BY GHD #50 in Flat Irons & Hair Straighteners

All-in-one styling tool with advanced ceramic technology Perfect for straightening and smoothing hair and creating curls, twirls and flicks.  The ghd classic 1" styler is the perfect tool for all you hair-styling needs.  With universal voltage to ensure you can look your glamorous best wherever in the world you are and automatic shut-off for peace of mind, the ghd classic styler has all your hair styling needs covered! Manufactured in China Please Note: This item has been built to U.S. electronics specifications and may need additonal modifications or converters to be used in countries other than the U.S. and Canada. Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with ghd Professional and are not a licensed retailer of ghd Professional.  ghd Professional guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guaran see more...

ghd Classic Styler
  • "I grumbled at the price tag but after seeing a friend go through a few flat irons in that time span I think I made a good choice!!" in 9 reviews
  • "I am a hair stylist,& worked in a salon as a receptionist before I was licensed - I bought my GHD as soon as it came out at the salon, & it's still going strong." in 3 reviews
Allison B.
Raleigh
I can’t say enough amazing things about this straightener. I am 23 years old, graduated college last year, and I got this straightener for Christmas when I was in 7th grade. It’s never had a single issue. I have used it every single day since I got it and it still works/looks brand new. It’s survived the multiple drops, the cord getting slammed in the door, you name it. It’s been on countless trips, flown multiple places, etc.

The power cord is ridiculously long so it’s always easy to find a place to use it. The curved edges of the heating plate also make it great for curling and waving your hair!!!

100000/10 will always recommend!
Kristin E.
Raleigh, NC
This is the best flat iron i've ever owned. I bought it originally because I was traveling to Norway and I needed something with dual voltage. I've had it now for 6 years and it is still working great. It heats up fast and straightens my hair without the stiffness or clunkiness of other straighteners. Its smooth and sleek and the best yet!
Noura H.
Los Angeles
I had my eyes on this straightener for the longest time! Always hearing about how it is number one , I decided to purchase it. It’s a great straightener but unfortunately it is over rated! It makes my hair frizzy, and not that straight. It gives it the straight puffy look rather than the straight sleek look
Carmen P.
San Antonio, TX
I have used Ghd straighteners for years. They are comparable to other commercially available brands. I order mine online off of Amazon. It gets hot quickly and I can get the desired texture with one pass. I gave it 4 stars bedside it doesn’t have a temperature control.
Sarah B.
West Bend, WI
I worked with this product in a salon and then further as freenlace hair and make up artist, it does an amazing job either making hair straight or curly. The only thing that I not believe in is that it automatically uses the right temperature for the hair you have, it is just HOT also don't use it everyday on your hair. The ghd is pretty pricey BUT a worth the hype!!!
Jessica S.
Meridian, ID
So I've literally had this straightener for 6 or more years now. I would say it is a very very good investment, as I have friends who buy cheaper straighteners from walmart or other stores and end up having to replace them every year or two. So even though this is expensive. It works very well and lasts a long time!
CHACE C.
Los Angeles
Great product! Possibly the best straightener I’ve used.. I don’t straighten my hair often but when I do I never notice any damage from this iron which is great!
Maya P.
Sacramento, CA
I was a die hard Chi user for 10 years, but after my last one started to fall apart, my stylist pointed me toward GHD. This straightening iron is great. I do wish I could change the temperature, but it hasn’t damaged my hair and has maintained an even heat while in use.
Kara G.
Las Vegas , NV
So far this is my favorite flat iron-great for curls too!The problem is that they do not last. I have owned 2 in three years, and now this one is dying on me too. The cords are not made great, they tangle up every day.
Alexandra H.
Fishers, IN
Can I give my straightener 10 stars? It’s the best. I purchased mine from cosmo prof, though you need a license. You can purchase at Ulta as well! Repeat user. I love GHD! I highly recommend all of their hot tools.
Rachael W.
London, UK
Has anyone had problems with a GHD from the UK not quite working exactly in the US? It says it runs on both voltages but I find mine sometimes beeps, as if it is trying to get to the full level of heat but can't completely due to the lower voltage. It may just be as my iron is about eight years old now.
Beant M.
Does this product really tame frizz and straighten hair well?
Jessica C.
Adelaide
Hey everyone I really want a ghd as everyone keeps going on about I don't know if I will like the prouduct I want to know if it's worth buying it? And if yes do I need any styling proudct to go with? Thanks
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
It looks nice but does it do a good job
DanielyMaria M.
Brownsville, TX
Hi, I'm in the market for a new Hairstyler, But I'm still undecided as to which styler buy, There's the ghd classic styler and the ghd styler 2. I'm new at this and I would like to know which Would be the right one for me.

back