ghd Copper Luxe Air Professional Hairdryer & V Gold Styler Gift Set

by ghd

A decadent set featuring two of ghd's award-winning tools. Key benefits:- Smooths and eliminates frizz- Creates longer-lasting styles- Adds volume If you want to know more…With luxe copper accents, the ghd Air Professional Hairdryer unlocks the secret to a gorgeous salon blow-dry, delivering salon-quality results in half the time. It creates quick, sleek, and smooth results and fabulous volume. Shimmering in a copper finish, the ghd Gold Professional Styler utilizes the optimum styling temperature, 365 degrees F, and advanced ceramic heat technology to deliver gorgeous, healthy styles with enhanced shine. This versatile tool can create bouncy curls, textured waves, or sleek straight styles in minutes. Contoured, one-inch plates with a high-gloss coating glide through hair for effortless, snag-free styling. This set contains:- ghd Air Professional Hairdyer - ghd Gold Professional Styler- Heat resistant mat

What do you think of this group I would like to try in order to use it for my clients?
Start your review of ghd Copper Luxe Air Professional Hairdryer & V Gold Styler Gift Set!
Glendale, CA
I absolutely thought this was such a great gift set to receive! GhD products never disappoint! Does the job exactly how a blow dryer and straightener should. I use both after I wash my hair and they tame my curls and definitely worth the price!
Los Angeles, CA
I love this set! I have very thick hair, and the ghd Copper Luxe Air Professional Hairdryer gets it dry in minimal time. And the flat iron gets my (naturally very curly) hair silky smooth and perfectly straight with much less effort than most flat irons. Heads up that they dryer is a bit heavy, and the flat iron will occasionally pull a single piece of hair (ouch!) if it gets caught in one of the grooves beside the plates. This is rare, but still surprisingly painful!
Grovetown, GA
I LOVE this dryer and straightener. The dryer is a bit heavier than I would like it to be, but does a great job and I love the multiple heat settings. The straightener is great, my hair always feels smooth after using. I wish there were heat settings for this to use on more delicate pieces of hair, but I do like the auto off safety feature and how quickly it heats up!
Miramar, FL
My Mentor bought me this set & even though I rarely straighten or blow dry my hair, I love them. They are beautiful and evenly distribute the heat to decrease heat damage. I'm in cosmetology school and can't wait to start using them on my clients.
Portland, OR
I love the GHD line of tools and products. This was a limited addition rose gold set that I bought as a Christmas gift for my sister, she now won’t use any thing else.
Sugar Land, TX
Purchased at: Sephora
I feel like this brand of hair dryers and straighteners is so undermined. I bought this a couple of years ago and the straightener and hair dryer still look brand new. Before this brand I had used CHI for the longest time, but let me tell you that after discovering GHD I am never gonna use any other hair styling tool again. I like how in a couple of seconds the straightener warms up and also shuts down after a certain time, for protection purposes. The hair dryer is amazing as well, comes with 2 different heads that can be changed out. I remember how my hair used to pull a lot when I used a chi straightener, but with this I cant feel anything, glides thru smoothly. Highly recommend!
Roseville, CA
This kit is everything for me! I do hair and love my tools. Great tools are everything if you want hair to look amazing! My favorite and of course I use the blow dryer & straightener on my own hair
First of all, the design is beautiful, am I right? Also it drys my hair so quick I was so impressed. I was using an old blow dryer and was shocked by the difference once I tried this. Made my hair soft and not frizzy like my previous blow dryer. Love it!
Greattt!! My hair doesn’t feel fried from the heat and it leaves it silky smooth. I have reallly small curls and this gets it. The straightener works smoothly.
Fresno
Great dryer amazing flat iron. Hair blowout so beautiful. flat iron heats up quick and smooths hair so fast no need to run through the same section twice.