BY GHD #1 in Hair Accessories

All-in-one styling tool with advanced ceramic technology Perfect for straightening and smoothing hair and creating curls, twirls and flicks.  The ghd classic 1" styler is the perfect tool for all you hair-styling needs.  With universal voltage to ensure you can look your glamorous best wherever in the world you are and automatic shut-off for peace of mind, the ghd classic styler has all your hair styling needs covered! Manufactured in China Please Note: This item has been built to U.S. electronics specifications and may need additonal modifications or converters to be used in countries other than the U.S. and Canada. Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with ghd Professional and are not a licensed retailer of ghd Professional.  ghd Professional guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guaran see more...

ghd Classic Styler
  • "I grumbled at the price tag but after seeing a friend go through a few flat irons in that time span I think I made a good choice!!" in 9 reviews
  • "I am a hair stylist,& worked in a salon as a receptionist before I was licensed - I bought my GHD as soon as it came out at the salon, & it's still going strong." in 3 reviews
Nathalie R.
Bryant
Beauty Junkie Expert
I payed 145 through the Sephora website. A couple of months passed by and it did nothing for me. I contacted GHD customer service and after a while they said to send it back. I don’t even want to bother to make the trip to the post office because of how bad of an experience I’ve had with them. Worst straightener I’ve had!
Charmi V.
New York
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just got this ghd after my last two chi air straighteners over heated on me and burned my hair off. This straightener has so far been good on my hair. My hair looks sleek and doesn't shed too much when I use it and it doesn't take too long to straighten my hair with this. However, I am not used to having one heat temperature on a straightener and prefer having multiple temperature settings. The straightener is also extremely expensive and I also noticed that i still have a few flyaways that stick up after I use this straightener.
Katharine S.
Hillsborough, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This hair straightener is really good quality. Mine is already over 4 years old now :) It heats up really fast which is good because I hate having to wait. I bought it because people rave about it and I got curious because I thought all straighteners are the same but GHD is different. It makes you hair straight. I also love the sleep feature on it. It automatically turn off if you don't use it after 20mins which is really helpful! I forgot to turn it off once and I realized how important this feature is :)
Jenna O.
Bloomington, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I’ve used other straighteners in the past and this one is by far the best. It heats up in a matter of seconds, and I only have to run over a piece of hair one time. It gets just hot enough to work but not so hot that it damages hair the way other straighteners do. It keeps my hair looking healthy and has significantly decreased the amount of damage that other straighteners were doing to my hair! It’s expensive, but it lasts a long time, and it protects your hair. Definitely worth the splurge!
Amber C.
Goodyear, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Heats up super fast! Gets hot, and stays hot. I have super thick, long, curly hair that can get frizzy... this styler makes it ridiculously easy to get silky straight hair, gorgeous curls, or cuts wave with in a matter of minutes! I can't picture myself using another straightener! Bonus... it will remind you to turn it off, and if you completely forget it shuts off on its own. Woop!
Sarah B.
West Bend, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I worked with this product in a salon and then further as freenlace hair and make up artist, it does an amazing job either making hair straight or curly. The only thing that I not believe in is that it automatically uses the right temperature for the hair you have, it is just HOT also don't use it everyday on your hair. The ghd is pretty pricey BUT a worth the hype!!!
Katie S.
Oshkosh
Gets hot very quickly and makes straightening my hair easy and fast. Has lasted me quite a while. Although a bit pricey, I would absolutely buy again and again if I had to because it is worth it to use quality products on your hair, especially when there is heat involved.
Maya P.
Sacramento, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was a die hard Chi user for 10 years, but after my last one started to fall apart, my stylist pointed me toward GHD. This straightening iron is great. I do wish I could change the temperature, but it hasn’t damaged my hair and has maintained an even heat while in use.
Ashlee K.
Kyle, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think this straightener is a little overpriced, but it gets the job done. I've had this straightener for years! I only use it about once a week, but every time I do it works perfectly. I took off a star for the price. 8/10 would recommend.
Tal H.
Kenner, LA
Worth every cent! This straightens my hair quickly without burning or ripping any hair. It heats up quickly and is really easy to use and to get close to my scalp. I highly recommend this product. It's expensive but worth it!
Beant M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product really tame frizz and straighten hair well?
Rachael W.
London, UK
Has anyone had problems with a GHD from the UK not quite working exactly in the US? It says it runs on both voltages but I find mine sometimes beeps, as if it is trying to get to the full level of heat but can't completely due to the lower voltage. It may just be as my iron is about eight years old now.
Jessica C.
Adelaide
Hey everyone I really want a ghd as everyone keeps going on about I don't know if I will like the prouduct I want to know if it's worth buying it? And if yes do I need any styling proudct to go with? Thanks
DanielyMaria M.
Brownsville, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hi, I'm in the market for a new Hairstyler, But I'm still undecided as to which styler buy, There's the ghd classic styler and the ghd styler 2. I'm new at this and I would like to know which Would be the right one for me.
Jhanus C.
Elmont, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
It looks nice but does it do a good job