Hair CareHair Styling ToolsHair Dryersghd
Copper Luxe Flight Travel Hairdryer

ghd Copper Luxe Flight Travel Hairdryer

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A travel-friendly hair dryer that's perfect for the jet-set, holiday season. Key benefits: - Smooth, frizz-free hair - Creates volume - Lasting blow out If you want to know more… This chic, Copper Luxe Flight Travel Hairdryer is packed with power and has the features of a full-size dryer, yet is compact enough for your carry-on. With a powerful 1200 watt motor and two variable heat settings, you can use it to dry even the thickest head of hair and create voluminous styles with ease. The dryer's lightweight, ergonomic, and foldable design makes it easier than ever to create gorgeous, salon-quality blowouts on-the-go. This product features dual voltage, a removable nozzle, a protective bag for traveling, a two-year warranty, and a 5.11 foot power cord.

What do you super LOVE about this?
My hair is quite thin, is this ok with all types of hair?
How much does this usually cost & where can I buy one ? :)
Start your review of ghd Copper Luxe Flight Travel Hairdryer!
Product Highlights
Ghd has some of the best hair tool products around especially their flat irons. I love this mini dryer for travel because it's so easy to pack away because of this size but it also has the same power as a normal size dryer. in reviews
Maria L.
Corona, NY
I love this hair dryer it is light weight but at the same time it has super power also it is travel friendly. It was a good investment
Laura C.
I originally purchased this during a special promotion at Ulta. It’s a wonderful little hair dryer. It’s easy to handle and travel with, and I’m able to dry my hair quickly (especially in the morning when I’m pressed for time).
Maria L.
Corona, NY
I love this hair dryer it is super light, has good drying power and it is flight friendly. This was a good investment so far not disappointment.
Kailee L.
Billings, MT
I cannot say enough good things about the ghd hairdryers! They have just the right amount of heat to actually dry your hair, but without giving you frizz or burning your scalp in the process!

The air temperature leaves my hair silky soft and with zero frizz! It also dries my hair super quick. I prefer the travel size dryer over a full sized hairdryer because it's super lightweight and compact. This is the 2nd one I've owned in 8 years and I only bought this one because I wanted the copper edition. I will never own another brand of hairdryer! I LOVE GHD!

Sydney A.
Kissimmee, FL
This hairdryer is very effective and sleek looking. I like to let my hair air dry a little before using the hair dryer for better styling. The dryer is a bit more on the expensive side. I have thinner hair, but it does the job. Overall, it is effective, but a little heavy for how small it is.
brewer J.
Winston Salem, NC
Best purchase I've ever made online I've made a lot of online purchases in my life and trust me most of them are good but this was amazing this is perfect for all hair and is literally the greatest thing I've ever had
Jessica B.
This little guy is my best friend. He's quiet, uberlight, and dries my hair ten times faster than anything else I've used. We'll be bffs for a long time to come. And for $99, if he ever dies, I'll just replace him! :D
Alexa A.
Victorville, CA
This is great for traveling! It comes with a pouch that has ample room for any hair products that you need, besides the hair dryer. Heats quickly and dries my hair quickly.
Carly F.
Washington, DC
This dryer is light and drys the hair fast. It leaves the hair silky and frizz free.
Toni A.
nj
This is not your average travel dryer. It packs a powerful punch. The disadvantage is that it is so tiny that it. Evokes hard to control the hot air blowing. My advice is to make smaller strips of hair to help