ghd Copper Luxe Air Professional Hairdryer & V Gold Styler Gift Set uploaded by Ellie N.

BY GHD

A decadent set featuring two of ghd's award-winning tools. Key benefits:- Smooths and eliminates frizz- Creates longer-lasting styles- Adds volume If you want to know more…With luxe copper accents, the ghd Air Professional Hairdryer unlocks the secret to a gorgeous salon blow-dry, delivering salon-quality results in half the time. It creates quick, sleek, and smooth results and fabulous volume. Shimmering in a copper finish, the ghd Gold Professional Styler utilizes the optimum styling temperature, 365 degrees F, and advanced ceramic heat technology to deliver gorgeous, healthy styles with enhanced shine. This versatile tool can create bouncy curls, textured waves, or sleek straight styles in minutes. Contoured, one-inch plates with a high-gloss coating glide through hair for effortless, snag-free styling. This set contains:- ghd Air Professional Hairdyer - ghd Gold Professional Styler- Heat resistant mat see more...

Ellie N.
Edinburgh
Had this set for a while now and I've got to say i really do love it! Especially the rose gold! The hair dryer is absolutely amazing for giving your hair a soft feel and the straighteners make your hair stay straight for hours and hours!
Monique R.
18 Mount Ida road Robertsham , Johannesburg
I love my copper GHD hair straighter works like a charm I have very curly hair and love my hair straight so use it very often , it's expensive but worth it , it works amazingly and lasts long so definitely worth it never ever have I been disappointed in any GHD product love them and will forever support them
Lauren R.
adelaide
I didn't have this colour but i have the hairdryer and straightener set. Got it for christmas, don't think I'd ever use any other brand of hair straightener. Heats fast, so easy to use and as long as you use heat protectant spray to protect your hair, your results will always be great
Georgia L.
Works very well and makes my hair full of volume. I love this hairdryer and recommend it to all hair types. My hair is very thin so it's very hard to dry my hair perfectly and not brake the ends but this hair dyer completely drys my hair and styles it.
Paige O.
Grove hill, Middlesbrough
This hair dryer is beyond amazing. Doesn't leave your hair feeling dry and horrible after use, dries your hair so quickly so you're not taking to much time out of your day. Slightly pricey but it's totally worth the money
Shannon L.
Perth, Scotland
Gdh does what is says on the tin, gives you a good hair day, the hairdryer is super gentle on your hair and the plates on the straighteners and really smooth as well the don't clamp onto your hair pulling it out
Nix B.
birmingham
I adore my GHD hair dryer. It's so powerful. I love that it's so quick to dry hair with (and my hair is thick and there's loads of it). It doesn't dry my hair out, leaves it super soft and is a great for blowdrying!
Heather K.
This set of GHD hair dryer and straighteners is amazing! The hair dryer is so lightweight and feels so nice to hold, and I feel like it really blow dries my thick hair quickly! The straighteners are just as amazing! They again feel so lightweight and are just so easy to use. Plus this set comes with a rubber mat to put the hot straighteners on to cool off, plus a bottle of heat protectant spray which works wonders and smells lovely too.
Claire M.
Oban
I got this kit (hairdryer and straightener) as a gift. I have always loved and used the straighteners but never the hairdryer. I now have had this set for around 3 years and it works as good as new.
Noemi Angella K.
London , Uk
I got this for Christmas and I'm in love , in the salon I bought, also you can buy on eBay . I use it 2-3 times weekly and also my husband as well he use it as well ! Satisfied definetly !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!