ghd Classic Periwinkle Professional 1

ghd Classic Periwinkle Professional 1" Styler

BY GHD

An original styler from ghd in a chic periwinkle hue, perfect for creating straight styles, curls, and waves. The perfect tool for all your hair needs, this styler features one-inch floating plates to glide through hair efficiently. The round barrel and ceramic heat technology creates curls and waves as easily as it straightens for a variety of achievable looks. You won't only look great, you'll feel great. This styler features universal voltage, a nine-foot swivel cord, automatic shut-off, and a two-year warranty. see more...

ghd Classic Periwinkle Professional 1
ghd Classic Periwinkle Professional 1" Styler
Elana B.
Elana B.
I got this flat iron when it was on sale during the holiday season, and I absolutely LOVE it. I was nervous about it only having one heat setting, but it works really well on my baby fine naturally straight hair without feeling like it's damaging it. I've also had success curling with it, although I do get some crimping if I'm not really quick. The iron heats up within seconds and lets me know it's ready by beeping. I highly recommend this!
Mirna R.
Mirna R.
Peoria, AZ
Love this hair straightener, GHD its just top hair products overall there just the best in the market.
Julie M.
Julie M.
Buffalo, NY
I have a GHD in red, and I absolutely love it. It's so smooth, your hair doesn't get stuck, and it heats up faster than any of my other irons, which is what makes it so great at work for my clients. You are also able to curl, with the beveled edge.