ghd Copper Luxe Air Professional Hairdryer & V Gold Styler Gift Set uploaded by Ellie N.

BY GHD

A decadent set featuring two of ghd's award-winning tools. Key benefits:- Smooths and eliminates frizz- Creates longer-lasting styles- Adds volume If you want to know more…With luxe copper accents, the ghd Air Professional Hairdryer unlocks the secret to a gorgeous salon blow-dry, delivering salon-quality results in half the time. It creates quick, sleek, and smooth results and fabulous volume. Shimmering in a copper finish, the ghd Gold Professional Styler utilizes the optimum styling temperature, 365 degrees F, and advanced ceramic heat technology to deliver gorgeous, healthy styles with enhanced shine. This versatile tool can create bouncy curls, textured waves, or sleek straight styles in minutes. Contoured, one-inch plates with a high-gloss coating glide through hair for effortless, snag-free styling. This set contains:- ghd Air Professional Hairdyer - ghd Gold Professional Styler- Heat resistant mat see more...

Lacie R.
Dexter, NY
Best hair dryer set ive ever used. Works well, dries fast and never had an issue with it ever
🌴✌🌾vish G.
North Bergen, NJ
This deal is insane! It came with blow dryer and hair straightener ... it’s a steal really
Rachelle N.
Regina
The hair dryer is amazing! It drys my hair fast and is fairly quiet. The straightener was good as well but it stopped working after a year, which was disappointing considering the price. Overall the set looks beautiful, but once the straightener broke, I couldn’t find a replacement to keep the rose gold theme going.
Maya💜 🐝.
Middlesbrough
Honestly the best hair utensils I’ve ever used! The strong, but gentle wind helps prevent my hair from tangling. I will continue to reuse these utensils and buy new ones. I’ve previously recommended them to others and have received nothing but good comments in return.
Diana B.
Ontario
I am glad I received this as a gift because it's so pricey! It works quite well though, dries my hair nicely, the cord seems to be tangle-free...which is awesome. It's not too loud, it's not heavy, easy to use, my fingers don't accidentally hit buttons while drying my hair, it heats up fast and cools down relatively fast. I mean, it's worth the money so far, I've had it for just over a year and I'm pretty happy with it. I would repurchase this brand if I had to.
Sophie M.
Suffolk
This hairdryer is stylish and dries your hair really fast. It’s easy to hold and is the perfect size. It doesn’t take up too much room and is easy and straightforward to use. It makes your hair feel soft and doesn’t make it go frizzy. I would definitely recommend this for a present or if you want to treat yourself. Definitely worth it. Xx
Sarah R.
banbury, oxfordshire
Ok dryer, nothing special, doesn't do anything different to my hair that's my old £30 hair dryer did. Love the straighteners but was really disappointed in the hair dryer. I wouldn't waste my money again
Suzy D.
WOULD never use anything else now love these baby’s great for the perfect sleek look or add some curls you can do it all 😍👌perfection!! And it’s in a stunning colour too...
Marta F.
Renfrew, Scotland
I got this set as a Christmas gift. This definitely isn’t the most expensive product on the market however for quick results and a seamless look this is the tool for you. This was my first set of GHD products and I loved it, these are totally durable and you get a warranty with every purchase.
Sophia C.
Cornwall, Newquay
By far the best value for money on a ghd set! I absolutely adore the colour way of this set, it looks super cute in my bedroom. The quality of the set is also amazing, my hair always looks great after using it!