaging my hair, like the Sedu did.  LOVE IT!  I'm not straying from GHD again!
Ashlynn J.
Conway, AR
This is by far the best straightner I have ever owned. I love how straight and and soft it makes my hair feel amazing. I uses to chi products almost my entire life. I have recommended this ghd platnium plus to everyone I know!
Maria  J.
Montoursville, PA
I am a loyal GHD iron fan. Your hair comes out straight and sleek after using this iron! Also my las GHD iron lasted for years and years and I believe this will too! Irons do not come cheap but is a great value due to its longevity! Great product!
Khansa M.
Worth, IL
This straightener is beautiful and makes the hair look healthy. It makes a sound when it gets hot and is ready to use so that’s great but I don’t like how it takes longer for me to get my hair pin straight compared to other brands. I had higher expectations for this especially since it is expensive
Amanda H.
Cameron, NC
This product is pretty good. I would highly recommend this to anyone if they are looking for a good quality product.
Maria S.
San Ysidro, CA
Ok so mine was technically not this exact one as in the print I got a pink and white breast cancer limited edition one.. However the iron it self is the same other than the print. And let me tell you, I absolutely love it. Heats up fast distributes heat evenly beeps when it's ready... Growls/ shivers if it's to cold to turn on, yup that's right it does that. Anyway I highly recommend a ghd iron of any print. I love them even the classic that will save you money works absolutely fantastic.
Sydney A.
Kissimmee, FL
This is a very pretty color and feels expensive! My hair type is fine and straight, so I don't typically have to straighten. This is my first time using a ghd straightener, but a tip would be to use a paddle brush to dry straight, so this focuses on smoothing rather than straightening. It is good, but not the best straightener on the market.
Katlyn J.
Lake St Louis, MO
I received this gift set for christmas and i have been in love with it ever since! It heats up really quick, it also is very sleek and looks very cute. I do have curly thick hair so it takes a while for me to straighten my hair on occasions when i want to but this straightened doesn't take as long as time it did with my other ones. I only have to go over my hair about one time and it stays! It really is great and i love it!
Lina M.
I love this set. The packaging is really beautiful. They worked excellent. Great product!!! I love this brand. It's very easy to use. These straighteners are better than my previous. It gives you amazing results. I recommended This product.
yari A.
Worth every penny! Heats up in a few seconds. Gives me smooth, straight hair after passing thru my hair literally once! Never gives you the burnt hair smell. Hands down the best hair straightner for my thick, curly hair.