BY GHD

A limited-edition hairdryer, reimagined in copper for a regal impact, that unlocks the secret to a gorgeous salon blow-out, delivering reduced frizz and professional results. Key benefits:- Creates smooth, frizz-free hair- Adds volume - Delivers a long-lasting blowout If you want to know more… Developed in collaboration with ghd's team of scientists and top stylists, the award-winning ghd air® brings the salon experience home through a fusion of powerful performance and ergonomic design. Advanced ionic technology locks in moisture for reduced frizz, leaving hair soft and silky, while a 1600 watt professional AC motor delivers more powerful drying in half the time. Featuring two speed controls and three temperature settings, you can customize control for every hair type, while a cool shot button sets style in place. Used by professionals across the globe, this is the go-to tool for salon-quality results. Copper Luxe Air comes with a one-year warranty, removable nozzle, and nine-foot power cord. see more...

michellegrayxx G.
Glasgow
As amazing as this is, I know there is other brands of hair dryers that will do the same job for half the price. I would recommend it if you can afford to as it is good but way over priced
Lauren M.
Glasgow , Glasgow
I work in a salon and we are also GHD stockists so I was eager to try the GHD
air dryer. Although it is quite pricey in some respects, we've probably all owned GHD hair straighteners at some point and haven't looked back. I use this on a regular basis at work and have done for about 9 months now. You need to clean the filter regularly (especially if working in a salon environment) as if you don't, won't let the dryer work to its full capability. One star deducted as I think it's pretty heavy compared to other stylers I've used in the past. 4 stars for performance. Also, a downfall is that the hair can catch in between the end of the dryer and the nozzle when blow drying clients. This is a bit annoying to be fair.
Kristine R.
Hounslow, London
I have always loved hair straighteners, but never really invested in a hairdryer before. Instead I used to spend so much money on Keratin straightening, until I found my loved ghd air professional hairdryer.The ghd air professional hairdryer is beautifully designed with a matte black finish and metallic detailing. The motor is extremely powerful at 2,100 W reducing the hair drying time and its exposure to heat for long periods of time. The ionic technology behind this hairdryer helps reduce frizz, leaving the hair looking and feeling smoother.
Alex K.
Brampton, Chesterfield
I got this hairdryer as a gift and I cannot recommend it enough. I have long, thick, dark course hair and this hairdryer makes drying a dream! The colour and packaging is beautiful. I use this product every time I was my hair so around 3 times weekly. I would 100% recommend to others as it has halved the time I spend drying my hair and as a result my hair is smoother and my style lasts longer
Gemma S.
Barnstaple
I got this hairdresser for my birthday. As well as looking super sleek it's works really quickly at drying hair. I wash my hair 2-3 times a week and always find it a pain but not with using this. It's a tad pricy but so worth it for how my hair looks and feels after using it and it dries my hair super quick. I have medium-long hair.
Hollie R.
Lancashire, Skelmersdale
The sleek style of this hairdryer makes this product appealing. It works really well and dries my hair within 10 minutes. I love any GHD product as it is long lasting and I never seem to have any issues with their products! I am highly satisfied with this product and it is by far the best hairdryer I have used.
Yasmin C.
Gartlea, Airdrie
fab hairdryer if you know how to blow dry your hair smooth and sleek.  it gives professional results and doesn't take long to dry my thick long hair.  However if you aren't all that fussed about drying your hair perfectly, there's no need for it! :) It's pretty heavy, but I personally like a heavier hairdryer!
Natasha K.
Sydenham , Leamington Spa
The GHD hairdryer is the best dryer I have ever used. It's so powerful and what my favourite thing about this hair dryer is that it leaves my hair so shiny and soft when it's dry and I absolutely love that. It's very very expensive which is annoying but you pay for what you get! I love it!
Megan M.
Hairdryer is pretty good. My sister owns her own hair salon and uses this everyday. I bought this hairdryer as a gift for her from a local beauty store. The packaging was good.. as is all ghd packaging. I would say it was satisfactory and would recommend this product
Lucy E.
DERBY
Love this hairdryer. Drys my hair in no time with no frizz or flyaways. Great for just blasting or creating a style without drying out my hair as some brands do. Would definitely buy again and loving the colour or the hairdryer unlike any hairdryer I've had before
clecielem R.
Muito boa
Rain S.
Will this help with the frizziness of my hair? Is it worth the price tag? How does it compare to purchasing a $20-$50 hairdryer from the drugstore?