BY GHD

A limited-edition hairdryer, reimagined in copper for a regal impact, that unlocks the secret to a gorgeous salon blow-out, delivering reduced frizz and professional results. Key benefits:- Creates smooth, frizz-free hair- Adds volume - Delivers a long-lasting blowout If you want to know more… Developed in collaboration with ghd's team of scientists and top stylists, the award-winning ghd air® brings the salon experience home through a fusion of powerful performance and ergonomic design. Advanced ionic technology locks in moisture for reduced frizz, leaving hair soft and silky, while a 1600 watt professional AC motor delivers more powerful drying in half the time. Featuring two speed controls and three temperature settings, you can customize control for every hair type, while a cool shot button sets style in place. Used by professionals across the globe, this is the go-to tool for salon-quality results. Copper Luxe Air comes with a one-year warranty, removable nozzle, and nine-foot power cord. see more...

Katie M.
Co.Offaly,Ireland
Love this hair dryer, I won't buy any other since I've used it,it's easy to hold and manoeuvre with heads on it for whichever hairstyle u wish to accomplish,it's well with the price.
Jade S.
Paisley , Glasgow
GHD dryers are amazing. They smooth down the hair and leave it feeling soft soft and silky and looking shiney. As a dryer it is slightly heavier than most but that's because it's internally made to be stronger and last longer, which is why the price is slightly higher! These dryers will last you a long time without breaking and I think it's worth the money.
Rebekah S.
Reading, Berkshire
Very overpriced for the product. I have used many cheaper hair dryers that did the job twice as good. This product is defiantly a waste of money when you could buy a babyliss hairdryer for a fraction of the price. Defiantly will not buy again and will stick to GHD as a straightener/curling tong brand.
Elizma G.
5 star all the way for this amazing product I could not have asked for any better this gives me the on point look everyday even if my hair doesn't want to work with me, love this
Yarikxa B.

It is the best, it has had many different brands and certainly this is the best.
It is the best, it has had many different brands and certainly this is the best
katelyne e.
I really like this as it drys my hair really fast and efficiently. Also ,I have really thick hair which means I can't ever find a hairdryer that works for me .
Claudia L.
Richborough Drive , Dudley
I know this is pricey but it's the best hairdryer I have had. It takes half the time of usual dryers to dry my hair. Never looked back after having this dryer!
Jennifer M.
Glasgow
Due to having long thick hair I feel that this is hair drying speeds up the process of drying my hair. I also find that it's easy to style my hair with it too!
Sammie-Jo C.
Glasgow
Got this as a gift for my Christmas and i just love it so powerful drys my hair so quickly and has many different heat setting as well as a cooling button
Ebony M.
My hair dresser uses this hair dryer and although my hair is long and thick it drys it so quickly and doesn't tangle my hair up like some hair dryers
clecielem R.
Muito boa
Rain S.
Will this help with the frizziness of my hair? Is it worth the price tag? How does it compare to purchasing a $20-$50 hairdryer from the drugstore?