ghd Copper Luxe Air Professional Hairdryer & V Gold Styler Gift Set uploaded by Ellie N.

BY GHD

A decadent set featuring two of ghd's award-winning tools. Key benefits:- Smooths and eliminates frizz- Creates longer-lasting styles- Adds volume If you want to know more…With luxe copper accents, the ghd Air Professional Hairdryer unlocks the secret to a gorgeous salon blow-dry, delivering salon-quality results in half the time. It creates quick, sleek, and smooth results and fabulous volume. Shimmering in a copper finish, the ghd Gold Professional Styler utilizes the optimum styling temperature, 365 degrees F, and advanced ceramic heat technology to deliver gorgeous, healthy styles with enhanced shine. This versatile tool can create bouncy curls, textured waves, or sleek straight styles in minutes. Contoured, one-inch plates with a high-gloss coating glide through hair for effortless, snag-free styling. This set contains:- ghd Air Professional Hairdyer - ghd Gold Professional Styler- Heat resistant mat see more...

Heather K.
This set of GHD hair dryer and straighteners is amazing! The hair dryer is so lightweight and feels so nice to hold, and I feel like it really blow dries my thick hair quickly! The straighteners are just as amazing! They again feel so lightweight and are just so easy to use. Plus this set comes with a rubber mat to put the hot straighteners on to cool off, plus a bottle of heat protectant spray which works wonders and smells lovely too.
love t.
morocco
This product is amazing ,wonderful . A hair dryer and a flat iron i really love it it's fast to smooth and straight the hair ,so your hair gonna be like silk, i think all the girls should bye this product.
Claire M.
Oban
I got this kit (hairdryer and straightener) as a gift. I have always loved and used the straighteners but never the hairdryer. I now have had this set for around 3 years and it works as good as new.
Noemi Angella K.
London , Uk
I got this for Christmas and I'm in love , in the salon I bought, also you can buy on eBay . I use it 2-3 times weekly and also my husband as well he use it as well ! Satisfied definetly !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Stephanie M.
Glasgow
Love,love,love this hairdryer makes my hair smooth no more big hair days features are great 3 heat settings and 3 speed are perfect brilliant would highly recommend the ghd air
ELLIE O.
I don't have the hairdryer but I have these straighteners I got them purely because I love the colour rose gold! But I do really like them I use them to curl my hair more than I do straighten.
Maite R.
Johannesburg
This dyer is the bomb the heat is so perfect I don't have to spend a lot of time making sure my hair is good and the straighter is perfect for finishing your look.
Kristina P.
THE BEST. THE BEST. THE BEST. It's just what every woman needs, drys and styles hair so well! The tools are so light weight and the length of the cables is amazing.
Munmeet M.
Amazing hair straightener! Would definitely recommend this to everyone and anyone, especially those with frizzy and hard to tame hair! The GHD keeps your hair soft, shiny and straight!
Amy F.
Clacton-On-Sea
Amazing quality, gives a very sleek and silky look.

The dryer dries hair extremely quickly, and the flat irons straighten hair very quickly.

Would 100% recommend