BY GHD #1 in Hair Accessories

All-in-one styling tool with advanced ceramic technology Perfect for straightening and smoothing hair and creating curls, twirls and flicks.  The ghd classic 1" styler is the perfect tool for all you hair-styling needs.  With universal voltage to ensure you can look your glamorous best wherever in the world you are and automatic shut-off for peace of mind, the ghd classic styler has all your hair styling needs covered! Manufactured in China Please Note: This item has been built to U.S. electronics specifications and may need additonal modifications or converters to be used in countries other than the U.S. and Canada. Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with ghd Professional and are not a licensed retailer of ghd Professional.  ghd Professional guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guaran see more...

ghd Classic Styler
  • "I grumbled at the price tag but after seeing a friend go through a few flat irons in that time span I think I made a good choice!!" in 9 reviews
  • "I am a hair stylist,& worked in a salon as a receptionist before I was licensed - I bought my GHD as soon as it came out at the salon, & it's still going strong." in 3 reviews
Chantal B.
Chantal B.
Tujunga, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used my GHDs for years, originally bought in the UK and now living in the US I just had the plug changed to fit the US standard.

My hair is naturally curly/wavy and I am extremely prone to frizzing. I use my GHDs to straighten and/or curl my hair.

I've tried other brands over the years but never felt like the others managed my hair quite as well as GHD, and my hair ends up getting fluffy and unmanageable after a while with others.

I don't like to apply too much heat to my hair, so I style after washing and I don't really need to apply heat again until my next wash as my hair keeps with my trust GHD!

Amira S.
Amira S.
Charles Town, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
i used to have a 20 dollar remington straightener which only burned and damaged my medium length curly hair. when i bought this straightener, i was amazed at how perfect it was. it heated up within 10 seconds and made my hair look perfectly straight. it doesn't look damaged or burnt or whatever and my hair looks perfect all day even if it's humid. it feels soft and looks shiny and healthy. i purchased this in March 2012 and it worked perfectly up until September 2016 when it wouldn't turn on anymore. Worth the money, especially considering it lasted 4 years.
Liz S.
Liz S.
I was hesitant to buy this product because of its price over 6 years ago. I had only used cheap drug store flat irons until then. I was blown away by the results after using it just once. This was worth every penny and some. I'm not sure what exactly the technology is or how it works, I just know that only after using this iron was my hair resistant to any form of humidity when straight. It's never burned my hair nor caused any visible damage even when ironing regularly. After 6 years my iron is still going strong and providing the same excellent results.
Dakota R.
Dakota R.
Pittsburgh, PA
My hair dresser always used this brand to do my hair for years. I could never quite get a straightener to do the same thing. I went from drug store ceramic flat irons to solia to chi.

two years ago I bought this as a Christmas gift to myself and now everyday that I straighten my hair I finally have that salon feeling. It heats up in seconds, keeps my hair straight all the way till day 3 if I don't wet my hair. It makes my hair so shiny and it doesn't get too hot. I'll honestly never purchase another flat iron brand again.
Heather C.
Heather C.
Seminole, FL
When I was researching into getting a new hair straightener I had just heard about the brand GHD. I looked into purchasing one and the price I was hesitant about buying. Needless to say, I didn't buy one I received one as a gift. That was 6 years ago and I still use that same one to this day. I do not straighten my hair everyday, but this was well worth the money! Whenever I do straighten my hair I get compliments on it. I love how fast it heats up and how quickly I can straighten my hair!
Megan C.
Megan C.
Somerset, KY
This is the greatest flat iron I have ever used! I first came across ghd at my hairdresser's salon. I knew if he used it, it had to be good. I'm so glad I bought it! Though I had a little sticker shock when I saw the price, I bit the bullet and got it anyway. It works great and heats up so quickly! I also love that it goes to a sleep mode if it hasn't been used in a while (I'm really bad about forgetting to turn it off!) Great product for a good hair day :)
Molly C.
Molly C.
Anchorage, AK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I cannot say enough good things about GHD tools. I tell every single person I know about this straightener. It is so amazing. Not only does it heat up also instantly but it creates a smooth straight style on my naturally wavy hair with very little effort. And the best part about GHD is how long their tools last. I have had this straightener for six years, have taken it to multiple different counties and have never had a single issue with it.
Iu L.
Iu L.
Memphis, TN

"Love this hair straightener! I've used a cheap one before and you definitely get what you pay for. A Chi is so worth the price because it'll save your hair and it works wonderfully! I have thick wavy hair and it does a great job straightening my hair. It takes much less time to straighten my hair then with other brands. I would absolutely recommend this straightener for all hair types. Worth every penny! "
Emily H.
Emily H.
Memphis , TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this straightener! I have used this for years and cannot live without it. My hair is wavy and I use this every morning to straighten and de-frizz my hair. I have also used it to curl my hair. Both styles last throughout the day. I use this almost everyday with a heat protectant and have noticed little damage to my hair. I have used several other straighteners and this one is by far my favorite!
Tina D.
Tina D.
Surf City, NC
Best flat iron in the market. Very even heat, great plates. Has timer to cut off when not in use. A little cooler than other irons to enable multiple passes with less damage to hair. I've been using mine for about 2-3 years and it still works as great as the day I bought it. Easy to clean, fits hand nicely, and leaves hair so smooth. Even my hair dresser uses a ghd.
Beant M.
Beant M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product really tame frizz and straighten hair well?
Rachael W.
Rachael W.
London, UK
Has anyone had problems with a GHD from the UK not quite working exactly in the US? It says it runs on both voltages but I find mine sometimes beeps, as if it is trying to get to the full level of heat but can't completely due to the lower voltage. It may just be as my iron is about eight years old now.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Adelaide
Hey everyone I really want a ghd as everyone keeps going on about I don't know if I will like the prouduct I want to know if it's worth buying it? And if yes do I need any styling proudct to go with? Thanks
Leca S.
Leca S.
Hey, perfectivo, perfect, good,LIKE ,#hear
DanielyMaria M.
DanielyMaria M.
Brownsville, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hi, I'm in the market for a new Hairstyler, But I'm still undecided as to which styler buy, There's the ghd classic styler and the ghd styler 2. I'm new at this and I would like to know which Would be the right one for me.