ghd Copper Luxe Flight Travel Hairdryer uploaded by Kyrie F.

BY GHD

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A travel-friendly hair dryer that's perfect for the jet-set, holiday season. Key benefits: - Smooth, frizz-free hair - Creates volume - Lasting blow out If you want to know more… This chic, Copper Luxe Flight Travel Hairdryer is packed with power and has the features of a full-size dryer, yet is compact enough for your carry-on. With a powerful 1200 watt motor and two variable heat settings, you can use it to dry even the thickest head of hair and create voluminous styles with ease. The dryer's lightweight, ergonomic, and foldable design makes it easier than ever to create gorgeous, salon-quality blowouts on-the-go. This product features dual voltage, a removable nozzle, a protective bag for traveling, a two-year warranty, and a 5.11 foot power cord. see more...

Lea N.
New York, New York
I am a huge fan of saving space and decluttering so I love this thing! It’s actually my first quality hairdryer. I bought this from 260 Sample Sale a few months ago.

I don’t really like blow drying my hair, but when I do it’s quiet, powerful, and quick despite its small size. Definitely would recommend 😍
Fox M.
It kills me how powerful this thing is sometimes because of its small size. I've had my hair sucked in the back end more than once because of how small it is, but I love that it folds in half and packs well out of the way and packs a punch in the amount of airflow and heat.
Kailee L.
Billings, MT
I cannot say enough good things about the ghd hairdryers! They have just the right amount of heat to actually dry your hair, but without giving you frizz or burning your scalp in the process!

The air temperature leaves my hair silky soft and with zero frizz! It also dries my hair super quick. I prefer the travel size dryer over a full sized hairdryer because it's super lightweight and compact. This is the 2nd one I've owned in 8 years and I only bought this one because I wanted the copper edition. I will never own another brand of hairdryer! I LOVE GHD!
brewer j.
Winston Salem, NC
Best purchase I've ever made online I've made a lot of online purchases in my life and trust me most of them are good but this was amazing this is perfect for all hair and is literally the greatest thing I've ever had
Annessa S.
Spokane, WA
Such a fabulous hair dryer in a travel friendly size. I have thick hair that usually takes a long time to dry, but this dryer cuts the time significantly. It's a little pricier than other hair dryers on the market, but the time savings is worth the money.
Toni A.
Kearny, NJ
This is not your average travel dryer. It packs a powerful punch. The disadvantage is that it is so tiny that it. Evokes hard to control the hot air blowing. My advice is to make smaller strips of hair to help
Heather S.
I have short hair so I didn't need anything huge. But this hair dryer dries my hair in about 5 minutes. It's way more powerful than I thought a travel dryer would be. I love it!
Emmie H.
Cayce, SC
I am always on the go and looking for products that can get me to where I wanna be. I always have this in my go to bag and for the price, you can’t go wrong! I recommend you go out and get it today! 100%
Alexa A.
Victorville, CA
This is great for traveling! It comes with a pouch that has ample room for any hair products that you need, besides the hair dryer. Heats quickly and dries my hair quickly.
Jas. J.
Ghd has some of the best hair tool products around especially their flat irons. I love this mini dryer for travel because it's so easy to pack away because of this size but it also has the same power as a normal size dryer.
Zoe C.
Laurier, WA
How much does this usually cost & where can I buy one ? :)