ghd Copper Luxe Air Professional Hairdryer & V Gold Styler Gift Set uploaded by Ellie N.

BY GHD

A decadent set featuring two of ghd's award-winning tools. Key benefits:- Smooths and eliminates frizz- Creates longer-lasting styles- Adds volume If you want to know more…With luxe copper accents, the ghd Air Professional Hairdryer unlocks the secret to a gorgeous salon blow-dry, delivering salon-quality results in half the time. It creates quick, sleek, and smooth results and fabulous volume. Shimmering in a copper finish, the ghd Gold Professional Styler utilizes the optimum styling temperature, 365 degrees F, and advanced ceramic heat technology to deliver gorgeous, healthy styles with enhanced shine. This versatile tool can create bouncy curls, textured waves, or sleek straight styles in minutes. Contoured, one-inch plates with a high-gloss coating glide through hair for effortless, snag-free styling. This set contains:- ghd Air Professional Hairdyer - ghd Gold Professional Styler- Heat resistant mat see more...

Marta F.
Renfrew, Scotland
I got this set as a Christmas gift. This definitely isn’t the most expensive product on the market however for quick results and a seamless look this is the tool for you. This was my first set of GHD products and I loved it, these are totally durable and you get a warranty with every purchase.
Kyle W.
newbury
The best hairdryer I have ever used fry’s my hair fast and with a lot of heat so I don’t have to use hair straighteners it has beautiful packaging and many settings for you to use and I would recommend it and buy it again if mine broke.
S S.
Cornwall, Newquay
By far the best value for money on a ghd set! I absolutely adore the colour way of this set, it looks super cute in my bedroom. The quality of the set is also amazing, my hair always looks great after using it!
Maite R.
Johannesburg
This dyer is the bomb the heat is so perfect I don't have to spend a lot of time making sure my hair is good and the straighter is perfect for finishing your look.
Jude M.
Prospect court , Omagh
This hairdryer is the bomb!!! I've never used anything like it before and I am hooked!! This will be my ride or die! Dries the hair so much faster and smoother!
I think the price is pretty reasonably considering the professional quality and the two year guarantee is hard to beat!!
Jordan R.
Been using this hairdryer for some time now and I can say it's an amazing dryer, I use it myself in the house and also at my work as I'm a barber and never had any problems. The black with the gold is very eye catching and makes it stand out to other dryers, when I'm using it in the salon even customers comment on how it looks. This dryer is great value for money, highly recommend.
Jenni T.
london, england
Love these look so stylish. Makes hair super straight and easy to make curls with the straighters and hair dryer is super powerful I would recommend to use with heat protection to protect your hair but for the money they are the best and my mums pair of straighters have lasted for 8 years and there still working would make a great gift
Abbey B.
aberdeen, aberdeen
The hairdryer is well built with a lovely finish. It is sturdy and has a number of heat settings which is great for different hair types. The air blast is strong and dries quickly. The straighteners are equally lovely. They heat up very quickly and glide though my hair. They straighten effectively the first time round for me, which minimises how many times I have to go over my hair and therefore reduces heat damage compared to other, less good straighteners.
Natasha K.
Sydenham , Leamington Spa
I have only ever used ghd's and I have tried other brands but I will always go back to ghd! Makes my hair so straight and it lasts the whole day which is what I need! It's also good to curl your hair with too which is what I tend to do when I can be bothered! I have the copper colour because it's so beautiful, just stunning.
Ellie N.
Edinburgh
Had this set for a while now and I've got to say i really do love it! Especially the rose gold! The hair dryer is absolutely amazing for giving your hair a soft feel and the straighteners make your hair stay straight for hours and hours!