BY GHD

A limited-edition hairdryer, reimagined in copper for a regal impact, that unlocks the secret to a gorgeous salon blow-out, delivering reduced frizz and professional results. Key benefits:- Creates smooth, frizz-free hair- Adds volume - Delivers a long-lasting blowout If you want to know more… Developed in collaboration with ghd's team of scientists and top stylists, the award-winning ghd air® brings the salon experience home through a fusion of powerful performance and ergonomic design. Advanced ionic technology locks in moisture for reduced frizz, leaving hair soft and silky, while a 1600 watt professional AC motor delivers more powerful drying in half the time. Featuring two speed controls and three temperature settings, you can customize control for every hair type, while a cool shot button sets style in place. Used by professionals across the globe, this is the go-to tool for salon-quality results. Copper Luxe Air comes with a one-year warranty, removable nozzle, and nine-foot power cord. see more...

Ashley B.
Los Angeles
Wow this is such an amazing product by GHD it’s such a strong hairdryer it’s powerful and dryers my hair in no time quick and efficient I highly recommend it to other people I love this product it’s worth the price.
ANGELA E.
A lot of people don't realize that hair dryers make such a huge difference when styling their hair! As a hair stylist, I always try to show people that we use these awesome products and get the look they love since we're using such great styling tools. I LOVE GHD and this hair dryer is one of the best on the market.
Toni A.
I just ordered this from Sephora. It is pricey, and I have read the reviews, but it guarantees to reduce drying time and cut down on frizz so I won't need a hot iron. I have fine wavy color processed hair. My stylist recommended this blow dryer
Lauraa T.
Summit, Illinois
La acabo de comprar para navidad ,,algo elevadito el precio ,pague $219 ya con taxes ,,me seca muy rapido el cabello por que no lo tengo muy pesado ,lo compre en Qvc ,,si me gusta ya que te cuida tu cabello no te lo maltrata ,y seca rapidisimo
Meryl T.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this. I'm luxurious and works extremely well. The diffusing nozzle directs the hair extremely well and it never falls off despite the mega power this blowdry to provides. I use this everyday. Ive had it for two years and it's going strong so it's definitely worth the money.
Sarah B.
College Sta, TX
I use this hair dryer every day. I used to hate drying my hair but this dryer leaves my hair feeling so soft and looks so smooth I get excited about it now. The price isn't horrible for the quality.
Kate B.
Fantastic hairdryer! Pricey but worth the money. I like having the options in temperature and speed. For me it's worth the investment in a great hairdryer that I can trust to work well for a long time.
Emily P.
Ridgecrest, CA
Amazing blow dryer! A little heavy if you're using it for your profession all day; however, it makes blowing out hair a breeze. Powerful little blow dryer... has a great nozzle concentrator attachment as well. Would recommend!
Erica C.
Portland, OR
Great performance but really heavy dryer. This line was great for everyone except a busy stylist that’s doing blowouts multiple times a day
Alyssa S.
Aiken, SC
This brand is amazing!!! Never any problems! The cords are super long which is great for a hair stylist and professional use!
clecielem R.
Muito boa
Rain S.
Will this help with the frizziness of my hair? Is it worth the price tag? How does it compare to purchasing a $20-$50 hairdryer from the drugstore?