ghd Classic Styler

All-in-one styling tool with advanced ceramic technology Perfect for straightening and smoothing hair and creating curls, twirls and flicks.  The ghd classic 1" styler is the perfect tool for all you hair-styling needs.  With universal voltage to ensure you can look your glamorous best wherever in the world you are and automatic shut-off for peace of mind, the ghd classic styler has all your hair styling needs covered! Manufactured in China Please Note: This item has been built to U.S. electronics specifications and may need additonal modifications or converters to be used in countries other than the U.S. and Canada. Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with ghd Professional and are not a licensed retailer of ghd Professional.  ghd Professional guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guaran

Is it worth to pay such amount of money?
Is it worth the price?
[user:halesm] did you get to try this one?
Start your review of ghd Classic Styler!
Product Highlights
“I grumbled at the price tag but after seeing a friend go through a few flat irons in that time span I think I made a good choice!!” in reviews
“...licensed - I bought my GHD as soon as it came out at the salon, & it's still going strong.” in reviews
Auburn , AL
ghd Classic Styler uploaded by Marisa S.
Purchased at: Sephora
I purchased this straightener in January 2018. Up until recently, I loved it. It straightened my hair easily and quickly. My hair stayed straight and I appreciated the auto shut off feature for peace of mind. I always knew it only had one heat setting of 365 degrees Fahrenheit for “optimum heat styling” but I never thought anything of it....until recently when I came across a picture of my hair in 2016 when I was using a Drybar straightener. I started comparing pictures of my hair from 2016 to now (2019) and was horrified to see the side by side. My hair in 2016 was thicker, healthier looking, didn’t have nearly as much breakage as it does now and what the heck is going on with that bald spot in the middle?! I finally started thinking about what I was doing for haircare in 2016 vs 2019 and realized that heat styling at such a high temperature was the #1 contributor to so much hair damage! This GHD stays at 365 and I’ve been using my T3 Whirl Trio at about 400 (although at least that one can be adjusted down). For comparison, the Dyson Supersonic hairdryer stays below 212 and the Dyson Airwrap stays below 302. Needless to say, I’ve laid off the heat and wouldn’t recommend this straightener because of the fact that it has one set temperature. Be careful with heat styling ladies! Trying to give my hair a break from heat and some much needed TLC to get it back to where it was.
Urbandale, IA
I bought mine quite a few years back for a pretty penny, but it’s been worth all 24,900 pennies!!! My hair is very curly naturally and can be hard to get straight. However the ghd straightener does so FAST!!! It used to take me 1-2 hours to straighten my hair. Now I typically can do it in 15-20 minutes!!! I’ve yet to find a product that compares. Also the 5 minute tutorial that was included when I bought mine showed me how to produce those long lush curls everyone wears, seriously I’ve saved MANY hours and my own heartache by using this product! It’s changed my life (in a good way)!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰
Milwaukee, WI
ghd Classic Styler uploaded by Kirsty R.
I got my first pair 12 years ago. The older models were better but I got this model 2 years ago. It straightens curly hair. If you have extremely curly hair it takes longer but will do the job. Doesn’t overly damage hair. It’s on the pricey side but I do believe it is worth it because I have tried mainly straighteners and this by far is still the best. I actually returned the platinum styler and opted for this because I thought it was better!! Long time user and will continue to use GHD.
Riverside, CA
ghd Classic Styler uploaded by ᎯUⅅℛℐ L.
It’s been since 2010 that I have owned my GHD and it’s still working like a charm. Keep in mind though I don’t hear styler more than once a week and even then I try not to go overboard but man this was the best 100 bucks I’ve ever spent. I think maybe the only thing I wish it had was a heat thermometer so I can adjust it but either way my hair hasn’t suffered and I do not get my hair pulled out like I used to when I was in high school using my old school con air straighters lol
Grosse Pt Wds, MI
I’m a big time researcher (I used to be a quality analyst, it’s in my blood), I want to know what’s the best of the best and ghd flat irons are some of the best on the market. Mine kept my hair in such good condition, it would always come out shiny, pin straight and like I just came out of the salon. I have tried other pricey high end hair straighteners, this is still my favorite.. PS: it lasted for like 7+ years - until I spilled something on it 😫 #ghd
I love this flag iron, it is so versatile. I also use it to curl my hair and I always get a lot of compliments. When I tell people I crawl my hair with the flat iron they are always impressed. i’ve had other flat irons before  but I purchase this one after my last flat iron died. I heard that this brand GHD was like the Rolls-Royce of flat irons so I knew it would be a good brand and I am glad I gave it a try.
Pittsburgh, PA
Absolutely an upgrade from the straightener I had been using since high school! I have a stylist friend who asked to borrow my trusted old model and informed me the tool was past its prime with broken heating elements. I purchased this model at Nordstrom and I’m so happy with the results. It only takes a few seconds to heat up which is so amazing, and beeps to let you know it’s ready to use. Love!
North Conway, NH
Ghd is THE brand I go to hands down. I don’t want to jinx myself, but I have had my straightener for 12 years and it is STILL going strong. It has travelled with me all over and never once failed in keeping my locks glossy and sleek. The plates are the perfect size for straightening and it heats up incredibly fast. I can not say enough amazing things about this straightener and company.
Dallas, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
I’ve only ever used CHI straighteners, but mine was getting really old and felt like it was tugging at my hair and damaging it. This is definitely a pricey flat iron but i think it’s so worth it. It leaves my hair frizz free and so sleek and shiny. I can tell it’s great quality and will last me a long time. Definitely an investment but I highly recommend if you want to take care of your hair.
Haymarket, VA
ghd Classic Styler uploaded by Lanya M.
3 years in use and counting. This was a great investment. I have really curly and thick hair. This This great both in straightening (as well as curling) hair and delivers a long lasting frizz free result. Would I buy again? Absolutely. However there’s no need it still works just as well as the first day. Bonus this device heats up in 15 seconds. #ghd #straight #hair #beauty
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Nashville , TN
il y a un an
Hales M. did you get to try this one?
Megan B. • il y a un an
Best styler in the game!! Hands down!
Louisville , KY
il y a un an
Megan B. • il y a un an
Yes!! It’s heats up freakishly fast, straightens even the curliest of hair it is 100% worth the money!
Stockport, Greater manchester
il y a 2 ans
Brittany A. • il y a 2 ans
My straightner is much bigger or id def give it a shot but as of now i prefer one of my many curling irons just really started curling over the past few years because i didnt want all my curling irons to go to waste