ghd Copper Luxe Air Professional Hairdryer & V Gold Styler Gift Set uploaded by Ellie N.

BY GHD

A decadent set featuring two of ghd's award-winning tools. Key benefits:- Smooths and eliminates frizz- Creates longer-lasting styles- Adds volume If you want to know more…With luxe copper accents, the ghd Air Professional Hairdryer unlocks the secret to a gorgeous salon blow-dry, delivering salon-quality results in half the time. It creates quick, sleek, and smooth results and fabulous volume. Shimmering in a copper finish, the ghd Gold Professional Styler utilizes the optimum styling temperature, 365 degrees F, and advanced ceramic heat technology to deliver gorgeous, healthy styles with enhanced shine. This versatile tool can create bouncy curls, textured waves, or sleek straight styles in minutes. Contoured, one-inch plates with a high-gloss coating glide through hair for effortless, snag-free styling. This set contains:- ghd Air Professional Hairdyer - ghd Gold Professional Styler- Heat resistant mat see more...

Jordan G.
Grovetown, GA
I LOVE this dryer and straightener. The dryer is a bit heavier than I would like it to be, but does a great job and I love the multiple heat settings. The straightener is great, my hair always feels smooth after using. I wish there were heat settings for this to use on more delicate pieces of hair, but I do like the auto off safety feature and how quickly it heats up!
Diaundrah M.
West Palm Bch, FL
My Mentor bought me this set & even though I rarely straighten or blow dry my hair, I love them. They are beautiful and evenly distribute the heat to decrease heat damage. I'm in cosmetology school and can't wait to start using them on my clients.
Kristina A.
Roseville, CA
This kit is everything for me! I do hair and love my tools. Great tools are everything if you want hair to look amazing! My favorite and of course I use the blow dryer & straightener on my own hair
Amanda C.
First of all, the design is beautiful, am I right? Also it drys my hair so quick I was so impressed. I was using an old blow dryer and was shocked by the difference once I tried this. Made my hair soft and not frizzy like my previous blow dryer. Love it!
Colleen M.
Pequot Lakes, MN
My favorite! I love this set at my station. They work great and they looks so classy. I love that they match and color scheme is on point!
Morgan W.
Love these two! amazing combo and they're SO BEAUTIFUL! the straightener doesn't burn my hair and makes it silly soft.
Susan S.
Orleans, IN
I love this set. Dries fast and the straightener straightens hair on the first pass. No need for going over it 15 times
sequoia ..
Crandall, TX
This is my favorite line and the tools are amazing to use they are at a reasonable price and your money worth
Lacie R.
Dexter, NY
Best hair dryer set ive ever used. Works well, dries fast and never had an issue with it ever
🌴✌🌾vish G.
North Bergen, NJ
This deal is insane! It came with blow dryer and hair straightener ... it’s a steal really